Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: (30263 Views)

Which University Still Has Her Pre-degree Form On Sale? / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? / Can Convenant University Or Bowen University Still Give Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by lekosoo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2008
Hello Fellow Nigerian,

I will like to know the list of university which is still selling their pre-degree form, please specify the university name, the amount of the form, and  where I can purchase the form (bank or school). Also state the closing date for the purchase of this form, please I need this information urgently. thanks

One Love.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by mj(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2008
The general public is hereby informed that Application forms for admission into the Pre-degree Science Programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso for 2008 will be available for on-line completion as from Monday, December 17, 2007 on website www.lautech.edu.ng

Admission Requirement
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO or GCE 0’L in not more than two sittings, a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physic, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who do not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.

Method of Application

1. Interested prospective candidates are to obtain a bank draft of Ten thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) only from the following Banks:

1. Skye bank (Ogbomoso, Ibadan, Osogbo and Lagos branches)
2. Intercontinental Bank (Ogbomoso, Ibadan, Osogbo and Lagos branches)
3. UBA Plc (Ogbomoso, Ibadan, Osogbo and Lagos branches)
4. G. T. B. Bank Plc (Ogbomoso, Ibadan, Osogbo and Lagos branches)

The draft should be drawn in favour of LAUTECH Ogbomoso

1. Each prospective candidate is expected to exchange his/her bank draft for an access card at any of the following locations.
2. The Pre-degree Science Programme Office LAUTECH, Ogbomoso
3. Ministry of Education, Ibadan, Oyo State
4. Ministry of Education, Osogbo, Osun State
5. College of Health Sciences, Osogbo
6. Liaison Office, No. 15, Ojo Ibadan Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan
7. Chartered Institute of Local Government and Public Administration of Nigeria (CILPAN) 28, Kano Street, Ebute-meta, Lagos State.

The personal identification number (PIN) from the access card is to be used to gain access to the online application form at www.lautech.edu.ng.

Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form. Incomplete application form will not be treated.

Closing Date
The Closing Date for the submission of application form is January 30, 2008. Each Candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is printed as an evidence of successful submission of Form.

Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be accepted.

Entrance Examination
The entrance examination will take place on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 9.00 am at specified centres in Ogbomoso.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by lekosoo(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2008
Thanks for your posting, someone have ready told about the lautech pre-degree form, but i need pre-degree form for social science course, anyone with information should post it quickly. thank you once more, One Love.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by tapingil(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2008
try adekunle ajasin uiversity akungba (ondo state university )they have for social sciences and arts. and hurry cos their form closses on the 31th of this month
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by lekosoo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2008
thanks brother for the information, that is true about the university but i have been looking for how to get the form, i live in lagos please how much is the form and the tuition fee. hope to hear from you soonest. one love
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by Bosegirl: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
i think Lautech is still selling their own form now latest 30th of this month.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by Bosegirl: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2008
You can also try this new University Acheivers University Owo in Ondo State. their cost form is N5,500. but i don't think is Pre-degree

i also need this kind of advice.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by Bosegirl: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2008
i really appreciate for dis question, due to my own i'm expecting my result for Neco GCE, i don't know may be i should obtain jamb or pre-degree form help me out.

i need quick answer.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by lekosoo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2008
Hello Bosegirl,

Thanks for the message, I really appreciate it, I have check the Acheivers University and the details is ok, but i will like to know the cost of the programme not the form this time,  and for the Lautech I am a commercial student so I cant do that,  Once more thanks for the message, hope to hear from you soonest.

One Love
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by Bosegirl: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hello, due to what u ask for, the amount is N5,500. You can still check theri website for more details which is www.achievers university.org

Thanks.

Please when will GCE REsult will be out.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by lekosoo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hello Bosegirl,

How are you today? thanks for the message, I have check the website but I will like to know the cost of during the course in the university , I beleive you understand what i mean,  I will be enable to calculate how to get the schol fees and the necessary things needed.

GCE Result will be online starting from the middle of February, 2008. thanks once more.

One Love.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by longmanjay: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2008
University of Ibadan will be launching her maiden Edition Pre-Degree Program On the 15th of July with a full page advert on the Guardian of that same week. This is to prepare better candidates for university intakes as most of their post jamb exercises have shown gross poor performance.

The program is to start online from the admission process where the candidate will go through the following on the university web portal.

1. Online Application form for Admission
2. Online Career Development Plan
3. Online prometric Pre-testing ( for Pre-Degree and Jamb Candidates)

The Online application for admission will be obtain from any of the branches of the following banks. Afrikbank, Zenith, Intercontinental, and Stanbic IBTC. texts and e-mail messages will be sent for exam date, venue and seating arrangements.

The Online Career Development Plan consists a career questionnaire for every candidate to be filled . This is to identify and know his or her personality, which will determine the career cluster he or she falls into. This will give the candidates the array of courses they an do that is available at UI, even at certificate and diploma level.

The program also has an online prometric testing which is compulsory for all candidates - which they must take and pass. This test consists of Jamb like questions (past jamb, SSCE and NECO questions) this is to prepare them for the entrance exams which will take place in both Ibadan and Lagos.

Successful candidates from the entrance exams will be groomed for 9mths at the university of Ibadan. After which they will take a semester and final exams which will qualify them for admission into the university. The program is been cordinated by the Distance learning center, university of ibadan.

here is the url , www.dlcui.org.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by riterry: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2009
abeg i wan check my pre degree result for akungba but the thing dey ask me for reg. num. i no do jamb asper pre degree levels. How do i check. Someone pls help!
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by edifier(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2009
it doesn't require any jamb reg no just click on the pre-degree result and fill in the necessary info.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by jimmie(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2009
Which course do u wanna study?
Why don't u try G.C.E 'A' Levels, if u pass your exams, you'll be admitted into 200 levels of any university in Nigeria and Abroad. 08032349612 for more info.
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by sammiy: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
pls,any body as info abt ui predegre form, pls do help,imean for 09/10.07030976028,one luvsmiley
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by neyo2k7: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
am sure of UNAAB, #10,000
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by bighead1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hey ppl what about OAU
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by sharonizy: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
@big head i see ur post in every predegree topic being discussed on nairaland am sure by now u must have gotten info concerning it please share with me as ui dint work out for me
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by bighead1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
better hurry to get the one for ife as it will close soonest
Re: Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: by Hardeey: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2011
Please any predegree form out 4 this session
lekosoo:

Hello Fellow Nigerian,

I will like to know the list of university which is still selling their pre-degree form, please specify the university name, the amount of the form, and  where I can purchase the form (bank or school). Also state the closing date for the purchase of this form, please I need this information urgently. thanks

One Love.

(1) (Reply)

Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / Students Of Covenant Polytechnic Aba Celebrate Their Graduation (Photo) / Nigeria Sitting On A Time Bomb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.