Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? (2035 Views)

My Girlfriend Boss Forcibly Collected Her Phone While Calling Me / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by stepo707: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
My esteemed nairalanders,please how can she get this old man off her back without quitting her job.i mean her boss told her to come cook this weekend at his place.
Please any tips on how do deal with this old hag will be appreciated
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
she didn't play her games right at the beginning.

Whenever I notice such advances, I wear a ring as soon as they are sighted or I put it on when invited to their office. I let him know I am engaged and wedding date shall be fixed soon. He can wait for all he cares to get his invite that is his wahala. I am getting married soon naani.

My 2nd option is to let him know I am a christian and I don't do such frolicking. When am invited for such nonsense, I tell them straight up 'Oga, I'm going for bible studies this weekend. Or Have got a wedding ceremony to attend.

Note: I say all these casually with a smile on my face and not so serious minded to make them start hating you.

The above worked for me. Make all these pot bellied married men leave young, fresh babes for the younger men abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
stepo707: My esteemed nairalanders,please how can she get this old man off her back without quitting her job[b]i mean her boss told her to come cook this weekend at his place.
Please any tips on how do deal with this old hag will be appreciated[/b]
put over pepper in the soup tongue tongue but between, where is the Old man's family well if they aren't around then, DAMN!! dat Old nigga gat Game grin grin tip two>>> he should take you along has her brother grin grin or she should take a friend along!! but dat old nigga might nail the two of them grin grin so she should take you along wink bennyraz sipping tea.. haba dis tea no wan finish o.. it's too hot grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2012
Why not go with her to see Papa.
But pls get one army uniform (trouser, vest and may be cap with sunglasses).

Once you're few Km close to papa's house, quickly find a place and change to the unifom.

Apply more bass to your voice.. and then as soon as you sight papa, give him an army hand-shake with a badt.look.

Then hang around somewhere very close. I bet, your girl won't spend a minute in that house.

#abeg nor allow any soldier catch you at that moment. . .cos I'll deny you grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by stepo707: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2012
Oh sorry i forgot to mention.its a long distance relationship.Am in lagos and she is in Abuja so there is no way i can be there this weekend.we see eachother 3months.
This is hard on her right now as she is is terrified of going to work but she has to go.
So what can she do now? (Oh sorry i forgot to mention.its a long distance relationship.Am in lagos and she is in Abuja so there is no way i can be there this weekend.we see eachother 3months.
This is hard on her right now as she is is terrified of going to work but she has to go.
So what can she do now? sad
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by AnodaIT(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2012
Try the Born again stunts. It works
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by tellwsdom: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2012
Allow her, she will bring some of the food for you. sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by stepo707: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2012
tellwsdom: Allow her, she will bring some of the food for you. sad sad

cheesy cheesy grin grin I NO WANT THAT KIND FOOD.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2012
stepo707: Oh sorry i forgot to mention.its a long distance relationship.Am in lagos and she is in Abuja so there is no way i can be there this weekend.we see eachother 3months.
So what can she do now?

This is a difficult one o cos if bad thing happen, she no go ever ever tell you oo..

BUT why not try this:

Simply tell the man: I DON'T know how to cook sir! The last time I tried it in our house, everybody ended up in the toilet some minutes later. (except she works in a food industry)
But if the man insist on her coming, then she had better talk senses in his head!
The truth is, people tend to succumb easily to difficult decisions and threats out of FEAR.. and the last time I checked, most of the things we fear never come to reality.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by stepo707: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:

This is a difficult one o cos if bad thing happen, she no go ever ever tell you oo..

BUT why not try this:

Simply tell the man: I DON'T know how to cook sir! The last time I tried it in our house, everybody ended up in the toilet some minutes later. (except she works in a food industry)
But if the man insist on her coming, then she had better talk senses in his head!
The truth is, people tend to succumb easily to difficult decisions and threats out of FEAR.. and the last time I checked, most of the things we fear never come to reality.
She said the man is determined at all cost to get into her pants.So even with this excuse i dont think he will bulge.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by stepo707: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2012
AnodaIT: Try the Born again stunts. It works

Dressing you mean? Like deeper life? The man would suspect that why the change all of a sudden.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:

BUT why not try this:

and with the way the economy is now, almost everyone is holding tight to their jobs....but some people no send o, afterall suggestions have been exhausted, the last option na to quit before that devil will put her in some real shit....it will amaze you what some men can do when you refuse them such bliss and especially when they are your boss.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2012
stepo707:
She said the man is determined at all cost to get into her pants.So even with this excuse i dont think he will bulge.
Like I said earlier, fear is the reason why we fall sometimes.

Let her face the issue strictly and frankly.
"Sir, its either you leave me or I quit.!" I swear the man go fear.

If eventually she give in this time.. I bet you, she'll give in a 100 more times.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2012
stepo707: Oh sorry i forgot to mention.its a long distance relationship.Am in lagos and she is in Abuja so there is no way i can be there this weekend.we see eachother 3months.
So what can she do now? (Oh sorry i forgot to mention.its a long distance relationship.Am in lagos and she is in Abuja so there is no way i can be there this weekend.we see eachother 3months.
So what can she do now? sad
Ur case na double wahala.. grin grin well if ur Girlfriend is that pretty, it wouldn't take long before she gets carried away. There are alot of money bags in FCT that use money to intimidate WOMEN.. The only thing you and her can do now is to engage in serious prayer and fasting. cheesy

Bennyraz sipping Fura nunu grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2012
Maria-G:
and with the way the economy is now, almost everyone is holding tight to their jobs....but some people no send o, afterall suggestions have been exhausted, the last option na to quit before that devil will put her in some real shit....it will amaze you what some men can do when you refuse them such bliss and especially when they are your boss.

Yes, some people no send. . I have witnessed a situation where an I.T student slapped her "boss" in the presence of other staffs.
And you know what, the "boss" was eventually sacked.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by scribble: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2012
Tell her to record his unwanted advances with her phone and threaten to expose him if he bothers her again.

You can also think of other cool prizes to obtain from him with the recording.

Make sure you save the mp3 file on your PC. Have several copies.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2012
Stepo707,

Let your gf tell the yeye man she can't come cook for him in a polite manner and let her be firm about it.

If the yeye man keep insisting, let her also keep maintaining her stance.

In this age of technology, let her have her phone voice recorder on standby so when the yeye boss comes with his illicit talk, she should record their conversation mentioning his full name and position in their talk so that when the day of reckoning comes, she has evidence against him.

Let her have a back up too incase the file disappears due to technological/manipulating error.

I know jobs are scare but she shouldn't give in to his demands all in a bid to keep her job.

She should keep her head up, whatever will be will be. She should gather evidences against him so that when he decides to "punish" her for not giving in, she can have something against him.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2012
scribble: Tell her to record his unwanted advances with her phone and threaten to expose him if he bothers her again.

You can also think of other cool prizes to obtain from him with the recording.

Make sure you save the mp3 file on your PC. Have several copies.

my guy.. some people would come after your life if you ever try that oo.. they may be scared that one day, you'll expose them..
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by stepo707: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:

my guy.. some people would come after your life if you ever try that oo.. they may be scared that one day, you'll expose them..

Yea i thought about this too.And she sounded scared and afraid of the man.The man should be in his 60's while she is 23.She has been keeping her stance. although i dont know in what manner she told him the 'no'. she gets agitated at the sight of him.
Also she dresses modestly.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by scribble: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:

They ought to be friggin scared. Most of these men are toothless cowards themselves that's why they prey on weaklings (their women employees).

There is always a clause when u let these clowns hear themselves on tape. Its that if anything happens to you, the tape would be released by your lawyer shacked up somewhere.

I hope you're not tryna instill fear in other people who may see the reason in adopting this approach.

Please date women who have nothing to lose by telling u NO! Not vulnerable women. Men are supposed to be protectors not exploiters.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
@ Op

Before such a request can come, he must have made some kind of moves like "touchy-touchy" and "rub-rub"

Did she tell you this, if she did, how did she handle all the initial advancement.

The way she handled this initial advancement is really very important, cos if she didn't handle it well, there is trouble now.

It is important she handles this issue with care.She should tell him a capital NO, without much ado.And say it with UNFRIENDLINESS.

My greatest advice i can give to you in the meantime, is to tell her to start looking for another job secretly, because things could get ugly.
And if it does, COMPROMISING (Sleeping a 60 year old man (old papa), who is probably dead anyway& just looking to spoil the life of others (men self)) for a job, is Definitely some-how, to me, it ain't worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by DExplorer1: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2012
AmBeautiful: @ Op

Before such a request can come, he must have made some kind of moves like "touchy-touchy" and "rub-rub"

Did she tell you this, if she did, how did she handle all the initial advancement.

The way she handled this initial advancement is really very important, cos if she didn't handle it well, there is trouble now.

It is important she handles this issue with care.She should tell him a capital NO, without much ado.And say it with UNFRIENDLINESS.

My greatest advice i can give to you in the meantime, is to tell her to start looking for another job secretly, because things could get ugly.
And if it does, COMPROMISING (Sleeping a 60 year old man (old papa), who is probably dead anyway& just looking to spoil the life of others (men self)) for a job, is Definitely some-how, to me, it ain't worth it.
Oh sweets, now tell me, why won't i like you cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2012
nikkyshyne: she didn't play her games right at the beginning.

Whenever I notice such advances, I wear a ring as soon as they are sighted or I put it on when invited to their office. I let him know I am engaged and wedding date shall be fixed soon. He can wait for all he cares to get his invite that is his wahala. I am getting married soon naani.

My 2nd option is to let him know I am a christian and I don't do such frolicking. When am invited for such nonsense, I tell them straight up 'Oga, I'm going for bible studies this weekend. Or Have got a wedding ceremony to attend.

Note: I say all these casually with a smile on my face and not so serious minded to make them start hating you.

The above worked for me. Make all these pot bellied married men leave young, fresh babes for the younger men abeg.
Seconded! So write this down and go show it to her. There should not be any problems again. These pot bellied idiiota deserve to be depenised.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2012
scribble:

They ought to be friggin scared. Most of these men are toothless cowards themselves that's why they prey on weaklings (their women employees).

There is always a clause when u let these clowns hear themselves on tape. Its that if anything happens to you, the tape would be released by your lawyer shacked up somewhere.

I hope you're not tryna instill fear in other people who may see the reason in adopting this approach.

Please date women who have nothing to lose by telling u NO! Not vulnerable women. Men are supposed to be protectors not exploiters.
Hmn! I do not know why these useless papas always want to chase those who are not interested in them while the know that Billions of girls outside gladly sleep with them or even marry them at d rite price.
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by 190theclown: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2012
I think its ur gurl dats actually seducing that man

Isn't she a Nigerian

That man can't do such - Nigerian men are too kind,soft and vunerable 2 indulge in such things
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by DExplorer1: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Isn't she a Nigerian

That man can't do such - Nigerian men are too kind,soft and vunerable 2 indulge in such things
You need to be flogged for this comment sad
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by 190theclown: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2012
undecided

We all knoww what Nigerian gurls are capable of doing

She must have shaked nyash pass dat old man's face several times and d man Held on

Don't blame d man, blame your gurl - she's Nigerian remember
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by stepo707: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
undecided

She must have shaked nyash pass dat old man's face several times and d man Held on

she is not perfect but i trust her not to flirt with people.She is awesomely beautiful and thats why the man picked on her.It happens everyday,everywhere.I suppose this sexual harrassment is as old as this earth.
AmBeautiful: @ Op

Thanks so much.As at Last night we decided she was going to tell the man in a polite way that it is against her religious belief.The old dirty bastard even reminded her that this saturday she should prepare to come and cook. angry
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Isn't she a Nigerian

Lmao. This is a joke right? Olodo

Threadstarted, I also use this line (which is quite true) for all these sugar daddies: "This is not right. I so much believe in karma. I don't want some other girl to do this with my husband. So why should I do it with somebody else's"
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by 190theclown: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
undecided

Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by DExplorer1: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Confused at your very post grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Boss Is Harrassing Her.how Can She Solve This Situation? by 190theclown: 1:10am On Sep 27, 2012
the tin taya me ooh!

(1) (Reply)

She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private / Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? / Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.