Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,024 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (20690 Views)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx: When I said 99% of the female posters on NL are not intellectuals/intelligent, a couple of people thought I was being cocky... undecided undecided

Most of the female posters on NL say things, I already know - we need some intelligent women on this forum... I visit a lot of forums and I see women hold their own in different subject matter - from politics, culture, foreign policy, military hardware, to sports. However, I'm yet to see that on NL, except last week when I saw Desola's back and forth with Gbawe. It's just shameful that most of the women on here only talk about celebrities, family, and romance - who cares about that??

I need some women up in here to stimulate me intellectually!!!

PS: Not kobojunkie's type of intelligence(pseudo-intellectual) - that thing just argues blindly with the same insane rhetorical crap... We need some female critical thinkers!!

Please, please, please, let me hear word abeg. Just because there are few women willing to take you on a lengthy discussion on why Africa should return to traditional gods does not mean there are no intelligent women on Nairaland. And you are being cocky. No hard feelings though. kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
other reasons:
they prefer 2go, facebook to this wink
some are busy checking their contacts on who to maga for one club tonight angry
few are watching love actually with their hubbies cheesy
others are just breast feeding, making dinner and the lots
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
Jojo Armani: let me @least rep dem since dey re afraid to comment here.

We re here. grin grin grin

LOL!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by kokoye(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
They are

..waiting on Bellanaija to upload wedding pictures...

...stuck on lindaikeji's gboborun blog

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Emary: We're very much around. Some of the discussions here can take on a very aggressive tone (too much testosterone) grin so they're mostly only worth watching from the sidelines.

Hmmmm, too much testoterone indeed, but the danger in watching from the sidelines is that guys like Shymmex will start saying things like "there are no intelligent females on Nairaland." Please let's prove them wrong and start screaming right back. We need a balance of power in this place o!
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by babseg(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
OP, some people here are hermophrodite. They post or reply to post as HE OR SHE grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
basisop: Post anything about "romance" s(e)x, fashion and you will see them fighting till the page gets to 101.

Kai, Nairaland women haf suffer. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by 2million1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lakayana: Don't worry they are still alive only very busy.
busy doing things like....?
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Umm "clears throat* I happen to think I participate a lot on threads. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
babseg: OP, some people here are hermophrodite. They post or reply to post as HE OR SHE grin

grin I think those are men being funny jor. A woman is always proud of her gender. wink
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by 2million1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Nairaland girls are *dummies* sorry...backwardly intelligent
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
They called women here... Na men dey carry am go page 2 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Lakayana: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

But the men are busy as well. Why us females? I suspect foul play jor.
The thing is that can you really differentiate the females from the males for we are all faceless on this forum.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Umm "clears throat* I happen to think I participate a lot on threads.

Great then. We need more participation though, because this place is just crawling with humans with third legs. grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by EdwinB1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
2 million: busy doing things like....?
banku
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
2 million: Nairaland girls are *dummies* sorry...backwardly intelligent

That is a sweeping generalization sir. There are many smart women on this forum. Maybe you need to come up with something intellectually stimulating for us to engage you. wink

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
2 million: Nairaland girls are *dummies* sorry...backwardly intelligent
Why ? ?

#I bet you don't have a reasonable reason for this statement
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Present.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by EdwinB1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

Great then. We need more participation though, because this place is just crawling with humans with third legs. grin
hmmm! I dint see that coming
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Lakayana: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
2 million: busy doing things like....?
Taking care of the home front.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by spykid014(f): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
kokoye: They are

..waiting on Bellanaija to upload wedding pictures...

...stuck on lindaikeji's gboborun blog

LOLcheesy
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Callotti: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Survival of the fittest of course! cool
Reporting for duty. . .5 YEAR VETERAN. 2007-2012. kiss

MILITIA-ALMONDJOY-BABEELOVE-SPERMDROPS-AFRODIXIE/ANTIMONY/XIOMARRA-TCHINASA-BLAZAY-BOOTYONME-BABINE/OLIZEDO-ARASAY-GAMBROSIA-LASINOH-CALLOTTI DEY KAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEE. . .vanquishing all her h-enemies on and offline. grin
. . . and as BEAUTIFUL AS EVER!!!!! kiss

Nooooooooooo 'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-A-YKIN'! cool

They have tried and failed. . . .Seun and im gang don taya! Mu ha ha ha ha ha
Not all fun-loving, HAPPILY-MARRIED, AGNOSTIC-ADULTERERS CAN BE BURNED BY Ogboni-Okija Christians or Muslims! cool cool cool cool cool
Mu she she she she she she she she

[size=20pt]ANSWER:[/size]

Too many heart and nyansh breaks!
Mu che che che che che che. . .
Many are suffering from failure to 'launch' HOLY MATRIMONY ATI PATRIMONY! grin

MANY HAVE RE-BRANDED AND CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN 'HAVE YOU PRAISED HIM YET TODAY' SECTIONS.

Yahoo-Yahoo NL boys don show dem pepper! grin
Those days of 'I want you to be my valentine'. . .
Cyber world aka NairaWorld.. . .is different from the REAL WORLD O!!!
Some have found out the 'harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd ways'!!! Kei!!!

LWKMD!!!! cheesy

LOVE TKO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDxSXvL9ZFs-

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by DICKtator: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Area_boy: They are busy fighting themselves on another thread undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1025026/describe-country-one-word

I read that thread and was like WTF?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Countries were described in very "interesting" ways i never even imagined.
eye-opening
rib-cracking anytime, anyday.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Ayorh4you(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
They are busy frying Garri and baking cassava bread...smh
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:
Please, please, please, let me hear word abeg. Just because there are few women willing to take you on a lengthy discussion on why Africa should return to traditional gods does not mean there are no intelligent women on Nairaland. And you are being cocky. No hard feelings though. kiss kiss

Lmao... Not even that. How come we don't see all these women who write epistles in the family, romance, and celebrities sections - in the politics, foreign affairs, and culture sections??

I see loads of women on CNN, GuardianUK CIF, Huffington Post etc.. debate men on topics most people consider to be 'masculine', and most times win the debate... I want to see Nigerian women talk about these topics, and see their opinions on these topics...

I'm also a regular on an American Military Forum, and I see women hold their own on there as well... We need Nigerian women who are versatile and knowledgeable on different subject matter, not just the norm - it would be refreshing to see that on NL...

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by charlsecy4(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

Hmmmm, too much testoterone indeed, but the danger in watching from the sidelines is that guys like Shymmex will start saying things like "there are no intelligent females on Nairaland." Please let's prove them wrong and start screaming right back. We need a balance of power in this place o!
what a jonzing occupation
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by DICKtator: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
ogugua88: Present.

*MarksAttendanceSheet*
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by propofol: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] wink wink wink wink wink wink winkwe still dey here o
winkwe still dey here o
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by Lakayana: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
virgo:

grin I think those are men being funny jor. A woman is always proud of her gender. wink
Do i really want anyone to know my gender? Capital NO i just want to remain faceless it is easier that way.
Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by chikeorji123(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
Abeg live them jare they are busy worrying scarcity of husband these days

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? by virgo(f): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

Lmao... Not even that. How come we don't see all these women who write epistles in the family, romance, and celebrities sections - in the politics, foreign affairs, and culture sections??

I see loads of women on CNN, GuardianUK CIF, Huffington Post etc.. debate men on topics most people consider to be 'masculine', and most times win the debate... I want to see Nigerian women talk about these topics, and see their opinions on these topics...

I'm also a regular on an American Military Forum, and I see women hold their own on there as well... We need Nigerian women who are versatile and knowledgeable on different subject matter, not just the norm - it would be refreshing to see that on NL...

Okay, challenge accepted. *stretches and twists this way and that* Bring it on, we shall take you guys on now. No more romantic epistles. You guys have teased us enough. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.