Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards (15026 Views)

6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes! / Differences Between Mini, Micro And Nano SIM Cards / The Speculated iPhone 5 Nano SIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by Dondbuzor: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sometimes I marvel at d kind of ppl that comment on topics in NL. If I may ask, if mtn doesn't have a solid foundation, then which network has.
Infact how old are u sef

a1solution: MTN should first improve their internet service / voice call before investing in other areas cos a house without solid foundation is bid fall in no distant time.
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by berrystunn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Apple CEO Tim Cook apologized for Apple's widely panned Maps app.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- In a rare public apology, Apple CEO Tim Cook on Friday wrote an open letter to customers that acknowledged widespread complaints about the company's new Maps application.
"At Apple, we strive to make world-class products that deliver the best experience possible to our customers," Cook wrote. "With the launch of our new Maps last week, we fell short on this commitment. We are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused our customers and we are doing everything we can to make Maps better." (Click here to view the full letter).

http://money.cnn.com/2012/09/28/technology/apple-maps-apology/index.html?iid=Lead&hpt=hp_bn1
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by fitzmayowa: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Just wondering how does this affect the price of Garri in the market
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by techlegs: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Are people still using mtn for data service? Well, I think the last time I checked, they were way too expensive and dodgy.
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
jeez! Front page? Whats the biggie?
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by ORAFA(m): 3:14am On Sep 29, 2012
berem: With all the noise making,MTN still got the worst network so far! Abi dis one network go different?

Am still shocked at the "Recharge 200naira and win an aeroplane"! Please someone should tell me its a lie!!
The promo is real. Its not 'recharge N200 and win an aeroplane', its use N3000 within the 90 days period of the promo and u are qualified. U can also win N2million or N150,000 weekly by recharging N200 weekly.
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by ORAFA(m): 3:17am On Sep 29, 2012
newnaira: welcome development, rather than "cutting" your simm
Uncle u wan buy iPhone 5?
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by Richiy(f): 3:23am On Sep 29, 2012
fitzmayowa: Just wondering how does this affect the price of Garri in the market
yee. U v nt heard? The price of garri has increased! And there is next to nothing any1 can do abt it except maybe to clear the Lokoja flood. Nw we cn finaly stp askin dat question.
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by profola2be(m): 5:00am On Sep 29, 2012
kevoh: Just waiting patiently for the mobile number portability implementation, na dat time MTN go hear am! I'm talking mass migration from MTN to other networks!
if you wan go,go.
me no go follow you migrate to other network,abi na by force?
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by profola2be(m): 5:05am On Sep 29, 2012
Dondbuzor: If I may ask, if mtn doesn't have a solid foundation, then which network has.

na MULTILINKS get solid foundation jare,my brother,no mind am
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by Maximus85(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2012
FREE air time Saturday.
To win, Mention three points in MCB's Mission and
Vision Statements.
N200 (MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel)
www.facebook.com/maximuscorporatebranding

Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2012
Chidera Favour: Wht does dt has 2 do wt all ds problems at hand in ds country? expecially d flood which has left many Nigerins half lif half dead life worser dan death.a begi
Yes, and exactly how does it affect the price of you-know-what in the market?

Richiy: yee. U v nt heard? The price of garri has increased! And there is next to nothing any1 can do abt it except maybe to clear the Lokoja flood. Nw we cn finaly stp askin dat question.
Kai, you don answer my question. So the price has gone up already? This is really bad o, and what is our president doing about this??
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by ichommy(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2012
Network Service den mn upgrade, Nano ko Kano ni, please Am just coming 4rm D market and the price of that thing remain the same. Mtcheeww

Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by fennels007(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2012
Another opportunity to extort nigerians
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by dival247(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2012
Your are free to ask any question about your apple device
Hardware ,software , user manual and unlocking

iPhone 5
Iphone4s
Iphone4
MacBook pro
IPod
iPod touch
Apple tv
iMac
Contact dival247@yahoo.com
tel
080de01dex1

Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by Seunzz(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:
@empty N!!! Make una no reduce the cost of browsing.. Make una dey dere dey produce "malu sim" abi na "nama sim".. By the time una customers run finish una eye go clear...yeye thieves in yellow jersey
when people run finish,una go begin give 1gig for 3kobo with free battery and nokia bag....

Bros! You dey (ò.̯Ó) gan oo
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
There are cutters for that.
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by emsquare(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ok!
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by montili(f): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
HQ: Just thinking out loud here - wouldn't a "cutter" simply do the trick? undecided

Your loud thought reached me to make me realize we're both thinking aloud. MTN, everywhere you go, they f&&k u up. Cheers.
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by SmileGirl(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hmm this phone issue again. Blackberry wahala neva end, na iPhone now won enta trouble
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by Laitesmart(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2012
Ehyah. Technology again. The advent of iphones. If only those girls that lost their virginity because of blackberry bold 5 had waited a little more. I think they shud be thinking of using iphone 6 nw... Patience pays... Lol
Re: MTN To Introduce Nano-SIM Cards by fitzmayowa: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2012
ichommy: Network Service den mn upgrade, Nano ko Kano ni, please Am just coming 4rm D market and the price of that thing remain the same. Mtcheeww
Ok so we can still buy garri at the normal price!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

#1 Site For Mobile Movies / Itel Mobile To Launch New Devices Online Tonight / Weekend Data For Heavy Downloader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.