Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Do I Connect Other Devices Via Wireless To My Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Connect Other Devices Via Wireless To My Laptop? (2724 Views)

How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / How Can I Connect Other Devices To My Pc Tru Wifi / How Do I Connect Two Laptops Together Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Connect Other Devices Via Wireless To My Laptop? by chux76(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
I need to know how to share my internet connection on my Laptop with other devices eg. Pocket PC,Netbook. My Laptop runs a windows 7 OS while the pocket PC and my other Netbook runs on windows 7 too. I use MTN Fastlink for browsing. Please I need the settings so that my siblings can let me rest..Lol...they have been bugging me to get them connected too but I reckon there's a way I could share my connection with them.
Please Help. Thankx
Re: How Do I Connect Other Devices Via Wireless To My Laptop? by Ojdanavigator(m): 2:37am On Sep 25, 2012
BRANDNEW MTN UNLIMITED BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING SETTINGS.

Browse and download at supersonic speed without using software on Nigeria's most gbanski network MTN!!!
Now that all software connection has been stopped, its blazing faster than ever. All you need is a modem 3G, EDGE or GPRS device- Recommended device for optimum speed a 3G or 4G device.... Other compatible devices can be your MTN Fastlink modem, Haewei modem, bb or Nokia phone.

FEATURES:
1) No extra software is needed, all you need is a modem, bb or any gprs enabled Nokia phone.
2) Download up to 30gigs daily if you like without being disconnected.
3) Watch/listen to live streaming on any website.
4) P2p application at high speed.

Cost only N3,000 get the settings anytime by sending the mtn voucher pin of N3,000 and E-mail ID to 081-3506-4049.
You can call me for further inquiries.

NOTE: pls, if you can't afford my very cheap tweak, don't bother to contact me because, this Mtn Unlimited Browsing & Downloading settings is not for kids.
Re: How Do I Connect Other Devices Via Wireless To My Laptop? by chux76(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2012
Ojdanavigator: BRANDNEW MTN UNLIMITED BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING SETTINGS.

Browse and download at supersonic speed without using software on Nigeria's most gbanski network MTN!!!
Now that all software connection has been stopped, its blazing faster than ever. All you need is a modem 3G, EDGE or GPRS device- Recommended device for optimum speed a 3G or 4G device.... Other compatible devices can be your MTN Fastlink modem, Haewei modem, bb or Nokia phone.

FEATURES:
1) No extra software is needed, all you need is a modem, bb or any gprs enabled Nokia phone.
2) Download up to 30gigs daily if you like without being disconnected.
3) Watch/listen to live streaming on any website.
4) P2p application at high speed.

Cost only N3,000 get the settings anytime by sending the mtn voucher pin of N3,000 and E-mail ID to 081-3506-4049.
You can call me for further inquiries.

NOTE: pls, if you can't afford my very cheap tweak, don't bother to contact me because, this Mtn Unlimited Browsing & Downloading settings is not for kids.

Dude the last time i checked,opening a thread was and is still free...Abeg carry your bolekaja go lokoja-abuja expressway go park am there. Open your own thread and advertise your *ish...why mumu ppl plenty 4 dis NL sef If you can't proffer a solution to a problem,you either slide,bounce or get da F out...mtcheeewwww!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Connect Other Devices Via Wireless To My Laptop? by Chikebrain: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
chux76: I need to know how to share my internet connection on my Laptop with other devices eg. Pocket PC,Netbook. My Laptop runs a windows 7 OS while the pocket PC and my other Netbook runs on windows 7 too. I use MTN Fastlink for browsing. Please I need the settings so that my siblings can let me rest..Lol...they have been bugging me to get them connected too but I reckon there's a way I could share my connection with them.
Please Help. Thankx

HELLO CHUX, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO TURN YOUR LAPTOP TO A WIRELESS HOTSPOT

HOW TO DO THIS
JUST DOWNLOAD CONNECTIFY(INCLUSIVE OF THE CRACK) FROM [url]WWW.LOUISINT.2ITB.COM[/url] (NAVIGATE TO PRODUCTS TO DOWNLOAD CONNECTIFY).
INSTALL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION AS IT COMES
THEN CLICK ON START HOTSPOT AFTER SELECTING THE NETWORK TO SHARE.
YOUR COMPUTER WILL THEN TURN TO A WIRELESS HOTSPOT; ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO ON SEARCH FOR YOUR WIRELESS NETWORK WITH YOUR POCKET PC OR NETBOOK,CLICK ON ON IT AND ENTER YOUR PASSWORD.
THAT'S ALL
BUT IF YOU STILL HAVE ISSUES, YOU COULD CHAT ME UP ON THE SITE ([url]WWW.LOUISINT.2ITB.COM[/url])
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Help To Unlock My Mtn Fast Link Modem / Connecting Laptop To The Mixer / Setting-up ICT Labs In Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.