Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? (2967 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / 34 Reasons Why The “holy Spirit” Is Not A “person” - Bible Scholars attention ! / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: You still dont get the point. For the subjects in heaven, the word 'holiness' has no 'comparison'.
Their is nothing like holy, holier, holiest among them.
Been the least in God's kingdom does not make one less holy, it only points to a lower responsibility.
SO WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO USE AN IRON ROD ON A HOLY PERSON ?
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: SO WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO USE AN IRON ROD ON A HOLY PERSON ?
lol.
So why would God allow an unholy person into heaven?
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: lol.

I think Matthew 5:19 explains it better...read it & you'll get my point, or do you have a better interpretation for it Iron sharpens Iron bro....waiting for your reply!
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: lol.
YOU DO KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD WILL MAKE IT INTO HEAVEN RIGHT ? HEAVEN IS NOT SOME IDEALIZED EXTRA HOLY PLACE IN THE SKY. HEAVEN IS ON EARTH WITH RIGHTEOUS LEADERSHIP. WHEN THE LEADERSHIP ON EARTH IS HOLY, THE EARTH BECOMES HOLY AND PUNISHMENT IS ADMINISTERED SWIFTLY AND PROMPTLY AND EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE ACROSS THE BOARD. THIS IS WHAT HEAVEN IS. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT SOME OF THESE FOOLS WILL TRY TO SIN WHEN THAT LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED AND THEY WILL GET SWIFT JUDGEMENT.

SEE YOU NEED TO DETACH FROM THAT ROMAN CATHOLIC DOGMA OF HOLY PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN WHILE SINNERS WILL BE PUT IN A SEPERATE PLACE CALLED HELL. WHEN BIBLE SPEAKS OF 'NEW HEAVEN' IT IS REFERING TO 'NEW LEADERSHIP'. NOW THOSE WHO DONT MAKE IT WILL BE PUT IN HELL BUT IT IS A CONDITION NOT A PLACE.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
Wow! Wow! Wow! I just saw this, 'the list of pharisees? Wow! I didnt know nairaland had such a list, can u give me all the names on the list?
obadiah777: UBENEDICTUS YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST OF NAIRALAND PHARISEES. grin A FEW REINCARNATION SCRIPTURES FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE SPIRITUAL ENOUGH YOU WILL RECIEVE IT

JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Teacher, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
hahaha, this doesnt even ref. Reincarnation, the question is becos d jew believed (u may see it in the bible) that the fault of d parent can b visited on d children to d 4th generation.

REVELATION 1 VS 7 Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also who pierced him: and all tribes of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
this is the 2nd coming of christ there is no mention of reincarnation there. Or are u telling me that wen u 'reincarnated' u decended frm d clouds and everyone saw u?

ECLESIASTES 3 VS 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
this doesnt support u either, it is telling us that in God everything is in the present, and everything is preconcieved. reincarnation isnt there my friend.

THE BIBLE IS NOT OVERT, IT IS COVERTLY WRITTEN IN HIDDEN WORDS AND PHRASES. THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE NOT DECIPHERED REINCARNATION TELLS ME YOU ARE NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH. YOU NEED TO DO MORE WORK ON YOUR STUDIES UBENEDICTUS, AFTERALL SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED'.

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things, things from of old-
hahahaha, it is given unto man to die once and after that comes judgement. If u like believe u will die 20times, my bible didnt say that.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ubenedictus: Wow! Wow! Wow! I just saw this, 'the list of pharisees? Wow! I didnt know nairaland had such a list, can u give me all the names on the list? hahaha, this doesnt even ref. Reincarnation, the question is becos d jew believed (u may see it in the bible) that the fault of d parent can b visited on d children to d 4th generation.

this is the 2nd coming of christ there is no mention of reincarnation there. Or are u telling me that wen u 'reincarnated' u decended frm d clouds and everyone saw u?

this doesnt support u either, it is telling us that in God everything is in the present, and everything is preconcieved. reincarnation isnt there my friend.

hahahaha, it is given unto man to die once and after that comes judgement. If u like believe u will die 20times, my bible didnt say that.
I GUESS YOU ARE NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH TO RECIEVE IT THEN. LETS TRY ONE MORE TIME

ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

ECCLESIASTES 6 VS 10 Whatever has been is named already, and it is known that this is man
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: OH BUT MY BROTHER YOU ERR

MALACHI 3 VS 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not..
this doesnt even support ur stance

THERE IS A HUGE PRICE FOR REJECTING GOD. THE HUGE PRICE IS YOU WILL BE A SUBJECT WITH FREEWILL TO BE BAD BUT WITH THE REMOVAL OF GRACE IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO SIN BECAUSE YOU WILL BE JACKED UP PRONTO. SO BASICALLY YOU ARE STEWING IN YOUR OWN DESIRES AND LUSTS AND CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE ROD OF IRON IS STARING YOU IN THE FACE. THATS HELL.
wow, u really need to bring those verse that support u so we can see them. Have u started making things up?
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
seriallink:

Matthew 5:19 talks about being least or Great in the Kingdom of God. So, I think people who are holier would be greater in the Kingdom of God; their rewards won't be the same as the others!
ofcourse there are different rewards, in heaven scriptures say "according to your works" also different authority. But nowhere did scripture talk about sinner in heaven, that idea is alien to and against scriptures.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: I dont understand how the verse in quote, relates with the ability to sin in heaven.
Explain.
i thought i was the only person wu is seeing that obadiah arguement isnt scriptural
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD WILL MAKE IT INTO HEAVEN RIGHT ? HEAVEN IS NOT SOME IDEALIZED EXTRA HOLY PLACE IN THE SKY. HEAVEN IS ON EARTH WITH RIGHTEOUS LEADERSHIP. WHEN THE LEADERSHIP ON EARTH IS HOLY, THE EARTH BECOMES HOLY AND PUNISHMENT IS ADMINISTERED SWIFTLY AND PROMPTLY AND EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE ACROSS THE BOARD. THIS IS WHAT HEAVEN IS. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT SOME OF THESE FOOLS WILL TRY TO SIN WHEN THAT LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED AND THEY WILL GET SWIFT JUDGEMENT.

SEE YOU NEED TO DETACH FROM THAT ROMAN CATHOLIC DOGMA OF HOLY PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN WHILE SINNERS WILL BE PUT IN A SEPERATE PLACE CALLED HELL. WHEN BIBLE SPEAKS OF 'NEW HEAVEN' IT IS REFERING TO 'NEW LEADERSHIP'. NOW THOSE WHO DONT MAKE IT WILL BE PUT IN HELL BUT IT IS A CONDITION NOT A PLACE.
in my short time on nairaland i have learnt that everybody wu cant prove his point has found a way to pin the issue on the catholic church. Do you mind showing me where the bible says that "those in heaven can sin"?
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
obadiah777: I GUESS YOU ARE NOT SPIRITUAL ENOUGH TO RECIEVE IT THEN. LETS TRY ONE MORE TIME
u are unable to explain ur belief and ur explanation is that im not "spiritual enough". Weldone the spiritual one, who is now behaving like a pharisee? Besides u havent given me the list of the pharisees yet.

ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

ECCLESIASTES 6 VS 10 Whatever has been is named already, and it is known that this is man
this doesnt help your case either. It is appointed unto man to die once and after that comes judgement heb9:27. My bible tell me that there is no pain and no tears in heaven and new earth rev 21:4, nothing impure in heaven, no uncleaniness, the sinners are outside heaven rev21:8 rev21:27, rev22:15. There is no impurity there. Or obadiah have u made ur own bible?
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 01, 2012
Ubenedictus: ofcourse there are different rewards, in heaven scriptures say "according to your works" also different authority. But nowhere did scripture talk about sinner in heaven, that idea is alien to and against scriptures.

Thanks there bro, Infact that was what I was tryna' explain to Reyginus; I have created a separate thread for it, let us not derail Obadiah's thread, I never knew he was talking about the possibility of sinning in Heaven grin grin

I vehemently beleive there is a hierarchy in Heaven which was why Jesus talked about least & great in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19); every man would be rewarded according to his works!
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink:

I think Matthew 5:19 explains it better...read it & you'll get my point, or do you have a better interpretation for it Iron sharpens Iron bro....waiting for your reply!
I think I understand where the problem lies.
Greatness is not the same thing as holiness brother.
Maybe we should start from you explaining to us how, why and what makes them synonymous?
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD WILL MAKE IT INTO HEAVEN RIGHT ? HEAVEN IS NOT SOME IDEALIZED EXTRA HOLY PLACE IN THE SKY. HEAVEN IS ON EARTH WITH RIGHTEOUS LEADERSHIP. WHEN THE LEADERSHIP ON EARTH IS HOLY, THE EARTH BECOMES HOLY AND PUNISHMENT IS ADMINISTERED SWIFTLY AND PROMPTLY AND EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT PREJUDICE ACROSS THE BOARD. THIS IS WHAT HEAVEN IS. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT SOME OF THESE FOOLS WILL TRY TO SIN WHEN THAT LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED AND THEY WILL GET SWIFT JUDGEMENT.

I understand where you are coming from.
Could you please qoute a verse of the bible where it was written that everybody will make heaven.
Hope you are not confusing it with Revelation 7:13-17.(I know what you can do)
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2012
Ubenedictus: i thought i was the only person wu is seeing that obadiah arguement isnt scriptural
lol. Dude, you are not alone.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2012
Reyginus: I think I understand where the problem lies.
Maybe we should start from you explaining to us how, why and what makes them synonymous?

I never said the words are the same in meaning!

It's clearly written, at least from the verse you can decode it that there are people who are holier than the others which is why their rewards won't be the same!

Some would be rewarded with greatness while others with the least rewards in Heaven for not fully obeying the Lord's words!! That was my point bro, I hope you understand what I mean~
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink:

Thanks there bro, Infact that was what I was tryna' explain to Reyginus; I have created a separate thread for it, let us not derail Obadiah's thread, I never knew he was talking about the possibility of sinning in Heaven grin grin

I vehemently beleive there is a hierarchy in Heaven which was why the Jesus talked about least & great in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19); every man would be rewarded according to his works!
ofcourse their is a heirrachy, but it is not based on degrees of holiness.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2012
Reyginus: ofcourse their is a heirrachy, but it is not based on degrees of holiness.

If it isn't based on degree of holiness, what is it based on then Because Jesus said this Himself in Matthew 5:19. Shade more light bro
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink:

I never said the words are the same in meaning!

It's clearly written, at least from the verse you can decode it that there are people who are holier than others which is why their rewards won't be the same!

Some would be rewarded with greatness while others with the least rewards in Heaven for not fully obeying the Lord's words!! That was my point bro, I hope you understand what I mean~
I understand what you mean. The point is, holiness has no 'comparison' in heaven. No subject will be holiest among the holy. The moment you start making comparison in heavenly holiness, you deviate to the existence of sin which will require a higher form of holiness to overcome.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink:

If it isn't based on degree of holiness, what is it based on then Because Jesus said this Himself in Matthew 5:19. Shade more light bro
Your answer=Verse 20.

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2012
Reyginus: I understand what you mean. The point is, holiness has no 'comparison' in heaven. No subject will be holiest among the holy. The moment you start making comparison in heavenly holiness, you deviate to the existence of sin which will require a higher form of holiness to be overcomed.

Oh okay, I got your point now; I wasn't debating on the possibity of sinning in Heaven! The citizens of Heaven MUST all be holy but different rewards! So, some would rule over d others!
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink:

Oh okay, I got your point now; I wasn't debating on the possibity of sinning in Heaven! The citizens of Heaven MUST all be holy but different rewards! So, some would rule over d others!
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2012
seriallink:

I vehemently beleive there is a hierarchy in Heaven which was why Jesus talked about least & great in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19); every man would be rewarded according to his works!
amen
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2012
Reyginus: I think I understand where the problem lies.
i think i also get ur point, there is a difference betwn greatness and holiness.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ubenedictus: this doesnt even support ur stance

wow, u really need to bring those verse that support u so we can see them. Have u started making things up?
Scoffer doing what he do best. Fulfilling prophesy. now i know we are definitely in the last days when scoffers like Ubenedictus are in full bloom grin
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ubenedictus: in my short time on nairaland i have learnt that everybody wu cant prove his point has found a way to pin the issue on the catholic church. Do you mind showing me where the bible says that "those in heaven can sin"?
scriptures is not for people like you Ube. the lord spoke about you. this is what he said

john 4 vs 48 Unless you people see miraculous signs and wonders," Jesus told him, "you will never believe well you aint about to see signs, wonders or obvious explanations in the bible because

pslams 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things so if you are spiritual, you will recieve the parables and hidden things but if you are not, which it is starting to look like you are not, then you will be looking for obvious things that are not hidden.

if you cant decipher what heaven will be like from this hidden verse then i cant help you Ube
revelations 2 vs 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Reyginus: I understand where you are coming from.
Could you please qoute a verse of the bible where it was written that everybody will make heaven.
Hope you are not confusing it with Revelation 7:13-17.(I know what you can do)
Haaaaa but you err. Heaven is new leadership on earth. so earth will be earth ( ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 ) but with righteous leadership. so we will all be in heaven but some people will 'be in hell in heaven' if that makes sense. those who need to pay for their sins will pay for their sins under this new heaven ( new leadership ). so you will be in hell in heaven. if you are spiritual enough, meditate on this verse. really meditate

revelations 2 vs 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
obadiah777: Haaaaa but you err. Heaven is new leadership on earth. so earth will be earth ( ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 ) but with righteous leadership. so we will all be in heaven but some people will 'be in hell in heaven' if that makes sense. those who need to pay for their sins will pay for their sins under this new heaven ( new leadership ). so you will be in hell in heaven. if you are spiritual enough, meditate on this verse. really meditate

You didnt answer the question.
You are dodging.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
obadiah777: scriptures is not for people like you Ube. the lord spoke about you. this is what he said

john 4 vs 48 Unless you people see miraculous signs and wonders," Jesus told him, "you will never believe well you aint about to see signs, wonders or obvious explanations in the bible because

pslams 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things so if you are spiritual, you will recieve the parables and hidden things but if you are not, which it is starting to look like you are not, then you will be looking for obvious things that are not hidden.

if you cant decipher what heaven will be like from this hidden verse then i cant help you Ube
ok obadiah welldone u have decided to brand me as a scoffer wu is so abnormal that he shouldnt be discussed with and scripture shouldnt be shown to him. Since u have refuse and can never give me scripture that says there are sinner in heaven, i have decided to show u what d bible teaches.
Rev 21:4 he will wipe away every tear from their eyes and death shall be no more neither shall there be mourning nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
How will people be wiped in a place where there can be no pain?
How come rev 21:8 says all those sinner wont make it to the new heaven and earth but will be in a lake "that burns with fir and sulphur"?
Rev 21:27 "but nothing unclean shall enter it, nor any one who practices abomination or falsehood but only those who are written in the lamb's both of life"
add rev 22:14. Read scriptures and drop ur strange doctrine.
Peace
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Reyginus: You didnt answer the question.
You are dodging.
watch out, u will soon b branded a scoffer or ur name may be added to the list of the pharisees.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ubenedictus: watch out, u will soon b branded a scoffer or ur name may be added to the list of the pharisees.
lol. Am already one. I topped his pharisee class.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ubenedictus: watch out, u will soon b branded a scoffer or ur name may be added to the list of the pharisees.

@Pharisees, LWTMB ....Make una take am easy on my man oh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somebody Touch My Soul / If Adam Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit.. / It Is Now Legal to Abort A Child At 9 Months In New York. Thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.