Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry (21021 Views)

Vwaere Daiso: Installer Of Faulty Elevator Handed Over To Police – LASG / Vwaere Diaso: Lagos NMA Declares Indefinite Strike In 3 Govt Hospitals / Dr Diasco Vwaere Dies At Odan Hospital As Faulty Elevator Falls From 10th Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by TheDemola: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
LASG GOVERNMENT CONDOLES FAMILY OF LATE DR. VWAERE DIASO

. . . Sets Up Inquiry

The Lagos State Government is shocked at the news of the death of Dr. Vwaere Diaso, a Medical Officer undergoing housemanship at the Lagos State General Hospital, Odan.

The sad event occurred on Tuesday, August 1, 2023.

The State Government, especially management and staff of the Lagos State Ministry of Health, commiserate with the family of the deceased on the unfortunate loss of their daughter who passed on as a result of the mechanical failure of an elevator at the General Hospital, Odan, Lagos Island.

An inquiry by a team of officials from the Lagos State Ministry of Health, Lagos State Health Service Commission, Lagos State Safety Commission and certified Lift and Vertical Transportation Equipment experts has commenced.

The Lagos State Government will ensure that anyone found negligent by the report of the inquiry will face appropriate sanctions.

Olumide Sogunle
Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Information & Strategy

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1686776808992129027?t=7hlXebDZqDNgghVdz7vBZA&s=19

Earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/7787615/dr-diasco-vwaere-dies-odan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by crossfm: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Always setting up panels of enquires in Nigeria, with nothing to show after.

At the end of the day no body will be indicted,no arrest made, business as usual.

Infact some people will become richer from being members of the panel.

RIP young doctor.

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by blackdover: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rest in peace.

Nigeria is just a mess..elevator that hasn't been functioning properly since...

She couldn’t be saved in the same hospital she saved lives. The system will surely fail each and everyone of us. Now they have called the Governor. He should come and do what exactly ??

Na only mumu dey get hope for Nigeria

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Longinyamapucci(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nonsense. After their incompetence has cost this beautiful lady life. Someone must pay and the hospital closed.

Eye service and medicine after death.

When will the third world like Nigeria get it right,

If you are one of the tree climbing chimps my warning is stay clear of my mention before I get closetoyamapucci.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by ZUKKYY(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sad

1 Like

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Shellsploit: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by JEFFERSON016(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
RIP
Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Calitoscassius(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Set up inquiry? Yea right! The inquiry will end in the next 10 years or never

2 Likes

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by franchasofficia: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
1billion naira compensation to her family should be okay to start with, mere words of condolence won't work.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by kronos1: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Negligence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by nairalanda1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
The contractor responsible for reparing or installing the elevator is a good place to start.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
A young beautiful life wasted like that all because of negligence and cutting corners by some people.

Avoidable deaths abound in this country of ours in every corner.

From all of us @MANNA,
May Dr Vwaere Diaso beautiful Soul Rest in Perfect peace.

enemyofprogress:
Would it bring back the dead?
No it won't, but it will prevent other avoidable deaths.
Enemy of Progress,
You Gerrit?!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Afriqiyaah(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Belleful: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rip.
Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Eraddray(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Omoh.. nothing is working in Nigeria right now

1 Like

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by FreeStuffsNG: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
crossfm:
Always setting up panels of enquires in Nigeria, with nothing to show after.

At the end of the day no body will be indicted,no arrest made, business as usual.

Infact some people will become richer from being member of the panel.

RIP young doctor.
Stop being ignorant. What you gloss over is statutory and procedural. Serious organisations don't rely on social media to reach conclusions and pronounce those involved guilty.
May God console her family and associates.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Focusmind: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
I hardly use elevator in any government owned or public buildings in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by enemyofprogress: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Enemy of progress,
You Gerrit?!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Calitoscassius(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
blackdover:
Rest in peace.

Nigeria is just a mess..elevator that hasn't been functioning properly since...

She couldn’t be saved in the same hospital she saved lives. The system will surely fail each and everyone of us. Now they have called the Governor. He should come and do what exactly ??

Na only mumu dey get hope for Nigeria
Very wisely put, Everyone supporting bad governance and inadequate infrastructures will collect.

Don't be surprised someone looted the funds meant to fix that elevator and used it to build hi/her own mansion and bought expensive SUVs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Focusmind:
I hardly use elevator in any government owned or public buildings in Nigeria.
Hmmmmmm, this is deep!
#Focus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by BarrElChapo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sanwo Olu is always shocked why ? Soon they'll start covering up as usual.

1 Like

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by enemyofprogress: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
post=124837647:

You Gerrit?!
stay away from my mention before I show you shege tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Throwback: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
The head of Maintenance of that Hospital need to be thoroughly grilled so as to determine if he is worthy of sack and manslaughter charges.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by meum: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Unfortunately nothing will come out of this. According to reports the said elevator was faulty for several months if not more than a year yet nothing was done.

I feel sad that she lost her life due to the hospital’s negligence. The hospital management & health board should be charged for manslaughter & whoever is found culpable amongst those in the management team/health board should be punished. We need to see positions of authority as a call to service not a call to enrich oneself. This was an avoidable death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by NoToPile: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Let all those responsible pay dearly for it. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by divide9ja: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
With all the money Lagos state generates, it cant maintain a lift?

It shows you how Druggie has turned Lagos into his personally cash cow and siphons all the money with his thug MC Olumo

Now Tinubu removed subsidy and nobody can account for the money.
Instead of getting better,things are worse.

The sooner Lagosians free themselves from Tinubu the better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Vwaere Diaso: Lagos Government Condoles Family, Sets Up Inquiry by Suspect33(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It Can Never Be Well With Drunkards" - Man Says After Getting Drunk In Osun. / 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun / How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.