Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women (1526 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by eclear(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2008
Say it out.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by candies(f): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2008
This guy again! cry embarassed wink
I'm outta here!
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by iz2much: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2008
Boobs (Chelsea)

Ass (Barca)
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2008
eclear i have read a couple of your topics, and did u eva tink dat maybe if u wen post your personal opinion n xperiences first den d odda ppl be more willing for gist wit u?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by opuro(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2008
HER APPLE JUICE cool
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by sistajay(f): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2008
Her appearance, personality, intelligence and den find out if she sabi cook and if she sabi do.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by sylvex(f): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2008
* A lady in the public
* A LovePeddler in the bed
* A Chef in the kitchen
wink
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by Bblak(f): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
sylvex:

* A lady in the public
* A Chef in the kitchen
wink
LMAO grin cool Really? lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by sylvex(f): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ Bblak

yes oooo pal!

How you dey? missed you so much, hope u had a luvly yuletide season?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2008
Me i nor dey for lady in the public ooo. cheesy

If i wan do am i go do am. grin
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by coolkaboom(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2008
crazy, sexy and cool.
great sense of humour, good natured and homely.
a girl i can take home to my folks
a girl that makes my buddies green with envy.
a girl that makes my boss want to gimme a raise (figures, if she can stick with me, i must be special)
an all round performer who is comfortable in her skin
will keep me honest in times of doubt. most importantly, she must be of strong moral fibre.she'll hav to be d bad-cop when it comes to raisin d kids so this is not debatable.

anybody fit d bill?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by sagitarius(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2008
Intelligence, Honesty & dedication which i define as beauty. And yeah, ability 2 cook & do as well lol
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by msanda(m): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2008
sylvex:

* A lady in the public
* A Chef in the kitchen
wink

sylvex, I am sooo feeling you. . .

kiss
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by Esss(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2008
sylvex:

* A lady in the public
* A Chef in the kitchen
wink

word
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by TheSly: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2008

A lady in the public
* A Chef in the kitchen cheesy

Correct. . . . .
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by Bblak(f): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2008
sylvex:

@ Bblak

yes oooo pal!

How you dey? missed you so much, hope u had a luvly yuletide season?

Miss you too dearie. kiss
The yuletide season was full of fun dear and i'm sure yours was no exception. coolAv a lovely day
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by kobe(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2008
which kind of women?

if you're talking about the one-night-stand
i would say big boobs/ass

if you're talking about the wife
i would say chemistry/communication/persona
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by chychy(f): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2008
Guys want a Mother Theresa in Public
A Madonna behind closed doors
A Bree Van DeKamp that will cook his meals
A Meredith (Disclosure: can't remember her real name) when she's going to work (stunning looks and dress sense 4 d office)
and an emotional side of u that tells him he's d man.

Se fini.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by tkb417(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2008
Add intelligence and beauty to what Sylvex posted and im very alright
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by choco4life(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2008
sylvex:

* A lady in the public
* A Chef in the kitchen
wink
GBAM! na u biko.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women by koolboi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2008
chychy:

Guys want a Mother Theresa in Public
A Madonna behind closed doors
A Bree Van DeKamp that will cook his meals
A Meredith (Disclosure: can't remember her real name) when she's going to work (stunning looks and dress sense 4 d office)
and an emotional side of u that tells him he's d man.

Se fini.

WELL ME I DONT MIND IF SHE`S WORE LOOKING IN AND OUT SO LONG SHE ISNT A WORE

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only:how Shy Guys Approach Women / NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! / Top Qualities Single Men And Women Seek In The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.