Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Should I Cheat On Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Cheat On Him? (4036 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / I Cheat On My Hubby, But It's Not My Fault! / Should I Cheat On My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Cheat On Him? by chiomat: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2012
our marriage is barely one year old, and my husband is already cheating on me. should i cheat on him back?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2012
chioma.t:
our marriage belly one yr n my husband is aready cheating on me should i cheat on him back?

so that's a criterion for you to reciprocate it. that's why there's divorce nowadays

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by 190theclown: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2012
Our marriage belle

Oh my days - now I understand why that man is cheating
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2012
Don't!!! How sure are you that he's cheating? Do you nag? Do you put out? Do you do your "wifely" duties? Just have a quiet discussion with him (preferably at night, when you're both about to go to sleep). But DO NOT throw accusations, 'cause your info might not be true. Talk to him, don't shout. Make him feel guilty, but don't scold or rant! And whatever you do, please, DO NOT, EVER, CHEAT ON HIM!!!
On another note, I HATE guys that cheat!! HATE!! With passion!

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by saintvc(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
Du me i du u. Man no go vex. But God go vex
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by feminineA: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Two wrongs don't make it right!why will you cheat because he cheated?instead why not bother yourself on how to build your fragile marriage?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Yes, @Poster, go right ahead. If you cheat on him, you will save your marriage.

Mothers out there, this is yet more evidence that a lot of work needs to be done. I know that typically in Africa, fathers only play about 10% role when it comes to the actual raising of kids, so that is why I keep stressing that it is not enough to pump those things out of you. You need to make sure to raise them well so they can become better members of society. Africa has enough jelly-brained individuals walking around masquerading as adults. I mean look at the silly question from a supposed grown up here.

Please mothers, do a better job raising those [size=5pt]gremlins [/size]innocent souls you keep pumping out into this world.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Yes cheat on him, I can even help you with an accomplice.

190 is my friend and he can assist you with the cheating part
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Okontami: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
@Poster, why are you here telling us of what your intentions had been since day one you married him?? You have missed fu*cking different di*cks abi. So, that you man is cheating means you should cheat back to strike back?? In fact you are in for regrets. You will become an object of ridicule by the time you start. A lot of guys will not reject helping you out with your decision, but they will surely discuss you among their peers and you will be more miserable than you are right now. What does your moral tell you (Madam Prost*itu*te), what does your religion tell you (Madam Sl*ut), where did you learn this?? Did you learn this from your mother?? Is she your role model?? If she is not your role model, why not confide in her and discuss this with her and tell her that you want to become a public dog because your husband is cheating on you and hear what she has to say? Dont forget that your room in your father's house is currently being occupied by someone else, but if you want to go back become a free for all. I have at least 50 guys that will be interested in firing your dirty punanny. Oloshi
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by slimchi2k2(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
@chioma.t
sis dont,..first check if u are d cause,
i mean are u still the women he use to know before he marry u?
how do u welcome him now,?
are u still dressing as u used to?
do u still make him happy,as usu,?
y i ask u dis q, many married men,only feel happy when dere @ work,bar,wit another women,simply b\cs of d wif,
sis check urself first,ask urself why my husb cheat on me,cheatin back is nt d solution,it we sound common if u table dis matter to
d family,but if u are cut,think about ur own family how dem we feel,just imagin d disgrace,
sis pls dnt, he we change one day,but try to know why it happen,if ur are the cause
tak heart it we be okay again
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okontami: @Poster, why are you here telling us of what your intentions had been since day one you married him?? You have missed fu*cking different di*cks abi. So, that you man is cheating means you should cheat back to strike back?? In fact you are in for regrets. You will become an object of ridicule by the time you start. A lot of guys will not reject helping you out with your decision, but they will surely discuss you among their peers and you will be more miserable than you are right now. What does your moral tell you (Madam Prost*itu*te), what does your religion tell you (Madam Sl*ut), where did you learn this?? Did you learn this from your mother?? Is she your role model?? If she is not your role model, why not confide in her and discuss this with her and tell her that you want to become a public dog because your husband is cheating on you and hear what she has to say? Dont forget that your room in your father's house is currently being occupied by someone else, but if you want to go back become a free for all. I have at least 50 guys that will be interested in firing your dirty punanny. Oloshi

I think that the poster should not cheat. I don't think that revenge is a good thing or that cheating will solve her problems.
But why would you throw all these insults at her? Why so much anger? It tells a lot about you.

Poster: I don't think cheating is a solution to your problems. Try to talk to your husband. Work on your marriage. Try anthing but don't cheat. If you fail, you can still leave him and find someone else but don't stoop so low. No matter what problems you had and which mistakes you made, he had no right to cheat. Don't follow his example. You can do better. He lost his dignity, don't lose yours.
All my best wishes.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
This is what happens when children dream of their wedding day and make the mistake in thinking that wedding day posted in Ovation and bella naija equals marriage - honestly some topics on this website annoy me.

Instead of asking how to secure and restore your marriage ur asking us whether you should be out there doing HIV fishing
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by 2mch(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
You will do what you want to do in the end. E dey your mind already, you don plan na execution stage remain.So i say goodluck wink
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by sleekdot(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
chioma.t:
our marriage is barely one year old, and my husband is already cheating on me. should i cheat on him back?
"Two wrongs do not make a right" also, U might b doing something wrong,check yourself,if U find nothing wrong den CHEAT! grin
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
50/50

But think about this

Can 2 wrongs make a right?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by jmoore(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
Your husband likes to eat on top of a refuse heap, you want to follow his way too? You will be messing up your body and not his, instead of having one pig on top of the refuse heap there will be two pigs since you want to join him.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by DukeNija(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
chioma.t:

Please change your username. You dey fall our hand.
You knew him before marriage but went ahead, abeg carry your Cross.
Bu Ibu gi.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by slimyem: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
Is this thread a joke or what?
I can't believe a grown-as$ married woman is asking a question this silly!
I can't!
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
OP, if you would be willing to cheat on him which tells me you don't hold the sanctity of marriage sacred, why aren't you willing to just free yourself? You might as well leave him and go pursue greener pastures as a free woman. If you both start cheating on yourselves within the first year of marriage, how long will you both continue to do it and claim to have a marriage?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by taryour(f): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
chioma.t:

op are you sure you aint lieing Arent you the one who opened a thread on 22nd september asking how you can manage 2000 for a wedding Now in this thread your marriage is barely a year. Are you refering to your marriage with spiritual husband or you just makin this up
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by EfemenaXY: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2012
Another fake thread by a wannabe script writer! grin grin grin
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by ifyalways(f): 5:23am On Sep 25, 2012
Lol @ CID taryour.

@OP, you don do am already?guys like walestar are willing to be used for this experiment.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by kaloujay(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2012
For the fact he cheated doesn't mean you too should cheat.try talking to him cos I believe in dialogue.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by TheMadame(f): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
taryour:

op are you sure you aint lieing Arent you the one who opened a thread on 22nd september asking how you can manage 2000 for a wedding Now in this thread your marriage is barely a year. Are you refering to your marriage with spiritual husband or you just makin this up

Sad,but true-too many false threads scripted by first class liars in this section.
They think they are having fun but sadly they are slowly killing the whole forum for their selfish reasons.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Bennettjnr(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
You dnt hav to. Many wmen tried dis and it faild 4 them. Try asking urself wot u ve nt byn doing dat is making to gn out in oda to hav. Adjust ursel and try to pls him.
Have tym to talk to him as ur man to let him knw wot u re feeling
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
Bennett jnr: You dnt hav to. Many wmen tried dis and it faild 4 them. Try asking urself wot u ve nt byn doing dat is making to gn out in oda to hav. Adjust ursel and try to pls him.
Have tym to talk to him as ur man to let him knw wot u re feeling

such a comment can only come from men. no offence.
what does make you think that a woman is willing to please her husband when he is cheating. maybe she is just disgusted after him cheating on her.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by bukatyne(f): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
joeydozzy:

so that's a criterion for you to reciprocate it. that's why there's divorce nowadays
and why is there divorce? is d man's actions not calling for divorce already? or u belong to d school of thought that a man can cheat or a woman can't?

@ OP: don't, it ll only bring d both of u to d same level. as he been cheatin on u b4 marriage? is he a serial cheat or just a one time mistake? all these would help us know how to advice u
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by bukatyne(f): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
Okontami: @Poster, why are you here telling us of what your intentions had been since day one you married him?? You have missed fu*cking different di*cks abi. So, that you man is cheating means you should cheat back to strike back?? In fact you are in for regrets. You will become an object of ridicule by the time you start. A lot of guys will not reject helping you out with your decision, but they will surely discuss you among their peers and you will be more miserable than you are right now. What does your moral tell you (Madam Prost*itu*te), what does your religion tell you (Madam Sl*ut), where did you learn this?? Did you learn this from your mother?? Is she your role model?? If she is not your role model, why not confide in her and discuss this with her and tell her that you want to become a public dog because your husband is cheating on you and hear what she has to say? Dont forget that your room in your father's house is currently being occupied by someone else, but if you want to go back become a free for all. I have at least 50 guys that will be interested in firing your dirty punanny. Oloshi
and is this ur rant called for? if u want to unleash ur anger, why don't u unleash it on d husband that started d cheating in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2012
bukatyne: and why is there divorce? is d man's actions not calling for divorce already? or u belong to d school of thought that a man can cheat or a woman can't?

@ OP: don't, it ll only bring d both of u to d same level. as he been cheatin on u b4 marriage? is he a serial cheat or just a one time mistake? all these would help us know how to advice u

you need to read properly next time. what I meant was for her to get a divorce instead of her diabolical revenge plan and no I don't belong to that school of thought. Thanks
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by bukatyne(f): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2012
joeydozzy:

you need to read properly next time. what I meant was for her to get a divorce instead of her diabolical revenge plan and no I don't belong to that school of thought. Thanks
next time, make ur point and stand clear!
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by slimyem: 12:46am On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Should I Cheat On Him? by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2012
bukatyne: next time, make ur point and stand clear!

you got it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Cheated, But I Must Not Escalate It / Can You Be A Full Time House Wife? / Would You Attend A Wedding Without An Invitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.