Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? (1175 Views)

Need A Publisher / In Need Of A Publisher.... / I Want To Sell My Manuscript. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? by Japh83(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
I have written two good books a motivational book title "The Edifying Secrets" and a quotable quote title "Insights of Great Minds". If you are interested in this deal of buying the manuscript or we co-publish i.e sharing its earnings, feel free to contact me on chinachizzy@yahoo.com let the subject of your mail be BOOK DEAL. Thanks.
Re: Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? by Tobitbooks: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2012
As an unpublished writer don't get intoxicated with the idea of selling to a publisher. They focus majorly on established authors so as to leverage their expertise and obtain sales and publicity. My advice is this: try to self publish, no matter how difficult it might sound to you. Trust me it will pay off. Or you can try our print-on-demand option. We print for as low as 150 copies for as low as 55naira per copy depending on the number of pages and book format. Visit www.tobit.tk or 08182712969. Like us on www.facebook.com/tobitbooks or follow at www.twitter.com/tobitbooks. Thanks and good luck! Keep the writing ambition running.
Re: Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? by asalimpo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tobitbooks: As an unpublished writer don't get intoxicated with the idea of selling to a publisher. They focus majorly on established authors so as to leverage their expertise and obtain sales and publicity. My advice is this: try to self publish, no matter how difficult it might sound to you. Trust me it will pay off. Or you can try our print-on-demand option. We print for as low as 150 copies for as low as 55naira per copy depending on the number of pages and book format. Visit www.tobit.tk or 08182712969. Like us on www.facebook.com/tobitbooks or follow at www.twitter.com/tobitbooks. Thanks and good luck! Keep the writing ambition running.
your link directs to a po.rn site!
Re: Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? by elderken(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
asalimpo:

PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM, THE MR GABRIEL OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSRLF IS A LOWLIFE SCAMMER. AFTER GETTING MONEY FROM HIS VICTIMS, CHANGRS HOS CELL FONE. USE AN ECOBANK ACCOUNT.
asalimpo:

PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM, THE MR GABRIEL OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSELF IS A LOWLIFE SCAMMER. AFTER GETTING MONEY FROM HIS VICTIMS, CHANGES HIS CELL FONE NUMBERS. USE AN ECOBANK ACCOUNT.
asalimpo:

PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM, THE MR GABRIEL OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSRLF IS A LOWLIFE SCAMMER. AFTER GETTING MONEY FROM HIS VICTIMS, CHANGRS HOS CELL FONE. USE AN ECOBANK ACCOUNT.

(1) (Reply)

News Writers Needed / I Urgently Need A Content Writer For Hire! / Writing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.