Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls (17473 Views)

Registration Of A Nursery School / Setting Up Nursery/primary School Or Computer Training/tutorial Centre Business / Nursery/pry And Secondary School Address In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by GODSON2009(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2010
hi all,i am planning to move to nigeria finally in about 2/3 years from now and one of the business ideas i have a passion for is settng up a nursery and primary school.i have 2 plots of land not far from ait in lagos and i am looking to build on this before omo oniles start giving me grief,i learnt the rules have changed concerning the setting up of a place of learning because of the proliferation of quacks,pls can anyone tell me the process one needs to follow in getting the relevant lincenses?and what needs to be in place in terms of structure and facilities ,equipment e.t.c
i am planning to start with maybe a ground floor and one storey and then build upon that as the business gets more patronage and i am looking to start building as early as mid to end of this year or as soon as i get the relevant lincenses.
every help and suggestions will be apprecited but pls i dont want to do forex or any other unsolicited business ideas only suggestions related to this specific idea will be acknowledged thanks
Re: Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by okenwa(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
because your intension is good, i will give you my advise:
1. you can achieve this dream but it will COST you much, the HOW MUCH is what you should start solving now;
2. you can not get a valid licence now until the state education board visit your school and are satisfied with what (fascilities) they see on ground, things like:
i. classrooms ( including ventilations)
ii. chairs and lockers
iii. population
iv. syllabus
v. staffing ( their qualification, calibre, expirience, etc)
3. but on a serious note, is your land located on a place earmarked for business, residence, eclessiaticle/education, etc so that you dont violate certain laws; least when your business(school) start to blossom(make profit) and your competitors/enermies start fighting you( any thing can happen in nigeria) and you may start loosing confidence in the venture,

well, you can contact me for MORE counselling via: +2348030567424 or raphmo2000@yahoo.com

c u man
Re: Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by GODSON2009(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
@okenwa
hi,thanks for your responce

1.i have an idea of how much it will cost in starting,but i am not looking to build the whole structure at one,it will be in different phases
2 i have also made arrangements for all the equipments from here and will get the rest of the things i will need in nigeria which i am making arrangements towards as well.
3.i am not sure if the land is earmarked for business,but i am sure there is a mix f business and residence in that area(near ait in alagbado lagos)
i will definitely send you an email today or tmorrow thanks
Re: Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by cameronese(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by bizngr(f): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by babytejiri(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Having a Nursery and primary school business plan is one successful step to starting up the business.
http://www.businessplannigeria.com.ng/nursery-primary-school-business-plan-nigeria-sample/
Re: Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by ultrazone(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by iseeicome: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Are you thinking of How To Start a top Private school (Nursery and Primary School) in Nigeria? A workable business plan is all that you need. Its an elaborate way of making sure you cover all relevant grounds.
http://businessplan.com.ng/nursery-primary-school-business-plan-nigeria/
Re: Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by okitejoseph: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Y{}|
Re: Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls by konews: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Nursery & Primary School Business Plan In Nigeria this business plan will help you build your business to be among the very best in the country
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/nursery-primary-school-business-plan-in-nigeria-feasibility-study-pdf/

(1) (Reply)

KAM Steel Acquires Standard Methallugical Company, Targets 10,000 Jobs / How Government Policies Is Killing My Business / GSM Operators Under Pressure As Economic Crisis Hits Telecoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.