Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught (39087 Views)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Came To Nigeria To Eat, Marry – Illegal Immigrant / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by skup008(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
e.code:
I love this . . . that was creativity.
grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
The guy for use "Akwoche" finish work... grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by LondyC(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hahahaha! See his face like ikwurigba! Chai! After all d creativity,he was still busted. Pele o?
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by mallorca(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
LondyC: Hahahaha! See his face like ikwurigba! Chai! After all d creativity,he was still busted. Pele o?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by vislabraye(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
Had it been it were a Nigerian, the story would have been different.
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Wonders shall never end
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by brandedben(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
Lmao... Wow, that wasnt a smart move at all.. Common mehn
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by sambos994(m): 2:19am On Sep 26, 2012
Glad their from Guinea.
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by sunnywilson95(m): 4:10am On Sep 26, 2012
The dude is Naija inside,if d mother can tell d truth only Naija blood can hv such lion heart

No... He is not!!! He only has a naija brain packaged in a guinean body... A naija guy will hide inside the car's tyre and still survive... Naija i hail...[/quote]
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by clip: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2012
The man is a comedian
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by leyom234: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2012
ebamma: Some have food but cannot eat some can eat but have no food,i have food and i can eat glory be to God most high

Thats the spirit, bro.
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by secnelly: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2012
This dude should be employed possibly under Security. He's very creative and will go places.
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by desthan(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2012
What else can i say. . . . . grin grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by sniperwolf(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2012
Innovation
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by Bolarge1(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2012
citizenisb: Illegal Immigrant Busted Trying To Sneak Into Spain Disguised As A CAR SEAT

This is the moment an illegal immigrant was busted trying to enter Spain despite his best efforts of pretending to be a car seat.

Vigilant police caught the 20-year-old man from Guinea attempting to sneak into the Spanish enclave of Melilla from Morocco over the Beni-Enzar crossing on Friday.

He was hidden inside a Renault 7's passenger seat, with the co-driver sat on top of him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208201/Illegal-immigrant-tries-sneak-Spain-disguised-CAR-SEAT.html

CHEI!! See how hard life is for people. In spite of the crises in Spain with over 50% youth unemployment, blacks still want to get in by all means possible.

YEH! HE WAS GOING TO SPAIN TO DO THE JOB THOSE 50% YOUTH CAN NOT DO I.E WASHING OF HOTEL PLATES,CORPSES,CARS,ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATIONS ETC AND NOBODY WILL KNOW HIM.

HE WILL LATER RETURN TO HIS COUNTRY LIKE A BIG BOY WITH EUROS.

Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by naijathings(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2012
citizenisb: Illegal Immigrant Busted Trying To Sneak Into Spain Disguised As A CAR SEAT

This is the moment an illegal immigrant was busted trying to enter Spain despite his best efforts of pretending to be a car seat.

Vigilant police caught the 20-year-old man from Guinea attempting to sneak into the Spanish enclave of Melilla from Morocco over the Beni-Enzar crossing on Friday.

He was hidden inside a Renault 7's passenger seat, with the co-driver sat on top of him.

CHEI!! See how hard life is for people. In spite of the crises in Spain with over 50% youth unemployment, blacks still want to get in by all means possible.

see suffer. and he must have paid them heavily for this suicide attempt. imagine how it feels when you enter gallop on the road. now imagine how it feels to be the car seat... for hours.
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by tonynickson(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2012
If I were the̶̲̥̅̊ president of spain I wil ask dat guy what he realy hav passion for and grant him jst dat but it won't be publicized so dat U̶̲̥̅̊ won't be sending wrong signal to the̶̲̥̅̊ upcoming kids..that guy was courageous though desperate but stil creative and can realy endure he is not lazy he can engage his brain though d wrong way now.but when reformed and educated dat guy could be a guru.I rest my case.
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by MoAfrica: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hehehehe Africans never ceased to amaze me…..
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by ignis: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
kelvincoll: this is hilarious grin grin grin grin. Who dey pursue you for your country ooh shocked shocked
Poverty
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
reminds me of the Mexican that was caught in the dashboard of a car trying to enter the US. desperate measure for desprate beings:

Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by osteen(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
was expecting him to be a naija person but thank God he was not
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by naijathings(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
[size=18pt]And the WINNER is..... Miss MEXICO[/size] shocked
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by mamagee3(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
How in the world did this man think he'll morph into a car seat overnight?

And successfully make it into spain, undecided

Oh well, since he's already a car seat, they should just deport him and the vehicle together.grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by Kingzyice(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thank God say no b 9ja man b dat
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by beqs101(f): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2012
Na wa for these people o,na hunger.Na wa for these people o,na hunger wetin make am pull that kain stunt?
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by bobbyruffy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
Check dat guy well, i'm get 9ja blood....
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by techlegs: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hahahaha, ehn, as them no gree give am visa now. The guy had to try his talent na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Train Collides With Truck In Lagos / Dana Plane, Speeding Car In Near-Collision On Lagos Airport Taxiway / Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.