Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Have You Ever Used Facebook To Break Up A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Used Facebook To Break Up A Relationship? (997 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Used Facebook To Break Up A Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Query:

I'm writing an article about technology and the role it now
plays in "break ups." An increasingly number of people are
breaking up via text, email, Facebook message, and GChat (even
long term couples). Is this at all ok? Are there certain rules?
Exceptions? Why do people do this? Any opinions on the matter
will be appreciated.

Requirements:

Anyone who is familiar with this growing trend.

Name: Erika Jaramillo Consumer Media Network

Category: Lifestyle and Fitness

Email: query-2h19@helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: Consumer Media Network

Deadline: 5:00 PM CST - 28 September

Then enjoy examples on http://www.happyplace.com/4033/the-most-awkwardly-public-break-ups-in-facebook-history

Re: Have You Ever Used Facebook To Break Up A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
I have not done it before. I prefer a personal touch
Re: Have You Ever Used Facebook To Break Up A Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mynd_44: I have not done it before. I prefer a personal touch
That's a more dignified way of going about it.
Re: Have You Ever Used Facebook To Break Up A Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
But what if it is a LDR? Some cases can be excused or in case where on party is violent and might hurt the other one
Re: Have You Ever Used Facebook To Break Up A Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2012
30) Summary: Need to interview Facebook users and/or relationship experts re: turbulent Facebook interactions

Name: Phil Elmore WorldNetDaily

Category: Entertainment and Media

Email: query-2h7s@helpareporter.net

Media Outlet: WorldNetDaily

Deadline: 5:00 PM EST - 28 September

Query:

I'm working up an article on the impact of Facebook on
individual users' relationships and emotional health. I'd like
to interview both relationship experts and/or counselors
regarding the impact of Facebook on interpersonal relationships
(family, spouses, loved ones, friends) as well as individual
Facebook users who have had particularly traumatic (or even
beneficial) interactions on social media sites.

(1) (Reply)

Man Hood / 30yrs Old Ghananian Kills Himself Over A 20yrs Old Girl / How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.