Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,659 members, 7,823,871 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught (39096 Views)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Came To Nigeria To Eat, Marry – Illegal Immigrant / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by Localamos(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Definately this guy would not be the first to be smuggled in this way. Only that he's the unfortunate one!
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by Gates174(m): 6:18am On Feb 07, 2013
The guy na mumu, car seat dey wear singlet? All the policemen wey them beat with that trick suppose dey guard room now as in now...
Re: Illegal Immigrant Disguised As A Car Seat Caught by okesammie: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Spain is not even economically good right now. In fact, all these oyibo countries are struggling since the global economic recession started. I don't know why many African youths don't seem to get it that the western world is not what it used to be. I wish they will realize that the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side. Some Africans have no idea that there are many Africans stuck abroad that can't come back home because they can't even afford an airline ticket back to their respective countries even if they wanted to.
Lolz. Why all of una dey talk economy? Unna don ever reason ham say d guy fit wan go play for BARCELONA? As​ bad as​ the economy is footballers still make their money. On a serious note though, We pray africa gets better economically and mentally. A typical african man feels any white country is a better place for him to be not considering that your status in your country where you have an original identity will be way better than that of a place you are the son of an unknown man. It requires you starting afresh before you could get to somewhere. Meanwhile, in your country you are somewhere already, you only need that little effort and God's intervention to get better and be who you wanna be. God will help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fast Pace Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Does FG Deserves #Accolades? / Oke Maria Hilltop, Oka Akoko: The Most Popular Tourist Attraction In Ondo State / Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.