Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview (31049 Views)

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / When Ur Interviewer Tries To Play Smart Then U Show Him Your The Boss (photo) / Hilarious Application Letter Of Employment By A Job Applicant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by cnwokike(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Gbese Re Ooooo. Please Be Careful What You Say People, Anywhere, Anytime.

Below is a tweet from an interviewer, who was insulted by the interviewee before they both both met themselves in the interview room.

If you are the one what will you do? As the interviewer or the interviewee.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RolaShayto/status/635150522287128577

https://mobile.twitter.com/sasagronomy/status/630655960542003200

5 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Mbkite(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2015
I pity doz of u insulting
mbkite, LadyF, Introvert, ishilove, et al. They may be top managers in Shell, Chevron, Transocean, Total, Exxonmobil etc. Learn to bridle ur tongue!
#AlwaysBuyMadeInAba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2015
shocked
KARMA ALWAYS WINS...

DAMN!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by axiliborha(f): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by eleko1: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2015
grin they'll laugh it off thereafter.This is why we shudnt talk rudely to pipu anyhow,u may meet dem elsewhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Omotayor123(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Serious Gobee shocked

Some people will open their mouth and misyarn regardless of where they are, imagine the guy going for an interview and still can't comport himself and behave like a gentleman!

#Ise Ile lo gbe de Ita!

12 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by FruityLass: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2015
LOL cheesy
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by docmoses(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2015
shocked
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by agarawu23(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2015
see gobe
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by UdohOby(f): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2015
In my language, this is called " aka olu ndi ilo". His enemies are at work.

20 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by ajasa4link: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Awo lo niyen.... CHAI! That is the end of solomon 'omokinovo', Grandy

3 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by yorke1: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2015
This interviewer mean ooo grin grin

No spirit of forgiveness shhhuuu undecided undecided

The interviewee don learn his lesson shaa.....we should control our tongues. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by bluntspade: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Lol..Karma is a bi.tch

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by gerrardomendes(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Twist of fate

2 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by lekjons(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
'when the witches in ur village are tracking u with a GPS, or watching u in a spiritual CCTV camera'
this is 2015, witches are upgrading,(they're now using drumset, bikinis outfit, piano, brazillian hair in meetings)don't think you're ok since u don't go to the village whr witches'll see u

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by tociano009(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
grin
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by NotNairalandi(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Its not good to pay back evil with Evil! Learn to forgive one another.give him the Job if he is qualified!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by ammyluv2002(f): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2015
NLanders take note! Stop Insulting people unnecessarily.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Dannidom(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mind ur choice of words while online cos thou canst knw the other person behind the screen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Aitee1: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gobe!!! Ahswear it's spiritual grin

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by adesegun121(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

soro soro ni me danu maje ki shi oro so
ki enu mi ma koba mi oooo

2 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by tivta(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Karma.
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by 400billionman: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Say what
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Mintayo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
See Gobe, Thats why its always good to be good. Also be careful of what you say and treat people, You can never say. Dont look down on anybody. I pity the the guy sha.
Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by adamshuaib(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wat happens @ d parking lot stays @ d parking lot

Interview different nah

3 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by Abayor7: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
what goes around comes around, but the man should hav given it a second thought and treat him nicely despite the first place embarrassment..
Well this is what happens when your tongue is your boss

1 Like

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by kingobozy: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Karma is indeed a high class lousy Bitch. That's why whenever I go to an organisation to submit my company's proposals I'm always putting on my 50 dollar smile cos you never know who might run into. Also I always give something for the weekend to the gateman and security men cos they can provide useful Intel when you need it. Not forgetting the secretaries cos they can put in a good word for you while also making sure that they arrange your file on top of the others in their bosses office.

8 Likes

Re: Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
MarvellousGod:
This interviewer mean ooo grin grin

No spirit of forgiveness shhhuuu undecided undecided

The interviewee don learn his lesson shaa.....we should control our tongues. .

How can you employ such a person? This is not about forgiveness. His doesn't deserve the job.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

akpors is realy funny (check) / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.