Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Nigerians: What Is The Difference Between Racism And Tribalism? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians: What Is The Difference Between Racism And Tribalism? (611 Views)

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War / A Lil Bit Of Racism And Hate / Nigerians!what About The Recovered Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: What Is The Difference Between Racism And Tribalism? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2012
1) Considering that both are negative, what is the exact difference between racism and tribalism? use simple words only.

2) Nigerians are racist: true or false?

3) Nigerians are tribalistic: This one is true, but I am an exception. If you believe that Nigerians are not tribalistic, let me hear your reason.

4) Can you be racist without being tribalistic and vice versa? pls give an example.

5) I believe religion is highly responsible in this tribalistic wahala, what do you think?

Lets discuss!
Re: Nigerians: What Is The Difference Between Racism And Tribalism? by k2039: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Suggestion: I think marks should be awarded to the questionS.

Racist and tribalist have one thing in common which is plain stupidity.

The only way they would both have made sense is if only any of us had the right to choose our race,ethnicity, nationality, families etc at birth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FINANCE Section Needed In Nairaland / Floods Displace 70,000, Kill 36 In Mozambique, hungry people eating Grasshoppers / Chopper Crashed At Airforce Base Phc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.