Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship (15500 Views)

Conflict Between Family And Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by debbianah(f): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
the engagement ring issue.if i don't wear it, am dead, even though we are nt getting married any time soon.we arenot talking nw cos i 4got it in school.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Soulcaine(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
alpha conde: Our parents, she doesn't like my parents and I don't like her parents. Is this common

NO!
Any other question?
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by ujchief(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
Her grandmother! That woman could pass for a witch!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by ichieakpo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
she said that she will lik 2 born like 8 dats our problem and i need just 2
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Just get marry first and understand the other dimension of life. Marriage is based on understanding. Sometimes you lose other times you win. We have come to terms to know how to compliment each other.
That is friendship, that is marriage, that is love. If you can't tolorate each other, don't bother going to the alter or making it formal, because it will crash base on the list generated above.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Soulcaine(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Arx.Head:
she gives out her number to other guys too often.. Even though they end up asking her for sex she still answers their call.

After she supposedly broke up with her Ex 6months ago but till today the Ex stills calls her on phone even though i have threaten i will quit if he keeps calling her...

She lies unneccessarily!! When its highly uncalled for... So i guess she is used to that!!

The good part is she doesn't demand anything financially from me though i should be happy? but im worried about that...

She doesn't like staying with me i guess... Cus she nevers calls to hang out with me unless i do and she is always reluctant about it. Yet she says she loves me so much...

Could it be true??

NO!
Listen to:
love never fails- brandon heath twice daily
he was walking her home-mark sclutz every morning

watch: the note book- once a week

i stake my professional career on love analysis an assure u dat ur dilemma wld disappear.

Cynthia let in d next patient *sighs* poor chap

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dr2great: .u share the same character with gf. too stubborn and ungovernable by me.when i complain,she say we are not yet married and only her dad can control her for now,yet she want me to play the role of her dad.i wil soon drop her like a trash.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by controlseven: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
He is too quite & homely. Does'nt socialize & taunts me for making new friends. He has a massive 3rd leg hence too active on bed. It truly hurts!
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by lat4real: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
control_seven: He is too quite & homely. Does'nt socialize & taunts me for making new friends. He has a massive 3rd leg hence too active on bed. It truly hurts!

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhaha....i laugh sotey i dey poo on my boxer.....truly hilarious....i don die
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: Hmmmmm !! She naggs like a hungry dog ... Hates me picking oda people calls ... Always want me by her side always .... Tired of tha BS .... The worst, she is lazy ... Always wantin' me to cook for us ... Mtcheeeew !!

I had to click on your profile because I thought you were talking about me shocked I guess I need to change my ways lol!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by kavey10(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
control_seven: He is too quite & homely. Does'nt socialize & taunts me for making new friends. He has a massive 3rd leg hence too active on bed. It truly hurts!

Sorry, wat truly hurts? His attitude or his "3rd leg". I'm kinda Confused!
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
FlowerPower:

I had to click on your profile because I thought you were talking about me shocked I guess I need to change my ways lol!!

So you know you're this bad?
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Beahero: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
money, money and money.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by controlseven: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=kavey10]

Sorry, wat truly hurts? His attitude or his "3rd leg". I'm kinda Confused!
His 3rd leg hurts more! I not joking.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
honeric01:

So you know you're this bad?
Yes I know, but if the man is happy to tolerate it, then there is no problem. It may sound selfish, but it's hard to change tongue
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
FlowerPower:
Yes I know, but if the man is happy to tolerate it, then there is no problem. It may sound selfish, but it's hard to change tongue

Wait until "you start counting". hope you know what that means?
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Shalome(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2012
I like iphone,she Likes BB. So she threatened to blow up my iphone...and she did,So i blowed up her Apartment...Fight Con Start
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by preeky: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2012
i have a bf and he is too stingy,likes borrowing my hard earned money which he never return.why do some men want to live off women.we quarrel alot on that
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 02, 2012
honeric01:

Wait until "you start counting". hope you know what that means?
Fortunately I live in the US and don't have to worry about that. I'm not saying that women here don't need a man, because we were not made to be alone. However desperation does not live in my home. I'm as happy as they come wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2012
FlowerPower:
Fortunately I live in the US and don't have to worry about that. I'm not saying that women here don't need a man, because we were not made to be alone. However desperation does not live in my home. I'm as happy as they come wink

Yes, never said you needed any man, i only said you should keep counting. enjoy your americaness ok? grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 02, 2012
honeric01:

Yes, never said you needed any man, i only said you should keep counting. enjoy your americaness ok? grin
I will. I'm taking applications for a bobo with deep pockets. Abeg, apply nah!! lol!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by divalin19: 12:59am On Oct 02, 2012
First it was s3x.he wanted bt i didn't
now he has changed frm cathokic 2 anoda church n is plannin 2 drag me 2. But i refused
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by obowunmi(m): 1:01am On Oct 02, 2012
Not picking up my phone.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 1:02am On Oct 02, 2012
FlowerPower:
I will. I'm taking applications for a bobo with deep pockets. Abeg, apply nah!! lol!!

Sorry, ain't looking for a nagger, long throater and a lazy control freak (at least u highlighted these yourself lipsrsealed)
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry, ain't looking for a nagger, long throater and a lazy control freak (at least u highlighted these yourself lipsrsealed)
Sha...and here I thought you would be happy to enjoy listening to me while you feed me grapes and I order you to massage my feet cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Shadoky(m): 1:55am On Oct 02, 2012
As 4 now am very much anoid b/c i use to trust her very much only to discover now dat she hav been keeping an afair wit anoda guy in lagos 4 close to a month now. I fel so betrade and d'nt knw wat to do either to continue or quit her.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 2:03am On Oct 02, 2012
FlowerPower:
Sha...and here I thought you would be happy to enjoy listening to me while you feed me grapes and I order you to massage my feet cheesy

you're on d wrong tiiiiiiinn smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 02, 2012
Not seeing it in my long term goal.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 02, 2012
honeric01:

you're on d wrong tiiiiiiinn smiley

Na wa, long time o. Just saying.

Continue with your 2go conversation sha lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 2:17am On Oct 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na wa, long time o. Just saying.

Continue with your 2go conversation sha lipsrsealed

Booboo, iwo to daminu. how far na? tongue
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 2:18am On Oct 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Not seeing it in my long term goal.

You're in a relationship with an "it"? is that a di..ldo or a vib..rator? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 02, 2012
honeric01:

Booboo, iwo to daminu. how far na? tongue

3000 miles

honeric01:

You're in a relationship with an "it"? is that a di..ldo or a vib..rator? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Relationship is "it" olodo lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Should A Man Live In His Parents House After Getting Married? / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.