Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Check Out The Nairaland Magazine - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out The Nairaland Magazine (822 Views)

Pls How Do I Stop The Nairaland Login Notifications In My Email Inbox? / Criticize The Nairaland Website / Duplicating The Nairaland Interface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Nairaland Magazine by nairaland1: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2008
Hi guys check out the nairaland magazinenairalandmagazine.co.nr, and tell me what you think, help us improve the site and make nairaland a better place. THE NAIRALAND MAGAZINE
Re: Check Out The Nairaland Magazine by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
nice try, but whon needs the magazine when u can get the real thing, Is this just a bid to catch in on the Nairaland fame? By the way, who is us? I know ur using Wordpress too, try workin on the themes it'd be much nicer if you had a new banner
Re: Check Out The Nairaland Magazine by nairaland1: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2008
We all need the something like the nairaland magazine to compliment nairaland, it would make nairaland more successful and popular, since it aims at getting viewers who in turn would be interested in knowing what nairaland is about. You are probably a nigerian living in nigeria that is why you think that NAIRALAND MAGAZINE is all about catching on on the nairaland fame that is so sad. Do a search on any of the popular chat sites, forums and social networking sites and you would see thousands of sites dedicated to promoting them. THE NAIRALAND MAGAZINE

(1) (Reply)

Please Webmasters I Need Help Here / Biko, Help Me Review This Site / Most Useful Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.