Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban (11391 Views)

Chelsea Formally Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Abuse / Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur / Terry Not Guilty Of Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Bobbystanley(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
JT has been cleared not guilty in the court of law..wat the hell z wrong wit english FA??
As for the ferdinand brothers,the are cows,Terry has played wit many african players as team mates and non has ever complained of being racially abused even wen d hav misunderstandings with John...Jose mourinho(the only one),carlo ancellotti,felipe scolari and villas boas were all behind him during the trials and were also ready to giv evidence anywhere just to prove dat terry isn't a racist...JT is a living legend and a player born wit the captain armband.
Anton the black cunt can neva march hez record and history...all hail the premier league highest goal scoring defender of all time MR JT

1 Like

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by lafuria1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
nigerians, do we even have a moral say here with the level of tribal abuse we give out to each other on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Ninilowo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
ikoha: what did The accused say to the accuser?

The "post" has been hidden
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Clerverly: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
chelseabmw: [b]Evra from Man 'cunts' United Claimed that Luis Suarez from Liverpool, Has said a racist words for him during the match at Anfield. No videos. No Witnesses. Suarez got a 8 matches ban.

Ferdinand from QPR, A Brother of Ferdinand from Man 'Cunts' United, Also claimed that John Terry from Chelsea, Has said a racist words for him during a match..

There was a video of John Terry saying to Ferdinand " Bleep Off " And this is not a racist word. You know?

The english Court Sued both JT and Ferdinand and found that JT is INNOCENT.

And after a few days, A Few racist comments on Twitter about A.Cole have been written by Rio Ferdinand, But the FA and the court didn't even look at this racist tweet or tried to ban Rio Ferdinand.

And now, With no evidence. With no witnesses.

With Didier Drogba, Jose Mourinho,Joe Cole, Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti, Michael Essien, Kenny Dlaglish, Brendan Rodgers, Avram Grant, Guus Hiddink and every single Chelsea player saying that JT is not a racist,
He've been banned for 4 matches.
T[b]wisting facts to suit your blind loyalty to an agbero Club called cHelski undecided Now that he is banned can you take the easier route and book your flight ticket with Dana Air?
[/b]
Why? Because of the FA = Ferguson Association.

JT is innocent. We're pretty sure of that. We're behind him through the good and the bad[/b]
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Jyde89: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
chelseabmw: [b]Evra from Man 'cunts' United Claimed that Luis Suarez from Liverpool, Has said a racist words for him during the match at Anfield. No videos. No Witnesses. Suarez got a 8 matches ban.

Ferdinand from QPR, A Brother of Ferdinand from Man 'Cunts' United, Also claimed that John Terry from Chelsea, Has said a racist words for him during a match..

There was a video of John Terry saying to Ferdinand " Bleep Off " And this is not a racist word. You know?

And after a few days, A Few racist comments on Twitter about A.Cole have been written by Rio Ferdinand, But the FA and the court didn't even look at this racist tweet or tried to ban Rio Ferdinand.

With Didier Drogba, Jose Mourinho,Joe Cole, Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti, Michael Essien, Kenny Dlaglish, Brendan Rodgers, Avram Grant, Guus Hiddink and every single Chelsea player saying that JT is not a racist,

JT is innocent. We're pretty sure of that. We're behind him through the good and the bad[/b]
guy what the hek are you saying.... I dont even get your point, all i noticed was the gbagaun.
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Jyde89: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2012

guy what the hek are you saying.... I dont even get your point, all i noticed was the gbagaun.
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by davades(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
scottN: The FA is nothing but an effing hypocrite.
Thank Goodness he'll be available 4 Arsenal and Man U.

See u....did he played †ЂΞ UEFA's Champion's League final ? Grow up plz
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by mmmustapha(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
Dis FA self r corrupt, he should b giving 10 match ban not 4
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by subzero2(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
ukpaku: suarez was ban for 8 matches n fine 40,000 pound while terry was ban 4 matches n fin 220,000 pounds, so what is the difference. Why r u pple hating unnecesarily.
Dont mind all dez foolish haters. His punishment is even more stiffer dan Suarez's own.
Suarez=40,000 pounds
JT=220,000 pounds
Is it dat English FA is broke? Dat money na change 2 JT sha.
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Josh316(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
Anton ADMITTED in court that he FIRST said the words to JT... the court agreed with JT that he was repeating these same words... The English FA really is the FVCKING CVNTS and they have only revealed their hopelessness in dealing with simple cases talk more of more complex ones like this! Rio ferdy should have been charged and BANNED in the same vein for tweeting racist comments about Ashley but trust the EFA to be irrational...

As far as JT is concerned, the LAW COURTS acquitted him and the FA can fit to F.UC.K themselves with a bloated soccerball! angry

2 Likes

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Josh316(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
Am i racist if i call the Ferdinand brothers, BLACK WANNBE CHOC ICE-CUBES grin
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Josh316(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
Am i racist if i call the Ferdinand brothers, BLACK-WANNBE CHOC ICE-CUBES grin

1 Like

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by chelseabmw(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
Jyde89: guy what the hek are you saying.... I dont even get your point, all i noticed was the gbagaun.

U dont need to understand what i just wrote because my enlish is not meant for people who have spent all their life time in kirikiri prison
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
chelseabmw:

U dont need to understand what i just wrote because my enlish is not meant for people who has spent all thier life time in kirikiri prison
Indeed your enlish is not for the wardens, but the prisoners..
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by IYANGBALI: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
He should have been given life imprisonment
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
chelseabmw:

U dont need to understand what i just wrote because my enlish is not meant for people who has spent all thier life time in kirikiri prison
Ol boy Abeg no break our head with this your ENLISH o grin
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by erniok(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
musKeeto:
Indeed your enlish is not for the wardens, but the prisoners..
Oga, it's english and not enlish. A classical case of teacher no teach me nonsense.
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by erniok(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Why the attack on chelseabmw spelling errors. Lemme guess;ummm because he attcked man. Utd abi?
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
chelseabmw:

JT is innocent. We're pretty sure of that. We're behind him through the good and the bad

John Terry isn't a racist, also Suarez isn't a racist but they both made improper racial statements that must be frowned upon.
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by folahann(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2012

Shut up! The Video shows Terry saying F*king black C*nt. Rio was also fined for calling A.Cole choc-ice on TWITTER. You're only trying to twist the fact to favor your point, you idiot. Rooney(Man U) was fined a few years ago for saying "f*ck what" to the camera after scoring a goal.

PS. I'm not a Man u fan. I hate them with passion.
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by baslone: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
Joey Barton says the FA should be 'ashamed of themselves' for only giving Chelsea captain John Terry a four-game ban for racial abuse.
The former England captain was also fined 220,000 pounds, but has the option to appeal all the punishments given to him by English football's governing body.

However, Marseille midfielder Barton feels infuriated by the decision as he believes the 31-year-old has gotten off lightly for his slur against QPR defender Anton Ferdinand, considering the reprimands given to Liverpool striker Luis Suarez last season, and his own 12-game ban for violent conduct against Manchester City last season.

Barton wrote on Twitter: "4 games? A years (sic) worth of investigation, a four day FA hearing and only a 4 game ban? Suarez got 8 didn't he?

"Well I think that proves a lot. What an absolute farce. 12 games for violent conduct and only 4 for that. FA should be embarrassed.

"Ah well at least it's over and the people involved can move on with their careers. I was expecting at least a public execution after a year."

The midfielder is incensed that he got a more severe punishment after lashing out at several Manchester City players on the final day of last season.

He added: "12 games!!! By the FA's perverse reckoning, I'd of got less of a ban for racially abusing the Man City players than tickling them as I did. In what circumstance can that be right?

"I'm not complaining because without the ban I might not be playing for Olympique d'Marseille. Every cloud and all that.

"Had a vivid dream last night involving Terry, a roaring crowd and a firing squad. Ah, not the turnout I expected."

2 Likes

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
pro01:

Is there conclusive evidence that John Terry uttered these words? Is there a fool-proof technology for reading one's lips through video playback? Or is everyone merely relying on Anton Ferdinand's oral testimony? If the latter is the case, then on what grounds should Anton's credibllity be deemed superior to John Terry's?

These cases that depend almost entirely on 'he-said-she-said' are extremely difficult to resolve. I don't know what to make of the guilty verdict, to be honest.

John Terry agreed he made the remark but he thought Anton Ferdinand said it to him. John Terry said he was repeating it back. What baffles me about John Terry's defense is that, does he believe Anton called him BLACK C.UNT. lol. grin
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Benito69(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Is the evidence used in the court, which acquitted John Terry, not the same used by the F.A?
John Terry can actually appeal this verdict and also take the F.A to court,
There is actually a rule in the F.A that prevents them from taking cases that are pending in court or cases that judgement has already been passed in court.
I mean whose judgement is greater? the court or the F.A.
Let's wait and see what John Terry does.
*What would have happened, if John Terry was found guilty in court but then the F.A found him to be not guilty?. Whose judgement would be recognized?.
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
And Luis suarez was given an 8match ban for the same offence?
SMH politics!!
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Dakingpin: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
*laughing in pidgin*Wetin happen only 4 matches when suares got 8 biasedEnglish wastes.For those who think Jt is innocent why did he quit international football?My guess is he was looking for an escape route.

1 Like

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by solomto(f): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
JT is a complete racist, very arrogant and never a gentleman. I wld hv bn more happy if he was banned for all d season.
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
Benito69: Is the evidence used in the court, which acquitted John Terry, not the same used by the F.A?
John Terry can actually appeal this verdict and also take the F.A to court,
There is actually a rule in the F.A that prevents them from taking cases that are pending in court or cases that judgement has already been passed in court.
I mean whose judgement is greater? the court or the F.A.
Let's wait and see what John Terry does.
*What would have happened, if John Terry was found guilty in court but then the F.A found him to be not guilty?. Whose judgement would be recognized?.

The court looked at it from the perspective of Racial abuse and John Terry was cleared of being a racist. The FA is looking at it from the SPORTSMANSHIP part of the game. From the view of SPORTSMANSHIP and rule of the game, John Terry is guilty.
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
solomto: JT is a complete racist, very arrogant and never a gentleman. I wld hv bn more happy if he was banned for all d season.

You can't be racist and be a good friend of Drogba, Essien, Kalou and Mikel. Jump over each of them and hug them. Especially when these guys are not even a N1GGER.
grin

2 Likes

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by redsun(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2012

Dic-khead,what the Bleep are u ranting about?The only clear in your statement is that you are mentally enslaved.

1 Like

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bleep this FA board, striping him england captain and the huge fine is enough, but for the four-match ban i dnt agree with them, am nt even sure he said those words to anton ferdinand cos i knw he met with england former boss after the incident last yr whr capello found out that he is innocent of the charges levelled against terry......UP GUNNERS(in arsene we trust)
Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
R2bees: Bleep this FA board, striping him england captain and the huge fine is enough, but for the four-match ban i dnt agree with them, am nt even sure he said those words to anton ferdinand cos i knw he met with england former boss after the incident last yr whr capello found out that he is innocent of the charges levelled against terry......UP GUNNERS(in arsene we trust)

Please go back and check, John Terry never denied saying those words. He said he was repeating what he thought Anton Ferdinand said. From a Citizen to a Gunner, YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING LOVELY FOOTBALL THIS SEASON. Wishing you guys the best. grin

1 Like

Re: John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban by Benito69(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

The court looked at it from the perspective of Racial abuse and John Terry was cleared of being a racist. The FA is looking at it from the SPORTSMANSHIP part of the game. From the view of SPORTSMANSHIP and rule of the game, John Terry is guilty.

Oh okay, its clear now. I agree with you, if its about sportsmanship and the rule of the game, John Terry is guilty no doubt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2007 Champions League Quarter Finals / Liverpool Vs Rangers: UCL (2 - 0) - Live / Chelsea vs Leeds (1 - 0) On 4th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.