Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? (1651 Views)

What Does Your Business Card Say About Your Business? / How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 5:37am On Sep 25, 2012
Fellow nairalanders..

I do see a lot of comments about GOOGLE ADSENSE these days...Some say that they are wicked,they pay peanut,some say that it is hard to setup these days and many more.

But to me,I say NO as I see it as still the Easiest Way of Making Money Online even huge dollars monthly following some STRATEGIES though not commonly known to peeps i.e Making money with blogging are of the exclusivity of some few bloggers and Individuals as only about 2% of bloggers/experts/individuals/newbies know or have its secret.

for anyone be it experts or complete Newbies into Online Business Paparasy.

What do you think and have to say about it?
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by hottprince: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2012
if u gt anytin useful to say jst go to d g0ddmnd point
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2012
hottprince: if u gt anytin useful to say jst go to d g0ddmnd point

What warrant this comment for God sake.

I made my comment and ask you to make comment as well pertainning to Google Adsense.

That is quite explanatory and did I tell you that I know anything or want to start a tutorial on it.
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by dejiswaggs(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin I Laff In Spanish oga mi Google adsense na Digital Slavery To Me Oh! How Much Have You Made from Them?@Lagal Wealth Baba?
The one and only sure way to make truck load of Naira Rain In it's Million Na Info product+Direct Marketing on Ogbonge and sure banker Newspaper but u go need start up capital ooo!
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
Adsense is one of the most popular but certainly not the most profitable way to earn money online.
You may not make anything tangible from Google Adsense until you start getting thousands of daily hits on your website.
If not, then all you get is 15 cents in a month and trust me i've been there.
Building a popular blog is not that easy too, so sometimes the pay you get from Google may not complement the effort you put into your blogging and making it popular is no easy task too.
But if you are really passionate about what you do and you are really determined to make an impact.
You only need to follow a few proven steps and your online business success is guaranteed.

1, Carve a niche for yourself....This is the Golden rule and without it, you may never succeed online.

2, Quality content.....Customers is king and you don't want to feed them with trash on your bog or website.

3, Packaging.....It took me a while to fully understand this.

4, Consistency.....People don't want to know you for one thing and the next day you are talking about another thing. Know your onions and stick to it. You will earn countless referrals with that.

5, Offer something valuable....I cannot over emphasize this. You are not going online to just to have fun. Whatever you do, you have to earn money and the only way you can do that is by offering a product or service and people pay you in return for it.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by dejiswaggs(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Brand_new: Adsense is one of the most popular but certainly not the most profitable way to earn money online.
You may not make anything tangible from Google Adsense until you start getting thousands of daily hits on your website.
Building a popular blog is not that easy too, so sometimes the pay you get from Google may not complement the effort you put into your blogging and making it popular is no easy task too.
But if you are really passionate about what you do and you are really determined to make an impact.
You only need to follow a few proven steps and your online business success is guaranteed.

1, Carve a niche for yourself....This is the Golden rule and without it, you may never succeed online.
2, Quality content.....Customers is king and you don't want to feed them with trash on your bog or website.
4, Consistency.....People don't want to know you for one thing and the next day you are talking about another thing. Know your onions and stick to it. You will earn countless referrals with that.
5, Offer something valuable....I cannot over emphasize this. You are not going online to just to have fun. Whatever you do, you have to earn money and the only way you can do that is by offering a product or service and people pay you in return for it.

You are too much , Do you mind if I copy this and use it as a blue print?
Please can you share your blog with us?
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Brand_new: Adsense is one of the most popular but certainly not the most profitable way to earn money online.

Kudos...
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
dejiswaggs: grin grin grin grin grin I Laff In Spanish oga mi Google adsense na Digital Slavery To Me Oh! How Much Have You Made from Them?@Lagal Wealth Baba?
The one and only sure way to make truck load of Naira Rain In it's Million Na Info product+Direct Marketing on Ogbonge and sure banker Newspaper but u go need start up capital ooo!

Na true talk man about the Info Product but there is a whitehat way of making them dummy as well without being banned.
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
legalwealth:

Kudos...
dejiswaggs:

You are too much , Do you mind if I copy this and use it as a blue print?
Please can you share your blog with us?
Thanks guys.
I do my own research and share the little knowlegde i come across at www.businessplanoffice.com
You are all invited. grin
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by pneumaticos(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
legalwealth:

Na true talk man about the Info Product but there is a whitehat way of making them dummy as well without being banned.

so what is the white hat style u v got do u mind shearing it privately...cos i already feel like hacking down google
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by pneumaticos(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Brand_new:

Thanks guys.
I do my own research and share the little knowlegde i come across at www.businessplanoffice.com
You are all invited. grin

u dey try sha ,make una they gather all the experience abeg,we must all chop oyibo money
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
pneumaticos:

so what is the white hat style u v got do u mind shearing it privately...cos i already feel like hacking down google

Na private oh exclusively for my subscribers and not even for all of them but few that are smart.
It mustn't be public especially for FREE like that as yawa go gas if.You know wetin I mean now?

It works best for someone already with a google adsense account as well as anyone that is yet to get a google Adsense account approved as it is not easy these days.

Haba!You can't hack down Google.
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
I'm giving
Google Adsense Secrets Step By Step Videos FREE For 1st 100 People...

Read how to claim yours today now at
www.nairaland.com/1060428/google-adsense-secrets-step-step

Best of luck...
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by face9jajobs(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
Also I heard some people arguing on the issue of getting a domain and preparing a website and lease it to google (adsense) is it possible? If it is can help by explaining? Thanks
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
face9jajobs: Also I heard some people arguing on the issue of getting a domain and preparing a website and lease it to google (adsense) is it possible? If it is can help by explaining? Thanks

Yes as it is really possible but you will need to load it with articles up to 300 or more and put google ads on it.

Leave it and the articles will gain traffic but the articles must be unique and the google ads must be placed in
such a way that that it will bring about high click rate.

If you are on a PC right now,visit http://biodieselequipmentsuppliers..com/ now to see how I placed the GOOGLE
ads on it though I only have 10 unique articles on it now and you can confirm the uniqueness of the articles by ....
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
legalwealth:

Yes as it is really possible but you will need to load it with articles up to 300 or more and put google ads on it.

Leave it and the articles will gain traffic but the articles must be unique and the google ads must be placed in
such a way that that it will bring about high click rate.

If you are on a PC right now,visit http://biodieselequipmentsuppliers..com/ now to see how I placed the GOOGLE
ads on it though I only have 10 unique articles on it now and you can confirm the uniqueness of the articles by ....

typing the address of the blog into www.copyscape.com to know if the articles are unique or not and don't mind the slight grammatical errors on the articles as they have reason for being like that.OK?

Automatic traffic will come to your blog depending on the number of articles that you have.

Note:there are ways of doing it but you need to have some whitehat strategies and secrets.

Love to know more about this?Let me know though the videos tutorials that I have for it,tips,software and many others are not free but I'm ready to just brief the concept in here which I've just given above.

Note that GOOGLE ADSENSE has rules and policies which you must not go against else you won't get your Cheque because they do pay with cheque as I got my last month $100 cheque some 2 days ago which I cleared into my Domiciliary account yesterday at GTBank.

Google Adsense is real...
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by wemlove2001(f): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
google is still the best in the game..

niche websites

quality content

unique traffic

and don't overturned rules of google..
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
wemlove2001: google is still the best in the game..

niche websites

quality content

unique traffic

and don't overturned rules of google..

Perfectly perfect as I already briefly touched each of them in my posts above or what do you think...
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
legalwealth:

typing the address of the blog into www.copyscape.com to know if the articles are unique or not and don't mind the slight grammatical errors on the articles as they have reason for being like that.OK?

Automatic traffic will come to your blog depending on the number of articles that you have.

Note:there are ways of doing it but you need to have some whitehat strategies and secrets.

Love to know more about this?Let me know though the videos tutorials that I have for it,tips,software and many others are not free but I'm ready to just brief the concept in here which I've just given above.

Note that GOOGLE ADSENSE has rules and policies which you must not go against else you won't get your Cheque because they do pay with cheque as I got my last month $100 cheque some 2 days ago which I cleared into my Domiciliary account yesterday at GTBank.

Google Adsense is real...

Note that the amount of dollars that you will be making will keep increasing as you keep updating your site or blog with articles and the merrier it becomes.

My main target is earning between $50 to $100 Daily from Adsense and you know how much that will be in a month.

Can't be possible?

This is how it goes:create at least 10 blogs from different profitable Niches that pay high per click and get keyword though there are uncommon niche that are highly profitable and load each blog with 300 articles each which is achievable under 2 months though with strategy,plan and dedication.

How you place your ads matter alot and watch each blog making for you lets say between 5 - 10 or more dollars daily and calculate how much it will be daily and in a month.
CONCEPT,STRATEGY,DEDICATION and many other factors are utmostly required.
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by viklam: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
lie lie people. they are up to something again. u think google is so cheap to make money off?
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by legalwealth(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
viklam: lie lie people. they are up to something again. u think google is so cheap to make money off?

Haba!Did I tell you that google is so cheap to make money from?

It requires strategy,dedication,plans and many more.

The Google that I do collect from google by doing almost nothing do land from heaven shey.

Oh boy!Continue to sell me as lie lie people until you start begging your mate to teach you how later as you are still even opportuned in getting free intros these days.

The time is coming when quality infos are going to be hidden for personal use and I've even been observing this scenario.

Any of your decision,you are responsible for them all in future.
Re: What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? by face9jajobs(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2012
Thanks legalwealth! But wana ask how do you submit it for google to take over! That what I dnt get? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? / I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card / Verified Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.