Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (47433 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by lamladon(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in peace...d groom must v bin so bewildered!!!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by omotayo9177: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

I clicked on the link and read a comment which goes thus:

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!
Haaaaaaa! Nigerian newspapers...i tot as much...hw cum ds story didn't make d headlines before today? Maybe it's the fact and not the truth...so disappointed
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by pearlhapi(f): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove: The day was bright, it was bright and fair. A happy day, a day of joy for Miss Bisioye Adegbite who was heading for the altar to say ‘I DO’ to her dream man.

After several months of preparations with family members and friends, little did Miss Adegbite know that she would never take the marital vows.

According to Sunday Express, efforts of the supposed bride were ended in a ghastly motor accident shortly after she left home in a convoy of exotic cars for her church wedding somewhere in Ikeja, Lagos.

Sunday Express gathered that the fatal accident that claimed the life of the bride happened on one of the major roads in Ikeja, in front of Tunde Motors.

“We were all shocked and terrified when we noticed a white Murano SUV decorated with an ‘About To Wed’ somersaulting that fateful Saturday morning. We didn’t know what actually caused the accident. But those who immediately rushed to the scene to rescue the survivors were shocked to find the bride dead. She died immediately the accident happened on the spot. In
fact, we were told that among the occupants of the car, she was the only one who died. They had to remove her wedding gown in order to be able to retrieve her body from the mangled car that was a complete wreck”, a close family member said.

According to the source, it was like a dream to the groom who was waiting anxiously for her arrival in order for them to begin the solemnization of their marriage in the church under the watchful eyes their family members, friends and well wishers only to be told that the love of his life had been hijacked by the icy hands of death. The man thought he was dreaming until he rushed to the hospital where he was shown the battered corpse of his darling bride by the doctor and broke down in tears uncontrollably.

The late Adegbite, 25 until her death was a final year student of Industrial Relation at the University of Cotonou, Benin Republic. She has since being interred.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/23/joy-turns-sadness-bride-dies-way-church-wedding/
and I actually wept[God help us]
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2012
atuagbo:

Thk God 4 Olukoya n his ministry MFM, if nt 4 dis ministry d devil s ready 2 waste d whole race.

Not saying Olukoya is not good oo. I know he is cool. But, do you mean before he came, people have been wasted a lot? So, bokoHaram would have been worse than this? Or their might have been more accidents than this? Please, kindly clarify. and what about other churches? Olukoya's church is better?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by amanambuchinas: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]sad story,may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ifyx(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2012
D arrøw wey dem send frm d village døn hit am...nø nairalander wil eva experience diz in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2012
Another lady ran mad on her way to her wedding...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by emmix93: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Amen oooo!! I claim dat prayer
I claim dat prayer as well IJN
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by emmix93: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2012
Jglad: May God console her family n d husband/Fiance 2.. May her soul rest in peace. GOD PLS LUK UPON ME WIT FAVOUR N DONT EVER TURN MY JOY IN2 SORROW,IJN...
Amen to us all
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by mozonto(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] every tin has been arranged in the spirit world.sori 4 the poor gal.she has to end life hoping to start life
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Originakalokalo(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2012
virgin_vampire:

Black man

always looking for how to blame God for everything.......
do u know anything about her....IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG MAN IS AT FAULT NOT GOD...IF u know how big the earth is and YET TINY COMPARED TO THE SUN and yet the SUN as large as it it is yet the smallest star...do u know if u travel with the fastest spacecraft on earth it will take you 93 years to travel from earth to planet pluto...please GOD IS TOO MIGHTY to blame and too prefect....WHATEVER HAPPENED JUST EXONERATE JESUS.....

10000likes!!!!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by lonamy: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2012
Are you sure she no be Ogbanje? That may be her covenant or the village people did their thing.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by redsun(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2012
What is the speed limit for cars on lagos built up areas?The driver could have had some brandy and speeding.She could have died more of heart failure than the crash impact itself and she probably was not wearing a seat belt.

Always wear your seat belt,it cound be a difference between staying alive and dying.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by philipstanley(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2012
2sad...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by 2goodbobo(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2012
Holly Molly!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Teaser4(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2012
this is pathetic...may her soul rest in peace...its d work of the evil people. God knws who she offended... God pls guide me and ma family.I hate this country
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Bolarge1(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2012
it was possible she had a spirit husband who never wanted the wedding to take place or attacks from jealous girl friend whom the man had dissappointed or wicked family members waiting for the day of their glory to lunch a strike.

What a wicked world!.

let us always go for deliverance before embarking on this kind of happy moments or set up prayer warriors before and during the occassion.

The Bible says the days are evil and we should not be ignorant about the devices of the devil.

WHAT A PITY!

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by jude33084(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad

Have u taken some of ♈☺uЯ time Ť☺ make research Őᵑ τhis matter b4 ♈☺uЯ conclusion? I wonder ƗƗow our graduates think τhese days No wonder Dangote is offering Ɣ☺Ʊ guys ∂ truck driver jobs undecided
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by redsun(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2012
Teaser4: this is pathetic...may her soul rest in peace...its d work of the evil people. God knws who she offended... God pls guide me and ma family.I hate this country

Typical,she didn't offend anybody,she died as a result of car crash,which was most likely driver's and occupant's error.Get it straight,live with it and be more intelligently practical,or else you too will needlessly become a victim

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by elari(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Please work on your comprehension.
. . . U nid it more. Yes! She was ur schoolmate, but u don't counter a source without clearly stating your detailed analysis of event, and people involved. Gadammit!

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by jude33084(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2012
redsun: What is the speed limit for cars on lagos built up areas?The driver could have had some brandy and speeding.She could have died more of heart failure than the crash impact itself and she probably was not wearing a seat belt.

Always wear your seat belt,it cound be a difference between staying alive and dying.

Brother unfortunately most guys in Nairaland( which is a sample of how τhe average Nigerian youth think) believes Ŧħåϯ τhe deceased was witch hunted? Imagine, inside lagos ∂ car sumersaulted?! ΆŋԂ people are thinking MFM? Damnn! We are in trouble in Nigeria undecided

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ujukala: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2012
A sad story. RIP.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by lwise(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2012
PEOPLE, DONT ALWAYS BE IN A HURRY TO COMMEMT.People living around Ikeja said nothing of such happened.How come dats d only newspaper reporting the accident?The picture looks like what we have here. naijalog.com/?p=8302 I know the paper will sell a lot outside Lagos.I believe there should be a penalty for fake reporting.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by djeezy(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2012
Terrible things happen everyday. Only Jesus can save us.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by lwise(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2012
Newspaper can lie sha,what's d name of the church where the wedding was expected to hold?
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by redsun(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2012
jude33084:

Brother unfortunately most guys in Nairaland( which is a sample of how τhe average Nigerian youth think) believes Ŧħåϯ τhe deceased was witch hunted? Imagine, inside lagos ∂ car sumersaulted?! ΆŋԂ people are thinking MFM? Damnn! We are in trouble in Nigeria undecided

May her soul rest in peace

Mehn,they live in a very ancient and they want mordern comforts and privilages.Just tell me how they are going to get it if they cant reason like mordern people?
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by lumeneng22: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm! Witches, wizards, principalities & powers on display. Make una de sav God o!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Kakability(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2012
fluid26: Jesus! Where are you?
All things works for gud. May her soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by onatisi(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2012
jude33084:

Bros have u taken some of ♈☺uЯ time Ť☺ make research Őᵑ τhis matter b4 ♈☺uЯ conclusion? I wonder ƗƗow our graduates think τhese days No wonder Dangote is offering Ɣ☺Ʊ guys ∂ truck driver jobs undecided
my man no be only u ooo,i am amazed and disgusted by the comments i am reading ,now i truly believe that our unis have been churning out half baked and unemployable graduates.many didnt read the story talkless of clicking on the link to verify the story.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by pearlhapi(f): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2012
lumeneng22: Hmmm! Witches, wizards, principalities & powers on display. Make una de sav God o!
so witches and wizards still exist in your village?tot they av been dealt with already and so don't count!why don't you just stop recognising them,it makes your walk in life easier
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2012
jude33084:

Bros have u taken some of ♈☺uЯ time Ť☺ make research Őᵑ τhis matter b4 ♈☺uЯ conclusion? I wonder ƗƗow our graduates think τhese days No wonder Dangote is offering Ɣ☺Ʊ guys ∂ truck driver jobs undecided
Did u also take time out to notice d letter "f" next to her username? Abi it difficult to understand sex symbol ni? She is not ur bros o! Coconut head! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.