Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners (1119 Views)

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview / My Fellow People, Join Me And Laugh. / The Interview Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by bunmioguns(m): 3:47am On Sep 25, 2012
What is ur name?

Candidate: MP

Officer: plz tel me properly

Candidate: Michael Paul.

Officer: Who is ur father?

Candidate: MP sir

Officer:meaning ?

Candidate: Michael Praise-god

Officer: Where do u live?

Candidate: At MP sir

Officer: Mpumala nga?

Candidate: No its Minna Port sir.

Officer: Whats ur qualification?

Candidate: I have MP sir

Officer: (angrily) talk straight here i'm not playing whats that?

Candidate: Master in Psychology sir.

Officer: o why do u need a job?

Candidate: (sadly) MP sir

Officer:Yerrrr meaning?

Candidate: Money problems sir.

Officer :i wil get back 2u

Candidate: how was MP sir?

Officer:and whats that again?

Candidate:My performance

Officer: it was MP

Candidate:Meaning?

Officer: Mental Problem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by Lagusta(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2012
grin cheesy grin
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2012
Should i laugh??

@op you are suffering from MP and you need a woman in her MP to survive!

Mr.MP!
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by larride(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2012
^^^^^^^^^ Who is this above me?
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by kolaoloye(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2012
bunmioguns: What is ur name?

Candidate: MP

Officer: plz tel me properly

Candidate: Michael Paul.

Officer: Who is ur father?

Candidate: MP sir

Officer:meaning ?

Candidate: Michael Praise-god

Officer: Where do u live?

Candidate: At MP sir

Officer: Mpumala nga?

Candidate: No its Minna Port sir.

Officer: Whats ur qualification?

Candidate: I have MP sir

Officer: (angrily) talk straight here i'm not playing whats that?

Candidate: Master in Psychology sir.

Officer: o why do u need a job?

Candidate: (sadly) MP sir

Officer:Yerrrr meaning?

Candidate: Money problems sir.

Officer :i wil get back 2u

Candidate: how was MP sir?

Officer:and whats that again?

Candidate:My performance

Officer: it was MP

Candidate:Meaning?

Officer: Mental Problem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by bunmioguns(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
larride: ^^^^^^^^^ Who is this above me?

abeg no mind the big fool. . .i have told him, am nt d kinda person he thought I would be. . just try to ignore him, that is all he needs nw.
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by bunmioguns(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
kola oloye:

Bunmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin

Lagusta: grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
wink
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by bunmioguns(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
~vicky~:
wink

kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin grin
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by bunmioguns(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
bunmioguns:

cool cool cool cool cool

MUmU!
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
larride: ^^^^^^^^^ Who is this above me?

Na ur Papa na...
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by larride(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
^^^^^^^^^ Your papa don dey for NL?
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by mormoni(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
nice one tho....

Well done good boy try again pap pap papapa pap
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by sutoboy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
mormoni: nice one tho....

Well done good boy try again pap pap papapa pap

why that?
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by mormoni(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
sutoboy:

why that?
dats Hausa my frend.....
Re: The Interview...................dedicated To My Fellow Projaners by bunmioguns(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
MOGUL.O:

MUmU!

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The 21st Century!!! / Frustrated Principal. / Solve This Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.