Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? (1935 Views)

March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? / Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by oyin50(f): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
Seriously I have looked so deep inside of me and I really don't know what my distinct potential or talent is. Let's not all act superman and be honest who feels this way also... we are talking about DISTINCT here not some general stuff like I am hardworking, I can discern, I am beautiful bla bla bla.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by ektbear: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
There is bound to be at least one thing that you do better than most other people. What is this?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
I know how you feel.. grin

The same goes for me... I'm good at basketball, football, tennis, academics, business(hustling) etc.. probably everything I do.... But I've a problem finding my real talent(my natural gift)... I've tried everything but I hope I discover my real talent one day... sad sad
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by FrankC3: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
Not being able to identify your talent can in itself be a talent. Who knows...

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by dayokanu(m): 4:03am On Sep 26, 2012
Have you tried poorn?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by onomeasike: 4:20am On Sep 26, 2012
find out those things you are very confident that you can do better like no one else even you when you use little or no effort,you still surpass others in it undecided undecided
For example,I have a friend who can take care of babies,would even care for the babies and take all the babies hassles without complaining!!call her the next moment,she is willing to spend time with babies that are not even her own!I kept wondering how she does it,she was in her late teens then and just left school.for some,it is interfacing with the public.try read 'why you act the way you do' by tim lahaye then 8th habit by stephen covey.wish you luck!
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by oyin50(f): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2012
I'll try out those suggestions. Thanks I was begining to feel I was a wierdo or sumfin.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by ronkebp(f): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2012
What do you love to do most and are good at? that is how you get and find your talent. if it is to eat, then eating is your talent, if it is to sleep, then sleeping is it, is it weaving and sewing, dancing, and so on....what you love to do without looking back on or feeling bored is your talent, now developing that talent is a different thing entirely.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by Habeebpain(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2012
Oyin try to study yourself for a week. Evaluate your activities. There must be something you love doing. Something you pay more attention to than any other.
Is it movies (film critic), literature(writer), gadgets (geek), science (nerd), pictures (photographer), food (cook), furniture and decor (interior decorator), paintings (artist) etc.
There may be more than one.
I hope you find it soon. And do let us know when you do. All the best!!!
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2012
Try hawking Agege Bread.

Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by oyin50(f): 2:22am On Oct 01, 2012
Habeebpain: Oyin try to study yourself for a week. Evaluate your activities. There must be something you love doing. Something you pay more attention to than any other.
Is it movies (film critic), literature(writer), gadgets (geek), science (nerd), pictures (photographer), food (cook), furniture and decor (interior decorator), paintings (artist) etc.
There may be more than one.
I hope you find it soon. And do let us know when you do. All the best!!!
. Thanks habeeb.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by ektbear: 5:53am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu: Have you tried poorn?

lwkmd cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by Excellent7(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sometimes it may not be easy for an individual to recognise easily his/her talent(s)
In moments like these family & friends who have been around you for sometime can be of great help.
To identify your talent try to recall the things you excel in and enjoy. those thing you find easy to do (does not mean they are easy, and will be willing to do even if there is no (immediate) reward.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by Vansnickers: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2013
dayokanu: Have you tried poorn?

HAHHAHAH!!!
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by Tigerhead: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2013
Try and think of things you would love to do for lots and lots of money. meditate on them. Then think of those things you would do even if they don't pay you. Things that you enjoy doing.

Find out how you can improve yourself in those things you would do for free until you excel in them. Then think of how you can make it or them pay as much as the first lot.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by ztob(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
oyin50: Seriously I have looked so deep inside of me and I really don't know what my distinct potential or talent is. Let's not all act superman and be honest who feels this way also... we are talking about DISTINCT here not some general stuff like I am hardworking, I can discern, I am beautiful bla bla bla.

Its cos u drink too much Mirinda, try drinking some more talented stuffs like Alomo
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by Alenkakent(m): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Sleep continuously for a week and when ure awake @ d end of the week sleep, call me
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by Aegon(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2014
ztob:

Its cos u drink too much Mirinda, try drinking some more talented stuffs like Alomo
you're wicked oh. you just said what everybody had in mind but was reluctant to say. her talent fit be Mirinda.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? by PapiWata: 6:04am On Oct 28, 2014
oyin50:
Seriously I have looked so deep inside of me and I really don't know what my distinct potential or talent is. Let's not all act superman and be honest who feels this way also... we are talking about DISTINCT here not some general stuff like I am hardworking, I can discern, I am beautiful bla bla bla.

Hey don't feel bad. Kim Kardashian and her family have ZERO talent, and yet people pay a LOT to see them on TV doing absolutely nothing that is worth watching to a person with a real job.

Start a reality show on Nigerian TV and watch your fortunes grow. To boost the ratings of your show, record an X-rated film with your man, have someone release it on the net, and then call a press conference to announce how furious you are that your private nookie sessions are being watched by millions of punters.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Traditional Rulers Exchange Blows / There Is A Grand Design To Plunge Northern Nigeria Into Deeper Crises - Sultan / Tambuwal Under Pressure To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.