Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

UK Or US: Your Preference And Why? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Or US: Your Preference And Why? (26427 Views)

Poll: UK or US?

United Kingdom: 29% (45 votes)
United States: 70% (109 votes)
This poll has ended

US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge / Are Medical Doctors Given Any Preference, As Regards UK Tourist Visa's? / Canada or Uk which one is your preference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: UK Or US: Your Preference And Why? by herostar(m): 2:47am On Sep 06, 2011
U. S. ALL THE WAY, ANY TIME ANY DAY, ALL MY FRIENDS IN UK ALWAYS TELL ME THEY ARE READY TO SPEND THEIR LAST BLOOD JUST TO VISIT AMERICA, USA, HOW MUCH MORE TO LIVE,
AND NOW MOST LADIES WHEN THEY GET PREGNANT THEY WANT TO HAVE THERE BABY IN USA, COME GUYS USA IS THE BEST AND WILL ALWAYS BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: UK Or US: Your Preference And Why? by herostar(m): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2011
U. S. ALL THE WAY, ANY TIME ANY DAY, ALL MY FRIENDS IN UK ALWAYS TELL ME THEY ARE READY TO SPEND THEIR LAST BLOOD JUST TO VISIT AMERICA, USA, HOW MUCH MORE TO LIVE,
AND NOW MOST LADIES WHEN THEY GET PREGNANT THEY WANT TO HAVE THERE BABY IN USA, COME GUYS USA IS THE BEST AND WILL ALWAYS BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: UK Or US: Your Preference And Why? by OmoTier1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
abeg which one is heavier in Naija; pounds or dollars? wink j/k

I think the UK is whole lot much better. If you are a professional, its much easier in the UK than in the US.

If you want big house, then go to cheshire or those places closer to country sides.

A nigerian student schooling in the UK is better off job wise and can raise good pocket money doing decent jobs compared to the US.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. / See The Rot At The Lagos, Ebute-Metta Railway Station - Photos / Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.