Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. (14167 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times / Anambra Governorship Debate Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by danzel13: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
kabiesy: Akeredolu,Oke and Mimiko live on AIT now.
From all ramification...we can all attest to it that the ACN re not really prepare 4 the task ahead,the man ȋ̝̊̅‎​ƨ̣̇ unimpressive.I think mimiko has display to us dat he s the man 4 the job.let give it to him

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by MrGlobe(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
where can I watch it though, is AIT online or do they have android app.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sheguama:

Madam, pls who? U̶̲̥̅̊ may be terribly disappointed.
MIMIKO ALL THE WAY!
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by matrixme(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
You guys should keep decieving yourselves with your fancy computation. Majority of us that will eventually vote are not even hooked up to A.I.T tonight. We don't want a demagogue to rule us again this time. The fact that some politicians make fine speakers don't bring breakfast to the table of the masses. We have made up our minds.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by bosunolu(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
babarazy:

i guess u re using dat white substance abi?

Don't really have time for a monkey like you. yeyenatu!

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by MrGlobe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
bosunolu:
But it seems the mind of the audience is made-up.

Which audience? For us in Ondo State, Mimiko is a failure! He is another OHAKIM as far as we are concerned in ONDO. October 20 is the day. We are going to send him and his cosmetic projects packing out of our govt house.
shut up there, Tinubu boy abi girl, you want Tinubu to add ondo to his business empire.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by fashrola(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
I'm a corper serving in Irun-akoko, Akoko North west LGA, Ondo State, I can say Mimiko is a failure to his own people, no single good roads, no basic amenities to d people, people are suffering here, and there's no chairman and councillor to execute projects for their own people, Mimiko is now the Governor,chairman,councillor because of greed and corruption, Come October 20, he's packing out of the gov't house

7 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Sheguama: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
taharqa: So where was the ACN? Cud they not debate, you know wit facts? If it is to write thrash to attempt degrade d Highest Office in d land , they wud be 'excellent'; see opportunity to really talk about what they want to do, they flop.....*sad* ACN shld plz not make me dislike dem; still love and admire ppl like Fashola, Oshiomohle, Fayemi and still generally prefer dem to d PDP But cant stand friviolities and shallowness. Lai mohammed shld be called to order b4 more people view dem as a bunch of noicemakers

I think Mimiko's game plan was to throw the ACN candidate off balance which he succeeded at doing. He a(ACN) started well but lost focus when τ̣̣ђё pellets were coming and he was trying to throw it back. Meanwhile Oke PDP threw τ̣̣ђё deadliest missiles but in grand styles and unruffled.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by kabiesy: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ondo State is very cold and calm as Mimiko will soon finish his rally I wish PDP and ACN peaceful rally as their kicking off Mega rally on the third of October 2012. The major challenge in Ondo State is Job for now is Zero and Mimiko should attend to it urgent no amount of criticism can solve this without patient and he should stop wasting money on project that will fade within short period if not the party will fade out because orange color alone cannot determine the success of the State.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by striker07(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
it pains me that i didn't get to watch this debate involving my dear sunshine state, i was thinking it will be around 8pm,so so sad.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mimiko has demonstratd dat he mean wel 4 d Ondo pple. As he said: "i am not tired 2 lead my pple" my advice 2 Oke, Akere & co., is 4 dem 2 wait til dey acquire d necesary xperience 2 lead Ondo pple because wit d way dey ar talkn, it clearly shows dat dey lack d necesary xperience.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Yinkay: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by striker07(m): 8:57pm
it pains me that i didn't get to watch this debate involving my dear sunshine state, i was thinking it will be around 8pm,so so sad.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

@Striker07.... It will soon be on youtube....dont be sad...
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by abbey2kool: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
fashrola: I'm a corper serving in Irun-akoko, Akoko North west LGA, Ondo State, I can say Mimiko is a failure to his own people, no single good roads, no basic amenities to d people, people are suffering here, and there's no chairman and councillor to execute projects for their own people, Mimiko is now the Governor,chairman,councillor because of greed and corruption, Come October 20, he's packing out of the gov't house

True talk..... Governor dat became active in 6mnth to election, painting everywhere Orange.... Only the Foolz will Vote 4 him

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by abbey2kool: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Chrisilo: Mimiko has demonstratd dat he mean wel 4 d Ondo pple. As he said: "i am not tired 2 lead my pple" my advice 2 Oke, Akere & co., is 4 dem 2 wait til dey acquire d necesary xperience 2 lead Ondo pple because wit d way dey ar talkn, it clearly shows dat dey lack d necesary xperience.

acquire d necesary xperience 2 lead or 2 Loot?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by ijigbamigb(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
ACN's Akeredolu proved again that he is not a politician. No doubt abt his professional standard but in d practice of politics, he is still a learner. He came in brightly and tried to play by d rules of NO direct attacks which attracted a heavy punch from Mimiko. His counter attack was poor and from there his defenses went crashn. He lost focus and gave Mimiko the impetus to ride freely.

Mimiko, a very good speaker utilized the lack of facts by the opponent. He spent most of the night guiding his policies and defendn weak attacks from the others.

Oke is good. Very good. But was been diplomatic with his missiles. He was indirect, and this helped his defenses.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Carmall(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Same way you call people that will vote for him a fool, they will also call you a fool.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Dejohnbull: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
My ppl, if dis debate can not unsit T A OJI of Abia state as fast or furious' then ONDO ppl should not complain.....
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by roga: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nice speech is not what people needs here, the question is who will do all these they are saying in reality? Debates doesn't win elections in nigeria! Oct 20 will tell
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Weigher: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Akeredolu look helpless with his weak attacking style! Dis one no be court oooooooo
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by striker07(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
Thanks i can't wait to watch it on youtube.
Yinkay: Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by striker07(m): 8:57pm
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

@Striker07.... It will soon be on youtube....dont be sad...
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by kabiesy: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
I'm a corper serving in Irun-akoko, Akoko North west LGA, Ondo State, I can say Mimiko is a failure to his own people, no single good roads, no basic amenities to d people, people are suffering here, and there's no chairman and councillor to execute projects for their own people, Mimiko is now the Governor,chairman,councillor because of greed and corruption, Come October 20, he's packing out of the gov't house

Let me tell you I am son of soul Mimiko is the strongest man in south west,Very rugged regards to politics but the problem is addminsration he started with late Adefarati from AD and disappointed Papa to PDP Agagu the same thing because he did not want second term in ondo State, Evil is after him now he had lost concentration from the day one in the office because of Godfather from different parties no trust again he is a Governor,deputy Governor,Local chairman,councilor even all commissioner has no confidence today resign tomorrow decamping all these caused by pressure on him. In fact let us pray for him he needs prayer because before one borrows money they must be agenda what can you do alone when their no trust.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by deardayo: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Speakin gramer seems 2 b d only aset most of our leaders nva lack wich dey use 4 deir selfish interest at detrement of d ppl whom dey claim 2 represent. Wat dey dnt have is backin deir words wit action
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Kunlegzy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
mimiko the best man of the night
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Youngmillo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Lets not waste time unnecessary as Oct. 20 wil justify d meanz... Anyday anytime I give it to Mimiko.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by decrox199(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
bosunolu:

Which audience? For us in Ondo State, Mimiko is a failure! He is another OHAKIM as far as we are concerned in ONDO. October 20 is the day. We are going to send him and his cosmetic projects packing out of our govt house.
wat do u mean by 'us'?...come oct20,u'l c d reality of tinz as It unfolds...iroko all d way!!!!wake up bro
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by tolu2004real: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
We all await oct 20th.may God keep us all.mimiko ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ noting but a looter.4billion as security vote.make we fear God now
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by toluxe0075: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wit d way olusola oke spoke 2day i think he should be the man to lead, buh unfortunately politicians are liars..
Akeredolu was just attacking mimiko wit weak points, anyway mimiko easily dealt wit dem, it shows akeredolu is stil inexperience, instead of debating he is attacking, mimiko as usual did well wit his oratory, he defended his achievement so far, olusola oke was the best of the night, when questions are thrown at him he answered them well without going out of point, he indirectly attacks d govt buh in a very polite way unlike akeredolu, if not dat politicians are liar i should b thinking on how 2 vote 4 olusola oke
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by olagamalin(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
bosunolu:

Naso
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Tushed: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
October 20 draws nearer...Ondo is our state, we want a change of government. We all know the economics condition of our state. I must admit Gov Mimiko is the most crowd-pulling individual in southwest! He has always been part of has and been responsible for the downfall of 75% of the democratic rule in the state.He has grown to become a deception guru and slimy.
Apart from the cheap paintings and beautifications in Akure, perharps the mother and child(overcrowded maternity home) feat, nothing has so far been achieved.
These notwithstanding, God is the final arbiter in our case...
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Lordgatt46(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmmm,u guys r just disturbing urselves.mimiko is the main man no 1 i mean no man can overthrown him.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by Lordgatt46(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Like this if you join me vote for mimiko

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. by bestower: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ooooh my gosh! i missed a lot,thank u nairalanders for updating me. i ll look for replay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan / Presidency Blames Power Contest, Anti-graft War For Killings / El-Rufai: Money In The Hands Of Bandits Enough To Destabilize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.