Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... (18335 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Pictures of a lesbian couple

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Na you sabi......... Let them identify themselves.... And get the 14years jail term... Phucking homosexuals

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by acidtalk: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
They were ONLY 3 people at the event;
The couple and the photographer.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
acidtalk: They were ONLY 3 people at the event;
lolz...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by vislabraye(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
Its a lie. Can't be in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by truely: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
This is crazy....sometimes i wonder what this so called homos enjoy in what dey do...God was not stupid to create a man and a woman separately and put diff sensation in them ....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
vislabraye: Its a lie. Can't be in Nigeria.
give reasons pls!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Pdizzle(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
Pus*y too good 4 homo shit.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk: They were ONLY 3 people at the event;
LMAO!! grin grin grin
vislabraye: Its a lie. Can't be in Nigeria.
GBAM!!
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Tenderly1(f): 2:09am On Sep 25, 2012
who told you they are nigerians?they are americans oh mr gossiper.smh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2012
Tenderly1: who told you they are nigerians?they are americans oh mr gossiper.smh
link to buttress u point?
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by PaulJohn1: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2012
Husband fine pass wife o grin
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Excelboi(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2012
I don't know how this people are celebrity for them to grace this section! SMH for them

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by kodylicky(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2012
Excelboi: I don't know how this people are celebrity for them to grace this section! SMH for them

lol they should be on the crime section right?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Tenderly1(f): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2012
surveyProf:
link to buttress u point?
it was an american lesbian page in facebook .where did you get yours.if na 9ja they would have been arrested
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2012
kody-licky:

lol they should be on the crime section right?? cheesy cheesy
you can say dat again....lol
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Tenderly1(f): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2012
mr survey prof where is your proof?mine is black lesbian united(BLU) a facebook page
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2012
Tenderly1: mr survey prof where is your proof?mine is black lesbian united(BLU) a facebook page
lol Madam Tenderly do not get it twisted, were is the fb link?
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2012
Tenderly1: it was an american lesbian page in facebook .where did you get yours.if na 9ja they would have been arrested
u might just be right, be prove it by placing d link....cheesy
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Tenderly1(f): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2012
surveyProf:
u might just be right, be prove it by placing d link....cheesy
cos idnt knw hnw to post a link and am using my pone.guy where is your source,i have given you my source go and check it out, simple.
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2012
Tenderly1: cos idnt knw hnw to post a link and am using my pone.guy where is your source,i have given you my source go and check it out, simple.
Your source is not good anofe, you hv not been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt dat it was not in Nigeria.....lol
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Tenderly1(f): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2012
surveyProf:
Your source is not good anofe, you hv not been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt dat it was not in Nigeria.....lol
ok wateva u say so where is yours
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by oladayo042: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2012
surveyProf:
You never proved that they are Nigerians yet you tagged them Nigerians (according to the title of your thread) and you keep asking someone to disprove what you never proved! You must be a cretin. I'm very sure you acting stewpid to keep this thread trending. Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Eiregirl(f): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2012
Lovely couple!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2012
oladayo042: You never proved that they are Nigerians yet you tagged them Nigerians (according to the title of your thread) and you keep asking someone to disprove what you never proved! You must be a cretin. I'm very sure you acting stewpid to keep this thread trending. Ciao
hey listen up gentleman, it has not come to dis level of abusive language, the lady I was answering simply said its frm facebook, and I said she should prove it, that is it, was the question directed to you?
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Chokolee(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2012
surveyProf:
You should be the one proving the claimed topic!! !!...where is your prove!!! ??
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2012
Tenderly1: ok wateva u say so where is yours
24hours time...lol
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2012
Chokolee:
You should be the one proving the claimed topic!! !!...where is your prove!!! ??
Listen, the lady I was answering, said she has seen the pix on facebook, and I simply ask her to prove it, I know I am the one, dat is meant to prove it, by using a link, does dis answer ur question?
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by oladayo042: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2012
surveyProf:
hey listen up gentleman, it has not come to dis level of abusive language, the lady I was answering simply said its frm facebook, and I said she should prove it, that is it, was the question directed to you?
Stop whining and prove that they are Nigerians like you claimed in the title of your thread. The burden of proof is on you and on you alone. No one should be asked to disprove what you have not proved. Ciao

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by oladayo042: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
surveyProf:
Listen, the lady I was answering, said she has seen the pix on facebook, and I simply ask her to prove it, I know I am the one, dat is meant to prove it, by using a link, does dis answer ur question?
She did so by giving you the name of the facebook page where the picture allegedly originated from. She even said she would have posted the link but she's typing on a phone. What else do you want her to say? Don't tell me you are too lazy to search and visit the facebook page if you are so bent on finding someone to disprove what you never proved. Ciao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Know Your Penis Size / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.