Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party (31869 Views)

Photos From Blogger Linda Ikeji's Birthday Yesterday / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Today September 19, Is Linda Ikeji’s Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by omosexy1: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
mrkels:
What is wrong with you and why are you hating? The lady did her birthday in nigeria and cokobar threw another 1 for her ilondon on saturday to promote their club, it was all paid by them and she didn't even spend a dime on the whole issue, get your facts straight HATER.
NB: don't hate on successful people , cos you may never bne like them in life, you only remain a critic all your life. Rejoice and praice the lord for their lives and aspire to be like them or even better.

Laughs.... Maybe I didn't get the facts right and I wasn't hating. I only pointed out an observation. I noticed how we Nigerians enjoy the identities of other countries and do not want to accept our own skin. How we love showing off by engaging in things that doesn't matter. FYI, I am a Chartered Certified Accountant and a business man, you can say I am successful but success is relative and being successful to me doesn't mean throwing a bash in the UK, when I am there I am transacting not throwing money away. That's how shrewd I can be. I don't impress people by the number of champagne I drink per night, I do that by the quality of services, business models and ideas I design and provide. wink

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Adanyebe(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
LOVE Charles Oputas SWag grin

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by samkoro: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Booty4me: Is Linda ikeji Richer than seun The Babe jux dey flex Anyhow. Choi. HBD O

Seun should learn from this.His blog has become a medium of ethnicity and religious bigotery.He intentionaly allows anything anti-Christian,anti-Pastors and anti-Igbos to thrive in Nairaland.He has become a brand know for inbalanced moderation and tribalistic motivations.

He cannot enjoy stardom and mingle/appear freely in public with good conscience.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by allahisevil: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
too many ugly black people.. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Nuzo1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
I believe everybody is beautiful irrespective of ones height, skin color and ethnicity. However, basing on how Linda's female fans condemn people's looks in her blog, one can comfortably say that these disgruntled folks are the ugliest creature one can set his/her eyes on. Mirrors lie, but pictures don't.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

HBD Linda!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Seun is richer. It's just that he has been patronizing Abeokuta Ashewos. Those ones sabi milk!
lol
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Booty4me: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
samkoro:

Seun should learn from this.His blog has become a medium of ethnicity and religious bigotery.He intentionaly allows anything anti-Christian,anti-Pastors and anti-Igbos to thrive in Nairaland.He has become a brand know for inbalanced moderation and tribalistic motivations.

He cannot enjoy stardom and mingle/appear freely in public with good conscience.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by playmode(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
Chai!Nigerian girls wowo die.Not a single pretty face in that crowd.Daaayuuum!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by rallymento(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
kayswag100: @ '52', she still looks VERY GOOD!

Haters, no way!
If she is 52, I wouldnt mind trading Jennifer my 18yrs old girl friend for her!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by cbjonstage(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
lat4real: Abeg who is linda ikeji? GEJ permanent secretary?

she is internet whistle-blower just as wikileaks...she is celebrating her achievement for gossiping lots of celebrities - stay there no google am!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Jarus(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Will Seun make his own statement with a birthday gig? Abi Seun na Ijebu ni cheesy
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Nonybb: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
[b][/b] I didnt see anything but pictures of lesbians hugging and cuddling each other. And then the gay boy charly, acting weird as usual like a boy in his 20's where as hes an old gay in his 50's. Wasted kilobyte
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by umra8901(f): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Very random, but the cake looks like the ones from Costco...
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by dammytosh: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
allahisevil: too many ugly black people.. grin

And very few bullets...... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
omosexy1:

Laughs.... Maybe I didn't get the facts right and I wasn't hating. I only pointed out an observation. I noticed how we Nigerians enjoy the identities of other countries and do not want to accept our own skin. How we love showing off by engaging in things that doesn't matter. FYI, I am a Chartered Certified Accountant and a business man, you can say I am successful but success is relative and being successful to me doesn't mean throwing a bash in the UK, when I am there I am transacting not throwing money away. That's how shrewd I can be. I don't impress people by the number of champagne I drink per night, I do that by the quality of services, business models and ideas I design and provide. wink

Quit being so serious and enjoy life! No big deal here. If you choose to have your birthday in Hawaii,Madrid or even PLUTO, na your perogative juh. Even if Nigeria was "GOOD" and everything, people will still travel anyway. You say people love showing off abi? What have you done by indicating that you are a Certified Chartered Accountant and Business man? Quit being bitter. If you don't like to throw money away then congrats. Why not leave those who like to throw it away alone.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by DANILSA(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jyde89: Y was'nt i invited?
WHO KNOW YOU? grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by mrperfect(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Thank God for the lady's life.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by ashaju33: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
kaiye007: I really like Charley boy. I wish he will contest for House oF Assembly election i will mobilize people to vote for him. He deserve it. Charley boy has helped so many poor people in that country. God bless Charley

so many poor people like you??
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by crisycent: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
weytin dey do charlie boy sef? shey dem share lvl reach him hand cos i hear say him no dey see bar take sniff again....no wonder him abuse am begin dey misbehave.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Decryptor(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=La Parisienne]Naija babes in London are soooooo damnn fugly shocked

Guess this explains why they remain single old hags undecided[\quote] Na yoruba girls nah. very furgly biatches grin grin
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by ANYPEN(m): 2:31am On Sep 29, 2012
when will this old man stop being a foo*l?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2012
This Charly boy sef, him no dey tire for him madness?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by r231(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
undecided

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Booty4me: Is Linda ikeji Richer than seun The Babe jux dey flex Anyhow. Choi. HBD O
RODFLMAOSH.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
r231: undecided
who is dat mad woman wit charly madboy
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Seun is richer. It's just that he has been patronizing Abeokuta Ashewos. Those ones sabi milk!
Seun naw omo-ogun,dat badt guy lol.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
samkoro:

Buh on more serious note,if i were Seun i will ponder on this for a second.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by r231(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2012

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by izenco2005(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ar u a gayuote author=kaiye007]I really like Charley boy. I wish he will contest for House oF Assembly election i will mobilize people to vote for him. He deserve it. Charley boy has helped so many poor people in that country. God bless Charley[/quote]
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by tellwsdom: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dis place na ikeja aby??
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party by hammedkola(m): 1:09am On Sep 30, 2012

No she isn't...i read it somewhere online that Seun earn $2,051 per day, so do the mathematics of monthly/annual earnings. But don't forget he is an indigene of Ogun state, Ijebu i guess, cos they re good at economizing.. :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped / Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.