Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (47410 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by sapien(m): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2012
Eyin Iyami Osoronga,Atapa jahon,Atedo je okan,Ati ororo je ifun,Mo seba o!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by COOLDUN: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Amen oooo!! I claim dat prayer

Me too i claim the prayer. In Jesus'name Amen.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Super1759: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2012
nollywood script at work
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ndukwejoe(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2012
Me think was caused by wreckless driving.
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by yamakuza: 12:49am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

I clicked on the link and read a comment which goes thus:

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!

the picture looks lke that of the Cotonou accident :

http://naijalog.com/?p=8302

[s]but that doesnt mean an accident didnt occur in Ikeja too.
[/s]
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by elampiro(m): 12:52am On Sep 24, 2012
No date of incidence. What kind of reporting is this?
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by olu4life(m): 12:54am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!
Thanks for the insight,almost believed the story. Gullible ones wont bother to scroll down and read but will rather comment straight up
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by fio(m): 1:10am On Sep 24, 2012
Snake has hand inside

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by lacasa: 1:18am On Sep 24, 2012
pDude: The village people have done it again sad

Village people don suffer finish

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Les: 1:18am On Sep 24, 2012
seriously dude, joke apart, there's more to this o. What happens in physical, they say is the manifestation of the spiritual!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by thegeorgy(f): 1:23am On Sep 24, 2012
I hope it wasn't indeed a wedding,else I pity †ђξ groom.a happy day turned sad day.G̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥d̶̲̥̅̊ save his people from evil manipulations of †ђξ enemy.this is too sad!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by harbeordune(f): 1:24am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad

Hmmn, tragedy at d edge of breakthru! Stop Dem before d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ stop you
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by BinghiNya(m): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2012
she called jesus but he didnt answer her maybe jesus slept off then
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Les: 1:43am On Sep 24, 2012
BinghiNya: she called jesus but he didnt answer her maybe jesus slept off then
very dry! So close mouth!

5 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by passionate88: 1:51am On Sep 24, 2012
no b only villa o.. Mayb na person curse her, she fit get aristo, d man go dey spend on her while him neglect his wife 4 house... D wife go dn swear say whoever dey punish her like ds, make e no eva knw peace nd happiness, or she dn break d heart of 1 guy wey bn wan marry her b4 so d guy go swear juju 4 her... Many maybes dey sha...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by patholaw: 2:10am On Sep 24, 2012
yamakuza:

the picture looks lke that of the Cotonou accident :

http://naijalog.com/?p=8302

[s]but that doesnt mean an accident didnt occur in Ikeja too.
[/s]
dis says it all...abeg delete dis fake news.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 24, 2012
passionate88: no b only villa o.. Mayb na person curse her, she fit get aristo, d man go dey spend on her while him neglect his wife 4 house... D wife go dn swear say whoever dey punish her like ds, make e no eva knw peace nd happiness, or she dn break d heart of 1 guy wey bn wan marry her b4 so d guy go swear juju 4 her... Many maybes dey sha...

Abi ooo! That kain thing.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Adeboyevictor(m): 2:34am On Sep 24, 2012
Wow
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by seedord247(m): 2:38am On Sep 24, 2012
T.B joshua must know about this.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2012

Another comment read:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!

Hmmm I tire for this media people... just fake new around...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ayobase(m): 2:50am On Sep 24, 2012
hornipipe: This is exactly what MFM terms powers of your fathers house undecided
RIP!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ayobase(m): 2:50am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by blackmale(m): 2:55am On Sep 24, 2012

Another comment read:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!
i thought as much,, the drivers of wedding vehicles dont overspeed tht much,,, so how come the car got summersault,, i dont really believe the story jo!!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by iamtheprincipal: 2:56am On Sep 24, 2012
Super1759: Spiritual things at work

The devil of her father's house came calling on her supposed happiest day. Strange alters of wickedness burn in flame by FIRE of the Holy Ghost IJN, Amen.
Almighty God, scatter every evil alter where my name has been mentioned by FIRE in Jesus' name, Amen.
Indeed, "the weapon of our warfare are not carnal but are mighty through GOD for the pulling down of strongholds."

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Bright2(m): 2:57am On Sep 24, 2012
It's just a mare coincidence,i don't believe in demonic attack. May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 24, 2012
RIP.

sad sad sad
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 3:25am On Sep 24, 2012
apocalypse:

And this proves the existence of demons , sorry to say but whatever money was paid for your education was a waste. In this age people still reason like this. SMMFH
I feel sorry for your parents. It is your kind that often fall the hardest. Oloshi.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ranoscky(m): 3:28am On Sep 24, 2012
R.I.P.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ayobase(m): 3:34am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
I feel sorry for your parents. It is your kind that often fall the hardest. Oloshi.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ewabeads(f): 3:45am On Sep 24, 2012
Jglad: May God console her family n d husband/Fiance 2.. May her soul rest in peace. GOD PLS LUK UPON ME WIT FAVOUR N DONT EVER TURN MY JOY IN2 SORROW,IJN...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by logica(m): 4:05am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
But it is your type that fall and cannot rise again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.