Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? (2970 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / 34 Reasons Why The “holy Spirit” Is Not A “person” - Bible Scholars attention ! / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2012
Ubenedictus: watch out, u will soon b branded a scoffer or ur name may be added to the list of the pharisees.
grin grin yall both were pharisees from the past and are still doing the same thing today. there is nothing new under the sun. what you did in past life is what you will keep on doing because the lord has locked yall into that mindset. our era is over now. it is the era of the gentiles. we have been locked into the mindset we had before the world was handed over to the gentiles ( romans 11 vs 11 ). as such what yall was doing 2000 years ago is what yall will be doing today, which is being pharisees. nothing new under the sun grin grin
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Reyginus: You didnt answer the question.
You are dodging.
sinners in heaven ?

Revelation 13 vs 9 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity:

isaiah 14 vs 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

jeremiah 30 vs 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2012
Ubenedictus: ok obadiah welldone u have decided to brand me as a scoffer wu is so abnormal that he shouldnt be discussed with and scripture shouldnt be shown to him. Since u have refuse and can never give me scripture that says there are sinner in heaven, i have decided to show u what d bible teaches.
Rev 21:4 he will wipe away every tear from their eyes and death shall be no more neither shall there be mourning nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
How will people be wiped in a place where there can be no pain?
How come rev 21:8 says all those sinner wont make it to the new heaven and earth but will be in a lake "that burns with fir and sulphur"?
Rev 21:27 "but nothing unclean shall enter it, nor any one who practices abomination or falsehood but only those who are written in the lamb's both of life"
add rev 22:14. Read scriptures and drop ur strange doctrine.
Peace

the REV 21 VS 4 IS ONLY REFERING TO THE ELECT OF BOTH THE JEWS AND GENTILES. not the whole world.

REV 21 VS 8 IS REFERING TO 'PUNISHMENT'. ITS NOT AN ACTUAL LAKE OF FIRE. ITS RETRIBUTION JUSTICE. READ ISAIAH 14 VS 2, JEREMIAH 30 VS 16, DEUTERONOMY 30 VS 7 AND REVELATION 13 VS 10 FOR WHAT THE LAKE OF FIRE ACTUALLY IS

REV 21 VS 27 IS REFERING TO THE LEADERSHIP = HEAVEN. NO UNCLEAN PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED TO RULE AGAIN. DANIELS 7 VS 18 TELLS YOU THE KINGDOM WILL BELONG TO THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH FOREVER AND EVER AND DANIEL 2 VS 44 SAYS IT WILL NOT BE LEFT TO THE GENTILES ANYMORE

REV 22 VS 14 IS REFERING TO LEADERSHIP. 'GATES' IN THE BIBLE MEANS 'LEADERS'. SO TO ENTER THE LEADERSHIP YOU HAVE TO BE CLEAN AND RIGHTEOUS
SEE YOU ERR, UBENEDICTUS, YOU GOTTA GET BACK INTO THAT TWO EDGED SWORD AND LEARN TO DECIPHER IT THE RIGHT WAY
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2012
Reyginus: lol. Am already one. I topped his pharisee class.
WITH HONORS I MAY ADD grin grin
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2012
seriallink:

@Pharisees, LWTMB ....Make una take am easy on my man oh grin
My brother dont mind those heretic rascals. i shall slay them with that double edged sword grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin yall both were pharisees from the past and are still doing the same thing today. there is nothing new under the sun. what you did in past life is what you will keep on doing because the lord has locked yall into that mindset. our era is over now. it is the era of the gentiles. we have been locked into the mindset we had before the world was handed over to the gentiles ( romans 11 vs 11 ). as such what yall was doing 2000 years ago is what yall will be doing today, which is being pharisees. nothing new under the sun grin grin
man is destined to die once
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777:

the REV 21 VS 4 IS ONLY REFERING TO THE ELECT OF BOTH THE JEWS AND GENTILES. not the whole world.

REV 21 VS 8 IS REFERING TO 'PUNISHMENT'. ITS NOT AN ACTUAL LAKE OF FIRE. ITS RETRIBUTION JUSTICE. READ ISAIAH 14 VS 2, JEREMIAH 30 VS 16, DEUTERONOMY 30 VS 7 AND REVELATION 13 VS 10 FOR WHAT THE LAKE OF FIRE ACTUALLY IS

REV 21 VS 27 IS REFERING TO THE LEADERSHIP = HEAVEN. NO UNCLEAN PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED TO RULE AGAIN. DANIELS 7 VS 18 TELLS YOU THE KINGDOM WILL BELONG TO THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH FOREVER AND EVER AND DANIEL 2 VS 44 SAYS IT WILL NOT BE LEFT TO THE GENTILES ANYMORE

REV 22 VS 14 IS REFERING TO LEADERSHIP. 'GATES' IN THE BIBLE MEANS 'LEADERS'. SO TO ENTER THE LEADERSHIP YOU HAVE TO BE CLEAN AND RIGHTEOUS
SEE YOU ERR, UBENEDICTUS, YOU GOTTA GET BACK INTO THAT TWO EDGED SWORD AND LEARN TO DECIPHER IT THE RIGHT WAY
u have started to twist and turn. Nothing unclean will enter d new heaven and earth. Obadiah ur train of thoughts is forcing a different meaning into scripture. Read from scripture dont read into it.
Bye
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Reyginus: lol. Am already one. I topped his pharisee class.
i wasnt aware. Is there prize for topping the class? Do you get to were a long white garment with a girdle around ur waist and a turban on ur head?
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ubenedictus: man is destined to die once
THATS HERETIC. NO WHERE IN THE SCRIPTURE IS THAT MENTIONED. SCRIPTURE SAYS ' ONE JUDGEMENT PER LIFE'
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ubenedictus: u have started to twist and turn. Nothing unclean will enter d new heaven and earth. Obadiah ur train of thoughts is forcing a different meaning into scripture. Read from scripture dont read into it.
Bye
BROTHER, YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DECIPHER HIDDEN THINGS. SCRIPTURE IS COVERT NOT OVERT.

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: sinners in heaven ?

Revelation 13 vs 9 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity:

isaiah 14 vs 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

jeremiah 30 vs 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.
I give up. You win.
You've proved beyond reasonable doubt, that you are incapable of rational thinking.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ubenedictus: i wasnt aware. Is there prize for topping the class? Do you get to were a long white garment with a girdle around ur waist and a turban on ur head?
lololol. Rotfl
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Reyginus: I give up. You win.
You've proved beyond reasonable doubt, that you are incapable of rational thinking.
AND YOU HAVE PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT YOU NEED TO GO STUDY SOME MORE TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED cheesy
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: AND YOU HAVE PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT YOU NEED TO GO STUDY SOME MORE TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED cheesy
I will, wiseone.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 03, 2012
Reyginus: I will, wiseone.
As you should. Scripture says in all they getting get knowledge wisdom and understanding. wink
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: THATS HERETIC. NO WHERE IN THE SCRIPTURE IS THAT MENTIONED. SCRIPTURE SAYS ' ONE JUDGEMENT PER LIFE'
u need to read d book of hebrew man, becos it clearly says "it is appointed unto man to die once and after that come judgment".
Read your bible and stop spining heresy.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Ubenedictus: u need to read d book of hebrew man, becos it clearly says "it is appointed unto man to die once and after that come judgment".
Read your bible and stop spining heresy.
THERE YOU GO LITERALLY READING THE BIBLE AGAIN. AM I GOING TO HAVE TO ARRANGE BIBLE CLASSES FOR YOU UBE undecided

OK LETS LOOK AT THAT VERSE ..HEBREWS 9 VS 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgmenT AND WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO DIE ONCE AND THEN AFTER THAT IS THE JUDGEMENT ? OK LETS DO PRECEPTS UPON PRECEPTS.

ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. SO YOUR SPIRIT RETURNS TO REST. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT ?

2 ESDRAS 14 VS 35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared. SO AFTER WE DIE WE SHALL COME BACK TO EARTH AGAIN, WE SHALL LIVE AGAIN, IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION

EXODUS 20 VS 5 for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation THATS A HIDDEN VERSE. YOUR CHILDREN ARE PUNISHED IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR SPIRIT BACK ON EARTH AGAIN IN ANOTHER BODY. REMEMBER THERE ARE VERSES THAT SAY CHILDREN WILL NOT PAY FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER

EZEKIEL 18 VS 20 The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT ITS YOU BACK ON EARTH IN THE 3RD OR FOURTH GENERATION. LETS LOOK AT WHAT YOUR PURPOSE ON EARTH WILL BE WHEN YOU COME BACK. LETS SEE WHAT EARTH REALLY IS

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. SO THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT WHERE YOU PAY FOR YOUR SINS IS THE EARTH, WHICH IS HIDDENLY DESCRIBED AS UNDER THE SUN. SO YOU ARE RETURNING TO EARTH TO PAY FOR SINS IN PAST LIFE. LETS LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS THOUGHT TO BE PAYING FOR PAST LIFE SINS

JOHN 9 VS 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?

CONCLUSION ? THAT VERSE IN HEBREW ACTUALLY MEANS AFTER LIFE IS DEATH AFTER WHICH YOU GET JUDGEMENT FOR THAT LIFE YOU LIVED. JUDGEMENT PER LIFE. THAT VERSE IS TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT JUDGEMENT DOES NOT ACCRUE ON TO A FINAL DAY OF JUDGEMENT FOR AS MANY LIFES AS YOU WILL HAVE BUT THAT YOU GET EACH JUDGEMENT PER LIFE. NO ADDING UP OF JUDGEMENTS UNTIL A FINAL DAY OF JUDGEMENT. JUDGEMENT PER LIFE LIVED
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
^^^Infact, I'm beginning to get your interpretation on these things! Without what you interpreted up there, Exodus 20:5 would contradict the word of God in Ezekiel 18:20.

I have always asked myself questions like these when some scripture seem to contradict the other; but since we all know that the Bible isn't a book of confusions & contradictions, there should be interpretations for verses like the above. I'll make more biblical research on this reincarnation thing though! Thank you bro Buzugee, your points makes a lot of sense to me!

1 Like

Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
seriallink: ^^^Infact, I'm beginning to get your interpretation on these things! Without what you interpreted up there, Exodus 20:5 would contradict the word of God in Ezekiel 18:20.

I have always asked myself questions like these when some scripture seem to contradict the other; but since we all know that the Bible isn't a book of confusions & contradictions, there should be interpretations for verses like the above. I'll make more biblical research on this reincarnation thing though! Thank you bro Buzugee, your points makes a lot of sense to me!
AHHHHH SEE BROTHER, YOU ARE STARTING TO SEE THE HIDDEN THINGS TALKED ABOUT IN

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things

THATS GROWTH BRAH, AS WE ALL GROW EVERYDAY. SCRIPTURE IS COVERT AND NEVER OVERT. IF YOU REMEMBER THAT, YOU WILL NEVER GO WRONG.
Re: VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
PLUS ALSO ON A SIDE NOTE- IT DID NOT SAY 'TO DIE ONCE'. IT SAYS 'ONCE TO DIE' . BIG DIFFERENCE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

March 2013 Power Must Change Hands (pmch) Programme- My Star Must Shine / House On The Rock To Host 9th Edition Of The Experience Lagos / Does Juju Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.