Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! (4320 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by albridge(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2008
I read a caption in one of todays evening news papers which reported that our former head of state Olusegun Obasonjo slept with his sons wife. I really dont know what to make of this. Could this be true and if it is how does one explain such behavior for a former leader of our great country Nigeria. Please someone tell me its not true!
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by yewaman1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2008
haba, which one of the evening papers? pm news or tnt which one,
make nothing of the story, they just want to sell their paper,
which I think they have. peace and love.
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by yewaman1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2008
haba, which one of the evening papers? pm news or tnt which one?
make nothing of the story, they just want to sell their paper,
which I think they have. peace and love.
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by topkin(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2008
Njgerians will not kill me with rumours!!! Hei! Na wa to u o! angry Shuo!!!
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 15, 2008
A
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by tommy86(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2008
This story in unbelievable; But you can never tell though,
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by yimiton(f): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2008
People will say anything about Obasanjo to make him look bad.
Get a life people, leave this guy alone let him live his life in peace!
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by stefykarl: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2008
@ yimiton, go online and read news papers, i read it on nigerian news papers yesterday that Gbenga, Obj's son have filed for divorce of the wife, that she slept with his father to get the NNPC contract,that all female ministers dat got contracts did so thru his bed and also he has been sleeping with Aso rock house maids and stewards, but no one is sure whether Obj lured her with the contract or raped her
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by yeancah007(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2008
@yimiton,
I agree,but it was his SON that made this allegation!!

A departure from previous allegations .
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by yimiton(f): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2008
stefykarl:

@ yimiton, go online and read news papers, i read it on nigerian news papers yesterday that Gbenga, Obj's son have filed for divorce of the wife, that she slept with his father to get the NNPC contract,that all female ministers that got contracts did so through his bed and also he has been sleeping with Aso rock house maids and stewards, but no one is sure whether Obj lured her with the contract or raped her

Alright, I will. But trust me, am not looking forward to it. It doesn't just improve my life in anyway to know that the guy is a mad man that is if he is really doing it.

I'll rather spend my time studying private equity which is my new passion.
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by yimiton(f): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2008
Okey, I just read the write-up.
It is Gbenga's word agains Obasanjo's.
This could either be true or lie. The guy also accused his father in law of sexually assaulting his wife and his wife sleeping with several other people.
Really, this could just be a family issue got dirty. It is a dirty divorce between case between Gbenga and his wife. Imagine someone saying this about his wife:
“The Petitioner avers that the Respondent also got rewarded for her adulterous acts with several oil contracts with the NNPC from his father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, amongst which was the NNPC consultancy training in supply chain management and project management awarded to her company Bowen and Brown.”

The eighth paragraph says: “The Petitioner avers that the respondent confided in him severally while they living together (sic) that she had been sexually abused and defiled by her father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo on several occasions.”

This is dirty and ugly and I hate getting into issues like this. It just sucks.
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by supercunt(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2008
why una dey make noise for this matter wey no concern una,una no know say anything obasanjo get na him pikin get am,anything wey him pikin get na obasanjo get am,abeg make una leave matter as PDP would say[b] NA FAMILY AFFAIR[/b].
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by yemivictor: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2008
It was also rumoured at one time that he sleeps with iyabo (his first daughter) for some sort of spiritual (fetish) fortification!

But like i said, rumour, never substantiated. Just like this one's a rumour too! Only difference is this is coming from his son which makes it kind of wierd! shocked shocked shocked

This same article was in the last sunday sun newspaper, i might add!
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by shoti(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2008
this is a disguisting thing to write in paper.and if that is true u know what OBJ deserves to be crucify like JESUS christ.it is dirty to my hearing when i read the paper in the morning.can u imagine gbenga saying that court should made it mandatory for HIM,him father(OBJ) and father- in- law to go for DNA test to know who is the father of his two children, so they say that wonder shall never cease!!!!!.
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by 2dye4(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2008
there's nothing new under the sun !
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by Bblak(f): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2008
Quite Incredible
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by opuro(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2008
na wa o
so man fit de shag at 80yrs like a 20 yrs old guy?
na wa o
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by yemivictor: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2008
opuro:

na wa o
so man fit de shag at 80yrs like a 20 years old guy?
na wa o

Bros! for your address for up you talk say you dey atiku bedroom? hmm beta leave there sharp! sharp!! if u know what's good for ur ass! grin
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by kojeiwa(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2008
The son's wife must be a Ho (Ashewo).
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by Busta(f): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2008
Don't always believe whateva u read or hear from the tabloids.
these guys are trynna make a living too - inrespectful of nothing.
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by ufuoma24(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2008
am not surprised, why wont he behave like a randy he-goat when he"s obviously as ugly as one
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by tkb417(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2008
he should come and say its a lie if its not true. . .
Where did the son get the Slut from?

She must be stoned. OBJ too

when he was in power, he made us believe his dynasty was as strong as the AWOs, Abiolas. . .But check out whats happening to him

Hes never gonna be like my AWO, hes never gonna be like my MKO, hes just like Shina Rambo for all i care, he should be put in jail again!!!
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by annamaria: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2008
sick, sick, sick. dirty linen in public. that gbenga's head needs serious examining.  cry cry cry
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by rockiedink(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2008
hmmmmm
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by patani(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2008
If it is gbenga that actuyally said that he must be crazy,
there was a time he filled divorce siute at Ikeja that his wife could not cook. Now his wife is sleeping with his father,.Cant he just be mature for a while and know that he has responsibility of passing through the thick and thing parts of marriage?Besides I pety gbenga if Baba should CURSE him.EEEEEEPE IJEBU(Owu rather),

Other side we realy dont know if BABA is innocent of the accusation one should first ask if Baba doesnt av QUESTIONABLE character when it come to sex!
Lets ask who asked people like Iyabo Anisulowo for Sex before PDP ticket?
Moreover what lead to suden resignation of Okonjo Eweala?
Also why should some sex scandal that was rocking PDP at a time all fall on Baba, hmmmmmm.WHO KNOWSSSSS, anything can happen.
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by choco4life(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
The Obansanjo's shud go settle themselves, they have given Nigerian enough trouble to last us a lifetime.
They shud not wash their dirty linen in the public.
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by gbengeoou: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2008
This is just the begining of his SHAME, E ti ri kon kon!!!
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by cecegorz(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2008
@shoti
What do u mean by 'obasanjo needs to be crucified like JESUS'

if this symptom persists after 3days, see a Shrink!
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by kateflow(f): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2008
cecegorz:

@shoti
What do u mean by 'obasanjo needs to be crucified like JESUS'

if this symptom persists after 3days, see a Shrink!

imao grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by ochiaha1(m): 1:25am On Jan 20, 2008
Thats what I have always said that our ladies influence each other in very negative ways, I will not be surprised if Gbanga's wife has some very bad friends who gave her the advice to use what she has to get what she wants    sad
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by Jairzinho(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2008
Bracing for imminent feminine attack shocked shocked
Re: Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife! by Terminator: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2008
Let say the whole thing is proven to be true by DNA test of the children. Lets say one of the children was fathered by Obj ( the former president) what will happen?
This whole thing has the potential of been serious ooh.
Fingers and leg crossed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me / How Long Should I Wait To Meet His Parents / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.