Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business (3901 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Football Viewing Centre Business / Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business by 2rutalk1: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
I was able save the sum of N1.5M from my previous business before I closed shop due to factors beyond my control.
Meanwhile, I want to go into another line business as soon as possible. Precisely, I need a business that has a brighter future. Two businesses I have interest in are Nursery/Primary school,and computer training school combined with tutorial centre for WAEC, JAMB etc candidates.
It is obvious that this amount is grossly inadequate to secure a land for the business. therefore, I want to start with a rented apartment.
In your own opinion,which of the two businesses do you think will pay me better.

Your kind contribution will be highly appreciated. God bless you.
Re: Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business by dtc2k(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2012
DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTERS SCHOOL:Ibara, Abeokuta. Ogun State. BIG and BETTER. Visit us today or Text for further inquiries: 08039408822, 08088387338, 08179409183

All with focused flexible training options:- MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING
Monday-Friday (WEEKDAYS CLASSES) -
Saturday-Sunday (WEEKEND CLASSES) -

Training Under the Best Enviroment
-AIR CONDITIONED TRAINING ROOMS WITH PROJECTORS
-CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY (STAND-BY-GENERATORS)
-1 COMPUTER = 1 STUDENT (FULL PRACTICAL COURSES) 3 HOURS DAILY
Re: Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business by oyinmio: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
IN MY OPINION I THINK THE COMPUTER SCHOOL IS BETTER . I RUN A NUR AND PRY SCHOOL AND U NEED A LOT OF MONEY TO START IT. IT'S ALSO A LONG TERM BIZ. MORE SO THE STATE GOVT WILL INSIST THAT THE STRUCTURE MUST BE PURPOSE BUILT. YOU LL ALSO NEED TO HIRE FULL TIME STAFF THAT U VE TO PAY EVEN IF PUPILS ARE NOT COMING AS EXPECTED. BUT IN A COMPUTER SCHOOL THE TUTORS WILL BE ON PART TIME THEY LL ONLY COME WHEN THEY HAVE CLASSES AND THIS WILL SAVE A LOT OF COST.

1 Like

Re: Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business by 2rutalk1: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
oyinmio: IN MY OPINION I THINK THE COMPUTER SCHOOL IS BETTER . I RUN A NUR AND PRY SCHOOL AND U NEED A LOT OF MONEY TO START IT. IT'S ALSO A LONG TERM BIZ. MORE SO THE STATE GOVT WILL INSIST THAT THE STRUCTURE MUST BE PURPOSE BUILT. YOU LL ALSO NEED TO HIRE FULL TIME STAFF THAT U VE TO PAY EVEN IF PUPILS ARE NOT COMING AS EXPECTED. BUT IN A COMPUTER SCHOOL THE TUTORS WILL BE ON PART TIME THEY LL ONLY COME WHEN THEY HAVE CLASSES AND THIS WILL SAVE A LOT OF COST.
Thank you so much. I thought as much but the only area I am looking at is the fact that Nursery and Primary school has a better future. That is, it can grow over time into a multi-million naira venture, whereas the growth of Computer school is not all that guaranteed.

More suggestions will be appreciated pls.
Re: Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business by Qasminho(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2012
My sincire Advice goes with Computing stuff, am into Private Sch stuff as an admin, I kno the hell we face. Its sumwhat easy 2 start sch buh hard 2 keep it running......
Re: Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2012
You can do both, sir.. Get a good location that can accomodate a school and a training centre..
Re: Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business by Qasminho(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2012
acidosis™:
You can do both, sir.. Get a good location that can accomodate a school and a training centre..

Gud advice buh 1.5m isnt enough for these
Re: Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business by joeyarticles: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
A tutorial center can be a hit when you set it up the best way possible, trust me you need a business plan 4 this.
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/tutorial-centre/

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Make Money With Twitter / Top 10 Busiest Container Seaport In The World. / Where To Buy Courier Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.