Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20722 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ignis: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
berem: go to other threads now and what you are saying is still happening! Whenever a female comments, the men attack the female instead of facing the main topic.Nigerian men will never change! Smh
Berem you are right. I wonder why they even followed us to this thread that is sopposed to be just for females alone. Some aof them are even attacking us here.
Infact any guy on this thread is a woman wrapper.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Austindark(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
what happened to the women on nairaland?.....
nice question.
abeg i dey come make i google am.
oops! sorry, there are no women on nairaland, nairaland just have girls.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by maryswags: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2012
2 million: Nairaland girls are *dummies* sorry...backwardly intelligent

You are = BIG FOOL
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2012
ignis:
Infact any guy on this thread is a woman wrapper.
Nawa ooo... You don fall hand.. Even those that are in support of the women?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Odinaka00(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2012
Nice thread, best site in d world, I must say
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by mayrie1(f): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2012
shymexx: When I said 99% of the female posters on NL are not intellectuals/intelligent, a couple of people thought I was being cocky... undecided undecided

Most of the female posters on NL say things, I already know - we need some intelligent women on this forum... I visit a lot of forums and I see women hold their own in different subject matter - from politics, culture, foreign policy, military hardware, to sports. However, I'm yet to see that on NL, except last week when I saw Desola's back and forth with Gbawe. It's just shameful that most of the women on here only talk about celebrities, family, and romance - who cares about that??

I need some women up in here to stimulate me intellectually!!!

PS: Not kobojunkie's type of intelligence(pseudo-intellectual) - that thing just argues blindly with the same insane rhetorical crap... We need some female critical thinkers!!
Who do u think u are... Sorry pardon me, I mean what do u think u are?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Jamji: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2012
You'd be surprised the poster is actually a man. many men masquarading as females on nl, so what?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ignis: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... You don fall hand.. Even those that are in support of the women?
Its just only few of you guys that are in our support.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nwastamin: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2012
Yaa! u are right. U are very observant. We are following after.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by hammedkola(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
Jealousy they kill them oh!...But to say the fact, girls run the world but not nairaland
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ignis: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nwastamin: Yaa! u are right. U are very observant. We are following after.
Thanks
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by edelweiss(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
chikeorji123: Abeg live them jare they are busy worrying scarcity of husband these days

lipsrsealed
okk MR man, why won't we worry about scarcity of husband when people like u will never grow up to be a man how much more a husband. Grow up for ur own good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.