Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ugo Ozuah Allegedly Shot Dead By Police Just 5days After His Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugo Ozuah Allegedly Shot Dead By Police Just 5days After His Wedding (1667 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugo Ozuah Allegedly Shot Dead By Police Just 5days After His Wedding by spykid014(f): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ugo Ozuah was allegedly shot by men of the Nigerian police force in front of the UPS office on the Gbagada Express way on Thursday September 20th. He died early this morning(saturday 22) at a hospital in Lagos. Ugo just got married last Saturday September 15th, 2012.

Details as to what really happened that Thursday night are sketchy but according to friends of the late
 businessman, he was at the expressway with another friend trying to flag down a taxi around 9 at night, when policemen pulled up and shot him twice in the chest at close range. They said he was not resisting arrest, he wasn't arguing with the police, he was not asked to identify himself, he was just standing there with a friend and got killed for no reason.

Sounds crazy to me! The IG of police has said the men that killed the newly married man were not policemen...but they were wearing police uniform, so who were they?

This is truly sad, and quite unfortunate! I can't even imagine what his wife would be going through now. Hopefully, Ugo's family will get justice for this senseless killing!☹

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/09/ugo-ozuah-allegedly-shot-dead-by-police.html?m=1

Re: Ugo Ozuah Allegedly Shot Dead By Police Just 5days After His Wedding by spykid014(f): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
I read this story sins saturday. And I felt rily bad afta reading it, imagining wot the new wife was goin thru and all... Little did I know dat the wife in question is my eldaa sistas frnd. Course mates in uni. Wen I saw the wedding pic here, I knew d babe was familiar, but I jst cudnt place the face, now everything's coming back. I remember her from uni too! Too sad. My sista says she's a mess right now!☹, who wouldn't be? May his soul rest in the Lord's bosom, Amen!

And may the wicked find no rest! ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Re: Ugo Ozuah Allegedly Shot Dead By Police Just 5days After His Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
na wa o mysteries all over places, may his soul RIP
Re: Ugo Ozuah Allegedly Shot Dead By Police Just 5days After His Wedding by Freiburger(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Sad.

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? / My Husband Wants an Abortion / Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.