Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team (14374 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Sexy Female Appointed Coach Of Men's Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by semid4lyfe(m): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Amazing!! All the men on this thread can talk about is sexxxxx. cheesy

No talks about her qualifications or the game. I swear I had to scroll up to make sure this was on the sports section and not the romance section.

After now they will say all women know is Romance. I tell ya, the time is coming when y'all will be the ones talking about body cream and butt tightening exercises while schlepping plantain in hot oil and we would be sitting in the living room with our feet up. . ..sipping wine.

Yes siree Bob! That time is coming. cheesy

But I did mention her qualifications. Scroll up again. . . . .
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Shaw007(m): 12:28am On Oct 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Amazing!! All the men on this thread can talk about is sexxxxx. cheesy

No talks about her qualifications or the game. I swear I had to scroll up to make sure this was on the sports section and not the romance section.

After now they will say all women know is Romance. I tell ya, the time is coming when y'all will be the ones talking about body cream and butt tightening exercises while schlepping plantain in hot oil and we would be sitting in the living room with our feet up. . ..sipping wine.

Yes siree Bob! That time is coming. cheesy
hehe. .in this .qualification is secondary when u av a body like that on a team,i tell ya. . .even d club owner will actually grab a nIce satisfying 2minute view of her b4 d qualification talks. . .and erhm. . .yo last lines. . .keep dreaming eh,when u wake up,i'l be here still so i can give u a kisstongue
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by UmericanGirl(f): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2012
Looks like she can handle her balls just fine to me wink

2 Likes

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2012
Please we also need a sexy lady to coach our super 'chickens" if that's what gonna make them improve!
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by mkmyers45(m): 12:55am On Oct 01, 2012
If she coach Super Eagles wolahi them go mantain and start to behave..
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by acemmy(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2012
It's really not that bad,besides she's hot so I believe there surely will be enough Hm Hmm Hmmm...
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 01, 2012
berem: Please we also need a sexy lady to coach our super 'chickens" if that's what gonna make them improve!
rotflmao, that is indeed a very fitting name for them.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Publicity stunt: no serious football club would appoint a 24-year-old as coach.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Sircuba: 4:41am On Oct 01, 2012
Atlast! Sir alex fergie successor is found! Welcome her to room of dream.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by abes(m): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2012
At least the players will focus on two balls at the same time.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by jereal(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2012
gringringrin

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Decryptor(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2012
Why do i visualize a coach kneeling down in the dressin room and giving 11 men a "BJ"
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by dnawah(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2012
joecook1985: We'll see the results of this decision... They will probably play better now! Hahha smiley
yes o!next world cup na them go carry am.score a goal get a kiss,2 a kiss+ even the keeper go want score.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Cskull: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2012
Oh god! I’m sure this team will do a blast in next matches…. Wish I could be a member of this team….. cheesy
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Gee001: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by busayobrig: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2012
omo, na plenty bananna dis woman go dey collect oooo!
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by chucky234(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2012
Kobojunkie: That's a female model? Arrgh!! That body looks like the body of someone who plays football. I mean look at those legs. .. ordinary models don't have those. Her body looks all muscles and no fat . . your average models typically have more fat than muscles. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
She played for the Croatian national female football team
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2012
Shey all d footballers in dat team will not fork dat gal.hehehehehe make dem no dash am bele instead of trophy o.nice moves anyway but she too shud not b wearing all dis mini sexy looking sportish wears so dat dey will concentrate,she should wear huge trousers :p
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Kgdavid(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Publicity stunt: no serious football club would appoint a 24-year-old as coach.

24 year old lady footballer at that...at 24 yu havent even reached your peak as a player so why did she retire? if this was a serious club this kind of thing would be purely detrimental but i guess the club is actually trying to get some publicity. btw do they even pay them in the croation 5th division? that one should be like a semi pro or amateur league. this is a joke. secondly for those saying the players would be distracted by her "beauty" if these guys are professionals at all they probably already have equally hot wags. now enough of this annoying piece of news that is giving women reason to talk about football as if they know anything undecided
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by apmis: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2012
Interesting... breaking new frontiers... what a man can do even woMAN can do!...ehehehehe
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Afam4eva(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2012
I just hope the players will concentrate on the football on the pitch and not the one off the pitch. It's really difficulty to focus when you're being coached by a hot model.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by doublecross(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2012
the problem is .......some people dont read....or dont know how to read at all. it was clearly stated that she contested for miss sports and this 1diot called (Kobojunkie) is here posting rubish. bomboklaaaaaat
Weirdone:
That's cos she aint a runway or billboard model, she contested for 'miss sports'. As the name implies, only sports women are allowed to contest...
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by doublecross(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2012
i support your comment. it's all a joke and all in the name of publicity. she will quit the job in like 2 months time....i am very sure of that. even maurinho and the rest of the male coaches never do their job finish, these mongules dey go invite female coach wey even dey underaged. Bomboklaaaaats....
Kgdavid:

24 year old lady footballer at that...at 24 yu havent even reached your peak as a player so why did she retire? if this was a serious club this kind of thing would be purely detrimental but i guess the club is actually trying to get some publicity. btw do they even pay them in the croation 5th division? that one should be like a semi pro or amateur league. this is a joke. secondly for those saying the players would be distracted by her "beauty" if these guys are professionals at all they probably already have equally hot wags. now enough of this annoying piece of news that is giving women reason to talk about football as if they know anything undecided
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by andyanders: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2012
She is lucky Nigerian Etim Essien is not in active football, he would have ended up raping her.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Proxy001(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
chucky234:

http://www.sportlive.co.za/oddballs/2012/09/26/miss-sport-to-coach-mens-football-team
i knw say everybody 4 d team go wan turn striker, so dat wen dem score, dem go run go kolet one tight hug 4rm dair lady coach.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by Sagamite(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
What a steeeewpid appointment.

If I was a footballer how would I concentrate on my football when this woman is there? I would just be thinking of how to bone her. angry
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by AjanleKoko: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
^^^

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was just wondering. Is she going to be wearing dem short skirts to games?
Her team can win the league then grin even the referees will be distracted. tongue
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by donem: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
Whats the fuss all about? Afterall a Division 5 in nigeria is tantamount to street football
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by donem: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sir cuba: Atlast! Sir alex fergie successor is found! Welcome her to room of dream.

stupidity is obviously a priviledge, but majority of peeps like you abuse the priviledge.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by martinosi: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
jereal: gringringrin

That was punching below the belt...
but here is a pic of her modeling...

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/398321_247893872000019_1666286313_n.jpg
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by DeGenius3(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
she's gonna be class.

maybe she might be the next big coach.
Re: Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team by ayorbahme007: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Can dat apen in nigeria football

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Vs Mexico: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 2 On 30th Nov 2022 / NFF Bans Chris Giwa For 5 Years / West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.