Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,979 members, 7,866,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed (970 Views)

I Have Cursed God / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / The poor are blessed, not cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by jerrymania(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2008
i want to tell you all that still says the black race is cursed and you call urself a christian (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93545.32.html) take one big foot. I AM BLACK BUT I'M NOT CURSED. shouldnt we have a time to know that reasoning precedes faith? sad
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by efuah(f): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2008
yeah, am black but not cursed!
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by dafidixone(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2008
Black is Beautiful. I love you all grin
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by jerrymania(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2008
@ efuah and dafix

Thanks for your contributions.

Who supports?
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by pilgrim1(f): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2008
Lol. . .@jerrymania,

jerrymania:

@ efuah and dafix

Thanks for your contributions.

Who supports?

It's not about anybody trying to "support" this or that! grin People are known to support crazy theories, even shait if it comes to that!

Anyhow, teasing apart. No, the black man is NOT cursed. What is the "curse" of the Black man as distinct from the white man's "curse". . . hmm? grin

Abeg, make una no make us laff this afternoon!
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by jerrymania(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ pilgrim

why are fellow christians saying that the blacks are caused from Ham's lineage? check the link in the first post to know how far!
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by pilgrim1(f): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2008
@jerrymania,

Well, there are a lot of things many people assume without first carefully weighing the implications of what they assert. It doesn't matter whether they are Christians or otherwise - even I as a Christian have made bloopers previously, and learnt my lessons gracefully from them.

It is well - I'm also Black, and I know there's no curse upon me! wink

Proverbs 3:33
The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked:
but he blesseth the habitation of the just.

Proverbs 26:2
As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying,
so the curse causeless shall not come.
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by jerrymania(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ pilgrim

whats ur take on Noah's curse on Ham? Is it still valid?
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by pilgrim1(f): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2008
@jerrymania,

jerrymania:

@ pilgrim

whats your take on Noah's curse on Ham? Is it still valid?

I don't believe that it is still in effect - and I will come back later to share why so. wink
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by jerrymania(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'll be waiting patiently.
Re: I Am Black But I Am Not Cursed by Horus(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2008
Why are some people subjected to bodily damage from the sun and others aren't?

Answer:
Because some people have more Melanin than others. The amount of Melanin in a persons body determines the rate of damage the Ultra Violet Rays of the sun can cause. The higher percentage of Melanin in a person's body the less they will be affected by the Ultra Violet Rays. Melanin produces Brown to Black eyes,Skin tone and 9 Ether hair (wooly kingly hair that looks like the tops of trees when flying over them) Hummm! The people who are Melanin recessive beings have a deficiency which produces Lighter skin, Lighter eyes, and 6 Ether blonde hair. Melanin acts as a filter to prevent damage of the delicate deeper layers of skin, by the penetration of Ultra Violet light.
That dosen't sound like a curse to be dark skinned, DO IT? Actually it sounds more like a[b] protective gift[/b] from the Anunnaki.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/oh/AncientKnowledge/TAO.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Hell Real? / Being Subsmissive / Come See How Secret Cult Seat Mssn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.