Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (24629 Views)

Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Beautiful,caring And Intelligent But Can't Cook--please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Rocktation(f): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
Oh, looking for tags now, I said I've let you be na. You should have just gone on your way DeCREEPtor. I'm really not like this.
Hiiipower my booboo, still sore from the other day? grin
E go better...
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Decryptor(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
HiiiPower:

Plz, ignore that uncouth and rude worthless scum.
She's too stupid and unintelligent to
converse with.
Seconded! I'd abide by your advice. Oya Rock-idiot...i'm thru with you. waitin to see u divert ur tantrums to Hiiipower who even knows how stewpid u are...oya, get ready, set, ATTACK! tongue
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Rocktation(f): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
grin
CREEPtor, my new best gurlfriend...
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Decryptor(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
Vivian Chinaza on my mind oooooo! please PM me vivibaby kiss Unless u already have a man which i know is very possible.
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
@vivian chi....if you are married, your hubby is a lucky man.
Too many skittles running around these days wearing skirts, not knowing what a real woman is.
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by dazz661(f): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
okpara ugo:

I hope she conforms to your assertion. There are some impossible girls who behave as if home chores are dirty jobs. You never met one
I reli don't see cooking or house chores as a big deal, if Ʊ put ur mind to it, Ʊ can do it! Doesn't she eat or stay in a tidy house? What will she teach her kids (esp female)? She has to put in effort to learn & it will surely be worth it in the long run....
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by HiiiPower(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Rocktation: Hiiipower my booboo, still sore from the other day? grin
E go better...

Huh? How can you be sore when I haven't laid the pipe down?
Is yours that of immaculate conception or what not?
No biggie, you may make the cut if you turn a new leaf,
and become more respectful. But for now, you belong to
the same trash can as the other repulsive Nigerian girls.
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by skup008(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
dazz661:
I reli don't see cooking or house chores as a big deal, if Ʊ put ur mind to it, Ʊ can do it! Doesn't she eat or stay in a tidy house? What will she teach her kids (esp female)? She has to put in effort to learn & it will surely be worth it in the long run....
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Hardfact: 1:14am On Oct 02, 2012
@OP
On a serious note there are some things that are generally taken for granted in women and cooking is considered one of them. By the way there shouldnt be any big deal about learning and getting the basic skill. Its all about getting interested and how much value you place on it. In today's world you can learn virtually anything if you have a good source of info and you think it's worth the time and effort.
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by maasoap(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

How the Bleep am I supposed to help a faceless figure?!!!!!!!!!! It has nothing to do with women rights nor any other bullshit. It is common sense...if a woman can't cook....then what? Replace her? The next woman will still have something she doesn't know how to do!

That's common sense! There are kids starving around th world and YOU MOFOS WORRYING ABOUT LACK OF COOKING?!!

It takes one MOFO to identify other MOFOS. You people just can't make comments without name calling. What a frustrated life!
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by purplish(f): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
boron10: @OP are you for real? Would you rather have a dullard who knows how to cook as wife? Please en, gone are those days when men marry women solely because of their domestic skills. This is 21st century for crying out loud. You are even very lucky to find a Nigerian babe who is able to combine beauty with brain. Cooking is a trait any nonentity can learn within a week. I bet, if you think she isn't good for you, men who are far better would take her from you and you would end up regretting. Always try inviting her to the kitchen whenever you feel like cooking. Drop your ego i beg. A word is enough

Spot on!!!!
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Redfox(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Rocktation
Just let it go, I guess u didn't see all that coming, societies are rooted on different historical norms.here in Africa, Asia & Latin America, the entire essence of womanhood is predicated upon proper home mgt, anything less is unacceptable spelling utter disgrace to the extended family of origin.

I equally understand that 'modernisation' has distorted the original structure & demands of the larger society.

Having said these, there wouldn't av been any need for causing and slandering if there exist a firm grasp of cultural history around d world

Women were not created to replace men BUT to complement, vice versa. Sex change might be an offshoot of 'modernisation' but it doesn't change d real person inside.

As a people of common origin, we need to understand where we re coming frm & try as much as possible Nt to absorp 'western' norms cos dat will deter us from being who we truly are.

Hey! U can't be here & there.
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
omega25red: poster

since you are a good cook you can teach her. This would seriously improve your relationship.

if she is lazy with house chores, that is something you should watchout for. You can't spend your life with a woman that is a slob. This makes me wonder the type of home she lives in. Does she clean her home? and how does she survive? does she eat out morning afternoon and night?

also what the heck is the attitude of "just hire a maid"?

Na wah for some kind of advice hire a maid ke tomorrow wen my guy go dey knack e babe e don turn wahahla be dat.Men are just not worthy to be trusted if u dnt lk her dosmestic part den let her be for a man who will love her for her but wait oh how come a mother raised such a gurl for marriage SMH.
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Rocktation(f): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Wow! This wonderful thread existed.

I hear you, Redfox. wink
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by chikeorji123(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Op!
beautiful..caring & intelligent ehee gini mezie? and she can't cook tailkless of handling domestic chores? marry to who..? ana m apu ara? God forbid..
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Regardless of love, etc, A man actually THINKS before commiting himself into something as binding as marriage.
He analyses scenarios and considers your ability to adapt. Life is hardly a straight road. Paths change and re-align. What would keep us up and together is our collective ability to adapt.
That you are swimming in paper today does not mean there may not be a stretch in time where you would have to do with much less, even if it is only transitional.
So what nko that there is househelp in the house? What if you come to a place like jand where you can't afford house-help? Na only the man go dey take care of house tinz? Biko, girls of this generation, Where is your womanly pride

Only a girl lacking forethought would make such a statement like "there will always be housegirl". The ones who made this statement in this thread have only succeeded in showing themselves.

There is a clear difference between GIRLFRIEND material and WIFE material.
The sooner females come to terms with this, the quicker they will be swept off the market and get their surnames changed.
Very few serious men would want to marry a "princess" who will be a liability to him all his life. Date? of course! Marry? Get out of here! undecided.

Think about it, We all pray for the ideal situation where a soldier never has to shoot his gun because of an abundance of peace. But would it then be wise for the soldier to NOT learn how to shoot a gun because he is hoping he never has to?

...Forethought...a very necessary thing for any long term engagement.
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by Lobi(f): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2013
Reminds me of when i went to spend time with my uncle and i almost died of eating bread and tea,even in the afternoon,that's whar his wife usually prepares. My grandmother complained endlessly.
if she is willing to learn how to cook,then you av to be patient with her.
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by vivianc(f): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2013
chikeorji123: Op!
beautiful..caring & intelligent ehee gini mezie? and she can't cook tailkless of handling domestic chores? marry to who..? ana m apu ara? God forbid..

grin grin lekwa m imeruo m ahu biko.
Re: Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise by AdeniyiA(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
...i'd rather remain single

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Fiancée And My Best Friend / 7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.