Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member (16740 Views)

Civilian JTF Arrests Four Terror Suspects At Maiduguri Motor Park / JTF Arrests 4 Boko Haram Commanders In Yobe State! / JTF Arrests Mastermind Of Bayero Attack, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by jamil2(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2012
akereconfi: Hmmmmmm AWUSA
You see your life must to you tribalise on everything? Be specific and distingush between Hausa and Kanuri, and if you can't then sorry for being a human.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by passionate88: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2012
Later sm guys will flood d thread abt christians caught bombin churches nd boko haram being a purely political group.. Boko haram is an ISLAMIC sect that kills christians and any islamic believer that don't pay money or defaulted in his payment 2 d group... Bloody jihadists..
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

How is Gej winning? Has any family member of Gej ever been killed by boko haram? My brother,Nigerians are winning,not Gej....

For once let us credit GEJ. He may not be good enof for nigeria but he want to give his best. The problem is the distractions coming from northern elements

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Onyenna(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2012
AdoreKIZITO: The wicked shall perish becos their ways are abomination unto the lord. One by one for line they will be fished out. Three kposaaaaaa to JTF.

kpOsaaaa kpooOsaaaaa kpOosaaaaAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the Lord give them more strength, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2012
passionate88: Later sm guys will flood d thread abt christians caught bombin churches nd boko haram being a purely political group.. Boko haram is an ISLAMIC sect that kills christians and any islamic believer that don't pay money or defaulted in his payment 2 d group... Bloody jihadists..

Very true my brother. The sooner we begin to admit the truth, the better for us. Boko haram is purely islamic just like al'shab in somalia
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by 1shortblackboy: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2012
Hadeyeancah: Boko haram are the government and government are the boko haram..They know all these people..
. Cheap street talk

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by lacasa: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2012
All this na gimmicks

Wen a high profile name is publicised they tend ϯo disappear afterwards.

This shows thαt BH r big-wigs in jona's innercircle & his vampire party PDP

They just sending Jtf into harms way wen infact, the real backers of this terror r d ones sending them

"Every dog has it's day" undecided
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2012
greall1: News without Evidence.
I hope you are aware this is a top security issue being handled..really you shouldn't expect all information divulged to the public.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2012
rafhell:

For once let us credit GEJ. He may not be good enof for nigeria but he want to give his best. The problem is the distractions coming from northern elements
Why did you have to say Gej is winning? As far as am concerned,Nigerians are winning,not Gej... My credit goes to JTF and not Gej...shikena.... Tell me which leader that does not face opposition.. Your ability to overcome opposition is what qualifies you to be called a "LEADER"... Shikena
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by jmaine: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Why did you have to say Gej is winning? As far as am concerned,Nigerians are winning,not Gej... My credit goes to JTF and not Gej...shikena.... Tell me which leader that does not face opposition.. Your ability to overcome opposition is what qualifies you to be called a "LEADER"... Shikena

Yes, but when the JTF fails . .You blame who ? GEJ isn't it undecided . . .hilarious shifty spin executed poorly by you . . . . .

Kudos to the JTF btw . . . .More intelligence to their methodology cool

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by DrWhizy(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2012
greall1: Not for us in south west,it for you pple in North.
Nothing like boko boys here man....

I stay in abuja which is considered northcental and has been peaceful relatively aldou I'v been in enugu 4 bout a While now.
That said, d'u reali fink this boko haram issue can't spread beyond borders into the south west? Well, thanks 2 d good guys (jtf) they can't now. Let's just accord them our support.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by kaeto(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hadeyeancah: Boko haram are the government and government are the boko haram..They know all these people..
we know you are senseless and insane, you don't always have to remind us of your insanity.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by SkyBlue1: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
Good work. If this government manages to fully tackle this Boko Haram issue without making any backroom deals they will gain credibility. Because it will show that it is not just about making noise and getting angry. We just need results, and with October 1st almost here I guess that will be a good test. An independence day without a bomb blast! Gosh, Christmas would be even more interesting!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by victorD3: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
alaoeri: I just don't believe 100% anything said by the JTF .

Who care about what you believe

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Dynaman(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Good job
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by preciousoz: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
Kudos GEJ... I know with time, U will prove Critics wrong.

For those Hating, keep hating as He was democratically Elected and remains our President till 2015.

So quit hating and let's support Him in this Fight (cos boko boys bomb people regardless of their race,ethnicity or political affiliation).

Note: field a better candidate or else come 2015, GEJ will remain in Office.

Nigerians are Smarter now
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by dabossman(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
Adufaye: na 2day? Nxt tinz wey we gn hear b say he die 4 prison or d wound wey de him body kil am,supa story grin

Wow! I can't believe I had to read up to the seventh comment before getting the usually "na today" Nigerian response. Bravo bro. Continue to live a blessed life of skepticism and pessimism. The Lord is your "muscle".
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by DrSadikMagaji(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
oshyno: Who said GEJ can't handle security situation in d country !! Aside d recent Bauchi catholic church blast, there haven't been any major attack frm BH.ysday was d surrendering of 45 BH member n now dis . The major sponsors by now must hv prepared dia travel document cuz d game is up.Kudos JTF.kudos GEJ and thank u baba God.
dis ain GEJ worK its d JTF ppl K
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Oceemo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
Thumbs up 2 d JTF d have tried e no easy
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by SkyBlue1: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dr Sadik Magaji:

Gosh, stop being so childish. If it is ok to blame the insecurity of the nation on the current administration (which it is), it should also make sense to give the administration credit when strides are made, or else you just sound like someone with an irrational hate for Jonathan and nobody would take what you say seriously. It is ok to be objective you know? Hating the government in power just for the sake of it does not automatically make you progressive, you need to back things up with some reason people can follow.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
jmaine:

Yes, but when the JTF fails . .You blame who ? GEJ isn't it undecided . . .hilarious shifty spin executed poorly by you . . . . .

Kudos to the JTF btw . . . .More intelligence to their methodology cool
No,I can't just blame Gej !!! It depens on the reason for the failure of JTF to deliver..
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by DrWhizy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dr Sadik Magaji:
undecided undecidedjust the same way the little improvement we have in electricity isn't gej's work abi? myopic set of individuals that always base judgment on sentiments. if u have an issue with the dude bro, go deal with it. if jtf aren't doing their work, ts good-luck. now they seem to be making headway and it aint good-luck.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by opoke(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
Na today, this is not news, we all know that immigration officers are seriously involved in BH operations in the north.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by yohannazack(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
They hav infiltrated all sectors, they are members of d armed forces, paramilitary, legislature, civil servants, bizmen, students, som are gej cabinet members, and he knws them, he has no courage to xpose them, god wil protect us.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by SkyBlue1: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
Arrests are one thing though. But we need an effective and efficient judiciary to complement efforts or else it all comes to nought! How many arrested politicians have seen the inside of a jail? And all these jail breaks also need to be a thing of the past. Its just my convictions that firmly hold me to order, if not considering the damage these people have inflicted I might have been tempted to say bullet to the heads on the spot would not go amiss once your boko haram credentials have been verified and info obtained!
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Ganys: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
Billyonaire: God Bless the Republic
So that You can continue the loot at the VILLA undecided
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by kerosmen: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
fine move by jtf. More action on bh
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by Wsdm: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
May God save us of this menace once and for all.
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by jpphilips(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
Adufaye: na 2day? Nxt tinz wey we gn hear b say he die 4 prison or d wound wey de him body kil am,supa story grin

can you imagine the kinda toture that will make that terrorist sing like a parrot?
No take naija army play ooo. Na wen Nigerian army slap you, you go know say police na your friend
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by ignis: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
akereconfi: The name sounds like an AWUSA name....aboki I dey hail o
What do you expect?
Re: JTF Arrests Immigration Officer Boko-Haram Member by dukesmith(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dr Sadik Magaji:

sharap fool... He is the commander in chief of the arm forces... Grow up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Introduces Electronic Voting To Nigeria. / Imo Deputy Governor Resigns / Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.