Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Disappointment @ FBN ATM Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Disappointment @ FBN ATM Service (687 Views)

My Disappointment @ FBN ATM Service / FBN Capital MD, Osaze Osifo Is Dead / UPS Courier: My Frustrating Disappointment (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Disappointment @ FBN ATM Service by abysirius(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
For once I see a reason why it is better to be putting one's money in 2-3 different banks. It was a terrible experience this weekend for many of the customers of the above mentioned bank as the were stranded at their different ATM points trying to get some money for the weekend. While other pple using others banks were smiling home to there various homes, pple in my class couldn't do the same. There is no service! So we couldn't get money.

It is very frustrating as this wasn't the first time of experiencing this. The problem I noticed started yesterday, and knowing that today will be Saturday I would have expected them to sort this out that same yesterday. Although I understnd that some withdrew today. But the fact remains that their ATM service has been poor. How do they expect a family man to cope with children and wife @ home expecting dad to bring in money.

Is this bank truly the first? This to me is a serious torture and I hope they apologise to their customers. At this juncture I'm really weighing my options if switching bank will be the next thing. But before then, in ur own view, rate FBN and let's share from ur own personal experience of any of these new gen banks with FBN a case to discuss.
Re: My Disappointment @ FBN ATM Service by Kashif(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
It was terrible. I drove to the island to do some shopping with the hope of pulling some money off the ATM but what did I see? Customers standing here and there. I could not believe I wasted my time and scarce petrol for nothing. I was at their HO, so you can imagine the helplessness! Cashless Naija!
Re: My Disappointment @ FBN ATM Service by FOD(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2012

(1)

Amazing Offer Of E-books / How To Avoid Unnecessary Spending / Bottled Water Supplier Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.