Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) (1097 Views)

How Can I Redirect The “continue Reading Html Links” To Another Website / Just Another Website Review Post / Another Website Designed By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) by Webonme: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
Amongst the several projects we are handling at the moment is the need for :

A creative webmaster that can create a forum website that functions like Nairaland, this proposed site would also be a dating site.

Amongst other things..............

Capable webmaster should send their info, estimated project duration, project cost and requirements to naijawebsco@hotmail.com or send a message to 08029669617

If we find a capable webmaster, we would promptly indicate it on this thread.
Re: Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) by vowiski(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Webonme: Amongst the several projects we are handling at the moment is the need for :

A creative webmaster that can create a forum website that functions like Nairaland, this proposed site would also be a dating site.

Amongst other things..............

Capable webmaster should send their info, estimated project duration, project cost and requirements to naijawebsco@hotmail.com or send a message to 08029669617

If we find a capable webmaster, we would promptly indicate it on this thread.

Do you want a dating site or you want a forum?
Re: Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
You have to make something clear; Do you want to forum and a dating section included like Nairaland or you want a website that has a forum sub-directory and also a dating sub=directory. The latter will definitely cost you more. make yourself more lucid...you can visit http:///forum/index.php?board=6.0 if you have any questions.
Re: Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) by lycaninc: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
i will give you a dating and foeum site for 40k. call me 08088667094
Re: Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) by Webonme: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Its Primarily a Forum but with Special Features that allow dating easy and precise
Re: Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) by Webonme: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
Webmaster to handle the above website is still needed..........
Re: Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) by pholusho(m): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2012
Call me 08138772141 or mail mindoxy2008@gmail.com
Re: Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) by vowiski(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
75k, and i am all yours..
Re: Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) by internetonline: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
i do it for you, both the forum and dating site. 08133884165, segzy54atgmail.com
N25k

(1) (Reply)

5 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Do In 2013. / Gtpay Opencart Payment Extension With New Mert ID Issue Fixed. / Artisteer 4.0 Activation Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.