Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos (12359 Views)

Eight-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive To Lassa Fever In Gombe / Late Dr Adadevoh's Younger Sister Tests Positive To Ebola, Hospitalized / A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by SlyIg(f): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2012
Kslib:
This goat is for sale..pls
This He-goat is for free. Anyone interested?
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by free2ryhme: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2012
garripack: [size=30pt](441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos)

WAT A JOKE BIG JOKE THE DOCTORS ARE JOKING DAT TOOK DAT TEST...BIG JOKE

Cocaine NA GARRI I LAFF [/size]

for all this just to make a point? .. you deserve an e-punch
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by Delafruita(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2012
sayit_out1: ...well its a good step towards orderliness but I still don't believe the report is 100% correct.

Are they telling us there are no responsible people driving?;

They are always looking for ways to estort money from the once struggling to survive. Every thing in Lagos is about the government's collection or imprisonment treat.

Even if this was to be 100% true, how do you expect these guy to be normal when it is obvious that the system on ground is working against them.

The government uses both the uniform touts and agboro to estort (all sorts of levies) from them;

expects them to pay taxes without any encouragement or source of making the money;

always available to inpound their vehicles for no concrete reason and same government wants these guys to be normal?

Talking about drugs, the government is not even ashamed to say such a thing. How did these drugs get to their hands?

That means adequate security is not in place and you want things to b normal.

...I hate it when I see the govenment frustrating her people just to estort money while they can't even play their own basic role.

Do we still have people who speaks the voice of the masses?

Na wa o.
in essence,drivers should be allowed to endanger the lives of commuters and other road users simply because they are not happy.you must be a big buffoon

government extorts money from them?how?
does government own NURTW?
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by ena443: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2012
abujub: you made them like that is it not the same govt, due to its

failure
na wetin be this? This is what I call Global Error in the sense that no sane person can decipher anything meaningful from this comment. Bros, abeg ehn, no be by force to comment.
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by Bishop7(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2012
Wahala don dey be that. How boys go dey do for Friday nights? Sleep over the effects of the Alchei for club or no drink at all?
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by kemoolala: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I am not suprised. This is why we have so many car accidents in Nigeria that are just claiming lives anyhow. So what is the government's next step?

so wit all these story u still dey ask for government next step, na wa o shocked
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by Travelexpat: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2012
let them test the minister of health and other commissioners including Fashola and TINUBU. 95% of them will fail the test.
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by dabossman(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2012
omoobajeje1:

Are u sure? Why can't Fashola start D̶̲̥̅̊ process frm within? Are u y can't Fashola start dis from D̶̲̥̅̊ police and later extend it 2 D̶̲̥̅̊ state house of representative? And 2 D̶̲̥̅̊ whole Alausa including D̶̲̥̅̊ so called LASTMA

So what are you saying? Fashola should just pick people in these places you mentioned randomly and begin testing them? Is it not somebody who runs foul of the law that will be tested? Maybe Fashola's men should come and pick you up in your house and office and give you a random test. Let's see what they will find.
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by Ishilove: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2012
No wonder Lagos drivers are among the most irrational drivers in the country, surpassed only by drivers in the north. sad
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by dabossman(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2012
sayit_out1: ...well its a good step towards orderliness but I still don't believe the report is 100% correct.

Are they telling us there are no responsible people driving?;

They are always looking for ways to estort money from the once struggling to survive. Every thing in Lagos is about the government's collection or imprisonment treat.

Even if this was to be 100% true, how do you expect these guy to be normal when it is obvious that the system on ground is working against them.

The government uses both the uniform touts and agboro to estort (all sorts of levies) from them;

expects them to pay taxes without any encouragement or source of making the money;

And I would expect that with all these problems that government creates for them they wouldn't have any money to buy 'igbo' and 'paraga'. If drug use is the best way to express my frustrations with government I should be high as a kite and heading to Aro by now. We live by the choices we make. Enough of the blame game.

always available to inpound their vehicles for no concrete reason and same government wants these guys to be normal?

Talking about drugs, the government is not even ashamed to say such a thing. How did these drugs get to their hands?

That means adequate security is not in place and you want things to b normal.

...I hate it when I see the govenment frustrating her people just to estort money while they can't even play their own basic role.

Do we still have people who speaks the voice of the masses?

Na wa o.

I would have thought that with all the money you say the goverment extorts from them, they shouldn't have any more money to buy 'igbo' and 'paraga'.
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by ajf(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2012
Too much garri equals cocaine
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by ajf(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2012
Builds a prison...hangs this space is for sale in each cell...
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by airroseice(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2012
Wow. Cocaine is now cheap?
Re: 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos by Emdee590(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
No wönder most of the drivers eyes d red any how

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

83,771 Hiv Infections Recorded In Borno, Ondo In 2016/2017 / The Effect Of High Altitude To The Human Body System / One Thing That Can Cure Many Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.