Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20704 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by DICKtator: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ayorh4you: They are busy frying Garri and baking cassava bread...smh

or they have gone on a solidarity get-well-soon visit to Germany?
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by spykid014(f): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
The guys who com on here and say there are no women with intellect on NL, I think they are the ones who are jobless and don't have a life.
U shdnt come here and say wot u don't know.
If this comment affects you, den get a life! My opinion tho.... :|

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lakayana: Do i really want anyone to know my gender? Capital NO i just want to remain faceless it is easier that way.

Er....okay, anything that floats your boat dear. kiss
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: olatiler(m), Dantemoore, abdulman08(m), Missy_B(f), Barbar2ndey, obailala(m), Tolaaaaannni(f), dare2think, umbawo(m), dominique(f), Olodostein, acidosis™(m), pendusky, aries26(m), brokoto(m), ozodigboo, senatorkenn, abu abdul haqq(m), uhonmora, spykid014(f), Callotti, amor4ce(m), Seun(m), ibnjarir(m), Ayorh4you(m), EdwinB1(m), DeCleff(m), babseg(m), candygosh(f), greatgod2012(f), casket(m), chikeorji123(m), Donawoite(m), Havilah93(m), chidooh1, femi4(m), Soyedele1(m), Lakayana, ebilize, 'Miebi, virgo(f), Cuddlemii, cartblanch, ebony13, sexkillz(m), homowhumee, Omogbhollahorn(m), sadeiyare(m), ng4am(f), basisop(m)

8 girls
25 boys
17 haemo.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by DeCleff(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo: Dear Nairaland females, where are you all? A quick perusal of topics in different sections as well as the home page, show that the men participate more in discussions than us females. Nairaland is seriously beginning to feel like sausage factory. Even the ads on this website belong to male entrepreneurs. Seun has to do a Nairaland census to find out the ratio of men to women because the testosterone level on this website is alarming. If you are a female on Nairaland, please show yourselves.

Much love kiss kiss kiss

Concerned Nairaland female.

They are still in detaintion in saudi arabia.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
spykid014: The guys who com on here and say there are no women with intellect on NL, I think they are the ones who are jobless and don't have a life.
U shdnt come here and say wot u don't know.
If this comment affects you, den get a life! My opinion tho.... :|

Opinion very welcome. We need your voice dear. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Omogbhollahorn:
what a jonzing occupation

You sir define "Jonzing" in every way. Thanks for commenting. kiss
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
ogugua88: Present.

kiss kiss Thank you.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by greatgod2012(f): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
its just a pity dt men are ingrate to we women. Starting from 6p.m down, we would be struggling to make u happy, feed u, clothe u s** u, make u warm, making u happy, while u will crosslege and be roaming d internet, and yet u are here writing these abt us, i tot men would be typing something like, they are busy trying to make us happy, but no, well we are here,now having been thru with what we are doing.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Cuddlemii: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

Lmao... Not even that. How come we don't see all these women who write epistles in the family, romance, and celebrities sections - in the politics, foreign affairs, and culture sections??

I see loads of women on CNN, GuardianUK CIF, Huffington Post etc.. debate men on topics most people consider to be 'masculine', and most times win the debate... I want to see Nigerian women talk about these topics, and see their opinions on these topics...

I'm also a regular on an American Military Forum, and I see women hold their own on there as well... We need Nigerian women who are versatile and knowledgeable on different subject matter, not just the norm - it would be refreshing to see that on NL...

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2(Female Edition)

It's going to be bigger & better!!!

Don't miss it!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
greatgod2012: its just a pity dt men are ingrate to we women. Starting from 6p.m down, we would be struggling to make u happy, feed u, clothe u s** u, make u warm, making u happy, while u will crosslege and be roaming d internet, and yet u are here writing these abt us, i tot men would be typing something like, they are busy trying to make us happy, but no, well we are here,now having been thru with what we are doing.

Tell them o! Thanks for showing up jare. More power to you. All these men, se u guys have heard? Learn to appreciate women. Taking care of the home, kids, your ego, and still finding time to come here and engage you guys in politics or whatever topic you want to rant on, is no mean feat. angry angry

Just expect our presence more from now on. We haf vex. angry
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Lakayana: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
How are we sure "VIRGO" is female by the way? Or is is a poly to get to identify the chicks in other to toast them.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2(Female Edition)

It's going to be bigger & better!!!

Don't miss it!

Yay! Nice one. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virginvampire(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
Females are too emotional to stand the kind of shocking news on nairaland e.g BRIDE CRASHES IN SUV BEFORE WEDDING...oops nope she was drunk from UNILAG party OR GENEVIVE GAT NU HAIR...OR totnto dike receives prophecy from TB Josh...or tiwa savage pounding empty yam...or Jonathan wife is resting in the kremlin...nope tummy tuck in germany..noooo appendicitis operation in sudan...etc etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too much INFORMATION SOMERSAULT
The forward and backward reversal of information can create a brain damaging effect and trust OUR LADIES AINT GAT SUCH MENTAL STAMINA excapt some few ones
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by onyeego(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo: Seun has to do a Nairaland census to find out the ratio of men to women
No need for census grin
Cos we already know d ratio, its 10females to 1man grin
And a time shall come when 20 Nairaland women will fight over 1 Nairaland Man grin
No be me talk am oooo, its written in d GOOD book grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lakayana: How are we sure "VIRGO" is female by the way? Or is is a poly to get to identify the chicks in other to toast them.

Toast chicks? For what na? I am female and proud to be one.

And dear sir, what does "poly" mean? Or....did you mean to say "ploy?"

And they say Nairaland men are smarter than the women.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Mavor: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
what happened to onila? has she come out of the closet yet?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by ask4double(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
acidtalk: They have all JUMPED OFF the sinking ship.

You know women have a foresight of seeing a disaster ahead of time.
Since nairaland is DYING, they have decided to desert SEUN and Mukina and found their way to other BETTER and WELL MANAGED social websites.

Only the guys will stick to Seun to the last and console him if need be.

Afterall, he no listen to people opinion on how to improve on the site.
bad belle, na u wan kill am ba?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by dasparrow: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
@Post

I guess many of the females ran away due to the consistent chauvinism and sexism directed at them each time a male poster does not agree with their point of view. We must remember that Nigerian society is a misogynist one and her male citizens are overwhelmingly chauvinist/misogynist. So, what do we expect? Which female wants to waste precious time debating with an abusive chauvinist male online? I don't blame the females for disappearing from Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by iyaayi(f): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Very much arnd!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgin_vampire: Females are too emotional to stand the kind of shocking news on nairaland e.g BRIDE CRASHES IN SUV BEFORE WEDDING...oops nope she was drunk from UNILAG party....etc etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too much INFORMATION SOMERSAULT
The forward and backward reversal of information can create a brain damaging effect and trust OUR LADIES AINT GAT SUCH MENTAL STAMINA excapt some few ones

Biko, stop your generalizing abeg. You don't know every female on Nairaland. Ever thought that maybe you guys are not interesting enough to get us to respond to some topics? wink
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Ayorh4you(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
DICKtator:

or they have gone on a solidarity get-well-soon visit to Germany?
grin grin grin grin

lwkmd. U funny sha
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I guess many of the females ran away due to the consistent chauvinism and sexism directed at them each time a male poster does not agree with their point of view. We must remember that Nigerian society is a misogynist one and her male citizens are overwhelmingly chauvinist/misogynist. So, what do we expect? Which female wants to waste precious time debating with an abusive chauvinist male online? I don't blame the females for disappearing from Nairaland.

And the people said "Amen!"

Right now I want to give you a hug. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Onyiip(f): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
@ op, no hard feelings intended. U seem jobless to be responding to every comment here. Is that it? Please respond to mine too
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

Hmmmm, too much testoterone indeed, but the danger in watching from the sidelines is that guys like Shymmex will start saying things like "there are no intelligent females on Nairaland." Please let's prove them wrong and start screaming right back. We need a balance of power in this place o!
na ur type we too de fight for gender equality. Thoug it made front page, yet cant see enough women here, so miss/mrs virgo, go and rest jor. The ribs of ma ribs!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
iya ayi: Very much arnd!

Seen o jare! Well done! Let's start talking with these guys o! They say we are not intellects for not speaking out on issues. undecided
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Lakayana: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

Toast chicks? For what na? I am female and proud to be one.

And dear sir, what does "poly" mean? Or....did you mean to say "ploy?"

And they say Nairaland men are smarter than the women.
I meant to write ploy not poly i did not prove read before posting. You are answering me sir i know if am really male or female? not today for like i said i enjoy been faceless.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Les: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
Onyii.p:
@ op, no hard feelings intended. U seem jobless to be responding to every comment here. Is that it? Please respond to mine too
shut up there, she's trying to enlighten you your right dat can possibly help ur future, you're joblessly and shamelessly cursing her.
Op. ^^> dat's why i want women to disappear even from the world!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Some men on NL are bullies! I have been bullied so many times especially on political section.some have even gone to the extent of calling me a LovePeddler and miss hot pants just because my comments go against theirs! And what about women fighting themselves? Imagine a fellow woman even called me MRS ITK! Unfortunately I don't pick quarells with women. but I don't give 2 fuccks about such comments because it won't make me to stop commenting.I go dey continue my yarnings as long as NL still exists!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by OmoAlata(f): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
I'm here, sista grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Onyii.p:

No hard feelings dear. Maybe I just enjoy talking to people. Are you anti-social? undecided

Or are you one of those that make these men think we don't exist on Nairaland?

Loosen up dearie. For all you know, I have got more to do than your pretty self. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.