Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Looking For Publisher - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking For Publisher (946 Views)

Need A Publisher / NaijaDiary.ng Needs A Good Publisher / Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Publisher by Charlc(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
I am searching for a publisher for my 'Yellow Evangelists' a 214 paged fiction. I am not interested in printers but Publishers. If your set-up is great, lets chat.
Re: Looking For Publisher by mortee: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
I can refer you to one or two publishers, but first, we have to make sure your script has been proofread and well edited to make it error-free. For more info, you can send a mail to krosdotpublishers@gmail.com, then we can proceed from there.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Publisher by Tobitbooks: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2012
As an unpublished writer don't get intoxicated with the idea of selling to a publisher. They focus majorly on established authors so as to leverage their expertise and obtain sales and publicity. My advice is this: try to self publish, no matter how difficult it might sound to you. Trust me it will pay off. Or you can try our print-on-demand option. We print for as low as 150 copies for as low as 55naira per copy depending on the number of pages and book format. Visit www.tobit.tk or 08182712969. Like us on www.facebook.com/tobitbooks or follow at www.twitter.com/tobitbooks. Thanks and good luck! Keep the writing ambition running.
Re: Looking For Publisher by Charlc(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
@Mortee, thanks very much for your interest shown towards getting me a Publisher.
. I have sent you an email and brief on 'Yellow Evangelists' as suggested. Thanks once again.
Re: Looking For Publisher by enebeliifeanyi: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
pls... I need a publisher for my poems. I keep writing and it won't stop. I have published few online. But i need a publisher in print version. Click below link to read them.
http://www.poemhunter.com/enebeli-ifyprada/
Re: Looking For Publisher by mtzion: 3:52pm On May 27, 2015
Hi,

The link you posted isn't going through. If you don't mind. You can compile your poems in an ebook on www.bookateria.net We will help sell and publicize it to readers online. For more info, please visit the URL or drop your comments here.

enebeliifeanyi:
pls... I need a publisher for my poems. I keep writing and it won't stop. I have published few online. But i need a publisher in print version. Click below link to read them.
Re: Looking For Publisher by liveyourlife: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
If Content is King, then the Writer is Queen. Monetize this Your Writing Talent. Click

Here!
Re: Looking For Publisher by ashatoda: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
going the route of using a publisher has its highs and lows. I can assure you that you are certain to cut out a huge chunk of your bill if you can self publish your book.
If you would like to go this route, then i have a little small report that will explain the processess involved. It also tries to explain how to do the estimation clearly.
If you are interested then reach out to me on whatsapp 08181615927
Re: Looking For Publisher by ashatoda: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
enebeliifeanyi:

I can assure you that you are certain to cut out a huge chunk of your bill if you can self publish your book.
If you would like to go this route, then i have a little small report that will explain the processess involved. It also tries to explain how to do the estimation clearly.
If you are interested then reach out to me on whatsapp 08181615927

(1) (Reply)

Article Re-writers Needed Asap!... / Get Paid While You Write. / Are You A Writer? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.