Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? (5364 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2012
Its crazy that I hv to come to NLD to do this but u know when its really precious u have to...

I hv been terribly busy. Sorry I wasn't there when you... I wish u cld understand. My head and heart is in a turmoil. Taking a real step is not easy.

You are a girls best friend, inspiration and confidante. I don't even know what to say. I am confused and scared.

Pls pick my calls

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by k2039: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]
Oh the guy is on nairaland,what gives you the impression he is following you and he will see this thread of yours.

[/size]
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2012
Just trying ma luck.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Dyt(f): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Dats supposed 2 b . . . . . . . man
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by k2039: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]
@Dammytex,I think she loves you,I know she will definitely have your time now.
Trust me you are a lucky man(she opened a thread for you,she has called),I think her punishment is enough

[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
Loff in nairaland ! Ok na let's c ,hw things unfold .
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]
@Dammytex,I think she loves you,I know she will definitely have your time now.
Trust me you are a lucky man(she opened a thread for you,she has called),I think her punishment is enough

[/size]

No. The punishment is not enough. In fact, it should be the introduction to the tip of the iceberg.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by 2sexy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Are you serious? *eye pops*

walks out
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
Yeah rite! Stunts!!
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by mimicue(f): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Friend zone's things grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by chikeorji123(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
kitty kat: Its crazy that I hv to come to NLD to do this but u know when its really precious u have to...

I hv been terribly busy. Sorry I wasn't there when you... I wish u cld understand. My head and heart is in a turmoil. Taking a real step is not easy.

You are a girls best friend, inspiration and confidante. I don't even know what to say. I am confused and scared.

Pls pick my calls

Pls young man kindly respond since she have realise ur importance
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Odunnu: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hello! Which Dammy? Hope not my own Dammy. #Justsaying
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
wetin this dami carry sef ?
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Goldieluks: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Looks like I am gonna gget killed over D guy.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by cantell(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
kitty kat: Its crazy that I hv to come to NLD to do this but u know when its really precious u have to...

Pls pick my calls
*scoffs* bloody teenagers!
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by DukeNija(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2012

You are a girls best friend inspiration and confidante. I don't even know what to say. I am confused and scared.

Pls pick my calls
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
kitty kat: Looks like I am gonna gget killed over D guy.
I take God Beg u. No try dat o.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by DICKtator: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
*grabs popcorn and soda*
watching in 4D
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by DICKtator: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2012

Pls pick my calls

Hey!!! No longer diamonds and pearls?
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
DICKtator:

Hey!!! No longer diamonds and pearls?
grin grin grin grin
Naa... He is worth more.if he can provide the diamond and pearls plus more then the award goes to him. Don't u think so?
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by dammytex: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hold on please;

Let me check my username again. This name here sounds familiar. Abi na me?
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by candieangel12(f): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
^^^^ Lol na u ooooo
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by cindyrella(f): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
dammytex: Hold on please;

Where u dey since na?
Abeg pick her calls grin

Op,oya drink cold water grin
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
Yes na u.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
cindyrella:
Where u dey since na?
Abeg pick her calls grin

Op,oya drink cold water grin
Drinking cold water but he never return d calls. I am not calling again. He shd call first.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by 190: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
smh @kittykart
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
190: smh @kittykart
)-: wat did I do?
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by IZUKWU(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
kitty kat:
Drinking cold water but he never return d calls. I am not calling again. He shd call first.
you are not serious !
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by k2039: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
kitty kat: Just trying ma luck.

You happy now
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Caseless: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
dammytex: Hold on please;

no, na my username! Guy, u don hammer! Oya, return her call shap-shap! Kitty-kat? Na dis one i like pass.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by 190: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
kitty kat:
)-: wat did I do?

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! See What Kenyan Men Were Doing To This White Lady (see Photos) / Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking / Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.