Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

2007 Champions League Quarter Finals - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals (11400 Views)

UEFA Champions League Quarter-final draw Draw On 20th March 2015 / Champions League Finals: How Much Does The Winner Or Looser Take Home? / Champions League Quarter Final Draw @ 12PM Nigerian Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Akolawole(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2007
Here we go.
What are the team's chances/

AC Milan v Bayern Munich

PSV Eindhoven v LIVERPOOL

Roma v MANCHESTER UNITED

CHELSEA v Valencia
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2007
Yea, Chelsea to meet Valentia!  undecided  I was hoping to meet PSV.  grin Too bad!  Its all good, we'll defeat Valentia. It was Ac Milan I was dreading.
Man U is in trouble o! Roma will turn their asses Red, black and blue!  grin

It's a good thing that English teams get to play other clubs though, it makes England's chances of lifting the cup more likely! And guess who would do the honours?  grin

Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Abdblues(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2007
I think Liverpool has got the best draw, on paper, i was actually wishing for any of the italian teams, we have always done well against italian oppositions but fared badly against spanish teams!All the math up looks really tough!!!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by natasha: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2007
for the semi final:
Chelsea/valencia VS Liverpool/PSV
Man utd/Roma VS Bayern Munich/AC Milan
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2007
@Abdblues

Hmmm. . .  Alex would perform some more abrakadabra!  grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by loyika(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2007
The scummies have to go to Rome and if they survive the Battery of the cheating Romans, they face either Boring Bayern or another trip to Italy, I am Laughing so hard. Man if United survive and win this CL i will take a picture of me eating a FROG grin grin

I repeat; I WILL EAT A FROG

SCUM VS ROMA grin cheesy cheesy That will be a very funny match, and after that, either a trip to Munich or Milan cheesy cheesy Best pairing i say.

cool GOONER 89

Chelsea beware Valencia (they are not as brittle as Barca, and they don't scare easily, go ask INTER grin)
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2007
Yea Loyika, we know that! We have the most difficult pairing. But I can assure you that the Valencians are shaking in their pants right now! grin
And when we win, we play PSV or Yankeepool! grin What a pair up!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Abdblues(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2007
I think i agree with you Loyika but you know anything can happen in football, we can do all the calculation and specualtions we want but at the end of the day, it is 11 against 11 on the field!
@ Razzor: i hope so o. i prefer PSV to liverpool o
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2007
@Abdblues
You are right, but as I'm beginning to hear now, "the fear of Alex is the beginning of wisdom"! If you don't believe it, just ask the gonners. grin
Is it possible for us to bring him back before a possible tie? tongue
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by loyika(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2007
Hey i ain't worried about the Russians wink, its the Scummies i feel for sad, Imagine Scholesy against Totti in MF, That match might end in a big Brawl, knowing the Romans. Should be a very fiesty battle. Will Rooney control himself and not get red carded, Will the scum concede a pen from the diving antics of the Romans (at least Divino will feel at home grin) What will be their injury list after both home and away fixtures with Roma

SCUMMIES will have to play their best footie home and away for this tie, and after that what do they get, TADA!! A game against either Bayern or Milan, did i forget that after that they will play in the final as well. (Man if United survive till then shocked, they should just be handed the cup for effort alone cool)

The russians on the other hand, just need to hold their shape and better have your "finishing boots" on, cause missed chances WILL cost you against a team as good as Valencia. Pool have the easiest route as far as i am concerned, now its up to Rafa. (Can we say 6 titles yet wink)

GOOD LUCK to you all though cool

Up the Prem Armies cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2007
Loyika, I feel you well well. . . I might just consider sharing that frog with you! grin
I think my boys would be in dangerous form that day! Valentia will see red, no sorry, they'll see blue! grin Drogba would have regained his full fitness by then, so we won't have any problems with finishing!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by kitaun(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2007
Wow! Dis 1 na gbege 4 Woman disunited o! Ewww, how dem wan do am? Anyway I would love to see Silvestre and Richardson play! Hehehe. Liverpool get mouth 4 dia jare, just like I still believe in AC. Chelski? What exactly do u blues want to hear me say? Lol
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2007
grin grin grin

the most mind blowing tie will definately be scummites vs roma am puttin my money on the italians .i saw them deal with lyon grin

and if sir gay doesnt want injury wahala i suggest he keps girly ronaldo on the bench .

rooney thinks he;s tough shocked he''ll get to know ,that chelski is fake mafia compared to the romans grin

haa francesco totti i love this guy . .goals are his middle name grin

chelski and valencia .another sweet encounter . .the spanish dnt play
am sure maureen will shut his trap after this tie tongue

well at least a familiar face will be on . .
remember what morientes did to real when they loaned him to monaco?
am sure he'll gladly score against an english side grin
david villa too . .eufa is wicked
cant stop givin chelski nighmares grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by lafile(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2007
what amkes Roma so unbeatable by Man U?
U guys will be shocked! I am already thinking of the final. I hope its Milan sha. I fear bayern pass dem.
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by loyika(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
How in heavens name can you be thinking of a final against Milan or Bayern, when you might (in your dreams) meet them in the semis . Leave the Cyber cafe NOW, and go back to school, or else i will report you to the Education Board.

cool GOONER 89
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2007
Lmao @ Loyiks No mind these scummies! Them no know book! I can't wait for that QF, them go cry die! grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by kitaun(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2007
Loyika, why must u make me LMAO so hard it hurts?
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2007
Loyi haba stop scaring the guy now grin

scummie will not cross roma talk less of winning

i read  somewhere that beckham supports them for the treble . .i couldnt help laffin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2007
The Man U and Yankeepool matches would be easy to predict. Man U would have their asses whooped! Yankeepool would beat PSV (most likely).
However, the Chelsea game might be a bit difficult to determine, as the two sides have never played before in a competitive match! However, if would turn out like the Porto match! Testy in the first leg, and then my boys would go for the kill in the second leg!

Write my words down!  cheesy
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by loyika(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2007
Is the 2nd leg in Spain or England . 1st legs might be deciders for each tie, as by the second leg all teams, will be either playing key games at their various leagues, or might have key injuries.

All games should be very close affairs though.

MAY THE BEST TEAMS WIN

cool GOONER 89
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2007
OH MY GOD! shocked   shocked  OH MY GOD!  shocked  shocked  OH MY GOD!  shocked  shocked  
My predictions are already coming through! The scummies are already sweating profusely! Their CEO just admitted it!

See the link: -

http://www.football.co.uk/manchester_united/gill_prefers_domestic_glory_242872.shtml

The premiership over the CL? He can kiss my sweet ass!  grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2007
razorr stop givin them scummies high blood pressure

pls we still love pre-intimacy,j girl, riky ,manu4life and uncle Bola cheesy

ur match is also a bit tight grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2007
Muki, abeg leave me alone, make I enjoy the moment jare! I can't wait for them to be sent out of the CL and for my boys to progress to the final!
At least then, they would shut the hell up! grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by wormedup(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2007
valencia is no "tata" team o ! then again there's morientes !

forget his run with liverpool; that guy messed real madrid up in 2004 UCL just because they loaned him out !
he dealt with us too; same year ! he knows how to carve himself out somehow.

abeg, those that are good in prayers should start now.
hopefully, we'll be fit and hearty to get some prominent results.
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2007
razorr wht you dnt understand it that of all the English teams i';d rather pool progressed .

wormy you forto David Villa do soon *spain Wc* grin grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by 03carla: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2007
hi i soooo agree with you
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by kitaun(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2007
Wormy, I dey gbadun u jare!!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2007
You guys are making me laugh! You have forgotten that Chelsea would have a complete team by then! Terry would be back on his full feet! Even Joe Cole might be fit to play!
Drogba would be terrific! Mikel's game is improving! Sheva is not doing too bad, and so is Ballack! Diarra has been a sweetheart and Arjen Robben has been a God send!
And most importantly, Mourinho would give his boys some good pep talk!

Even Valentia's coach has admitted that the pairing is bad luck for them!
Don't get carried away, we would trash them! cheesy
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by wormedup(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2007
muki,
i did not forget david. the young man would love to show us what he's made of. afterall, we have eyes for him.

but enough gbadun for una !
valencia heart don sink. they've considered themselves out already grin
chelsea go whoop a$$ !
nothing do us cool
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by mukina2: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2007
darling Razoor dnt get carried away cheesy

even with helmet cech and iron man terry cheesy you wont walkover valencia grin

wormy that will be tough match for,you guys .david Villa and morientes will show you peper

haa i wonder if their coach will feature del horno grin
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by Razorr(f): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2007
Well that's not what they are saying! If you are in any way current, you would have heard that they are scared stiff!
Let me tell you something, we can't really predict what would happen on the field, as both sides have their strength and weaknesses! But one thing that is for sure is that the team with the higher moral and Psychological strength would triumph! And that would be Chelsea!
Re: 2007 Champions League Quarter Finals by wormedup(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2007
muki, del horno for what ?

they are going down, we are going all the way smiley

i'll even beg for del horno to be featured and muki, we are not arsenal, we won't be trying out an youth development programs with that game grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Rangers: UCL (2 - 0) - Live / Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) -On 13th April 2024 / Chelsea vs Leeds (1 - 0) On 4th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.