Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

12 Lessons I Learnt From My ........... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 12 Lessons I Learnt From My ........... (610 Views)

Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! / 22 Lessons I Have Learnt In 22 Years / Thanks For The 1 Hour Ban, I Learnt My Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Lessons I Learnt From My ........... by engrtee(f): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
......cat

1. Pounce on opportunity. He who hesitates, misses catching the passing lizard.

2. Patience. Infinite patience...

3. Concentration. A cat studying an opportunity just beyond his grasp is the epitome of focused attention. He doesn't

even blink as he tunes out all distractions. His body is completely still except for his wildly twitching tail releasing his nervous energy.

4. Nothing is worth disturbing your beauty sleep.

5. Catnap. Even a few moments of shut-eye is refreshing.

6. If you're happy, purr. Show your appreciation by letting people know that you like what they do.

7. Do cat stretches - and other yoga poses, and try Qigong. Especially as we age, gentle stretching is one of the best
things we can do for our bodies.

8. Wrestle with your best friend. She likes it when you're playful.

9. Eat when you're hungry and not by the clock.

10. Ask for what you want. If you are lovable and patient, you will probably get it.

11. You can't have everything you want. If you put your claws where they don't belong, you're going to get spanked.

12. Revel in life's simple pleasures. A ball of string is magic. Catnip is heavenly.
Re: 12 Lessons I Learnt From My ........... by Callotti: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
*Never to deal with people in a group. kiss
On any level. . .personally or professionally.
Gang mentality is like a cult. . .religion or in any society(cyber or in real life)

Beware of people who move around like sheep with no brains.

*Never to be a follower or a leader. . .to be just me always. . .a freeeeeeee bird. cool
*Never to build a mansion in a foreign land. cheesy
*Only to keep male friends and never female ones. kiss
*The best way to lose weight is constant dancing. . .EXERCIZE!!!. . .MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC!!! cool
*Live your life. . .while others die for your life. grin
*Working for somebody is always better than allowing people to work for you. More free time is YOURS!!!
*Being a professional is ALWAYS better than being a 'free-lancer'! YOU NEVER HAVE TO LOOK FOR CUSTOMERS!!! cool
*You can NEVER save money while you owe money. Pay all debt first before you think of saving money. cool
*Everything can be bought. . .INCLUDING HAPPINESS. . .unless you are cursed or psychotic. cheesy
*Never trust ANYONE with your life or possessions. . .INCLUDING YOURSELF! wink
*Happiness comes from within. . .every other source is just like a topping on a pizza.
*A bad marriage is ALWAYS better than a good divorce! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Drown As Boat Capsizes In Lagos / Dana Airline’s “deceit” Is Painful, Dead Victims’ Families Say / Nigerians: What Is The Difference Between Racism And Tribalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.