Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How To Marry The Woman The Woman Of Your Dream. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Marry The Woman The Woman Of Your Dream. (699 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? / How To Approach A Woman : The Three Second Rule / The 7 Wonders Of The Nigeria Woman "the Greatest Women On Earth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Marry The Woman The Woman Of Your Dream. by ekwurekwu(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2012
1.You be intelligent (it doesn't matter if you read a dictionary)

2.You must be caring.(you might be the type that looked 'threatening')

3.You must own a locomotive machine(it doesn't matter if your garage is full of 'hummer barrow')

4.You must have six pack (I hope you've started gyming with alomo bitters?)

5.Make sure you can spoil her with Brazillian hair or Blackberry.

NB- Make sure you're in already when applying the 4th law.

Congratulations!You are now in love.You may kiss your bride!
Re: How To Marry The Woman The Woman Of Your Dream. by 190: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2012
OP я u even normal
Re: How To Marry The Woman The Woman Of Your Dream. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2012
ekwurekwu: 1.You be intelligent (it doesn't matter if you read a dictionary)

2.You must be caring.(you might be the type that looked 'threatening')

3.You must own a locomotive machine(it doesn't matter if your garage is full of 'hummer barrow')

4.You must have six pack (I hope you've started gyming with alomo bitters?)

5.Make sure you can spoil her with Brazillian hair or Blackberry.

NB- Make sure you're in already when applying the 4th law.

Congratulations!You are now in love.You may kiss your bride!
you can't get the woman of your dreams with those, what you get is a gold digger
Re: How To Marry The Woman The Woman Of Your Dream. by NotNairalandi(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2012
If not for one thing I for say u be correct FOWL
Re: How To Marry The Woman The Woman Of Your Dream. by 190: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2012
Nairalandi: If not for one thing I for say u be correct FOWL

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Marry The Woman The Woman Of Your Dream. by ifysimple(f): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pls what is six pack? I hear it only on Nl, dunno exactly what u guys mean by that. Does it mean money?
Re: How To Marry The Woman The Woman Of Your Dream. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
ifysimple: Pls what is six pack? I hear it only on Nl, dunno exactly what u guys mean by that. Does it mean money?
it means muscular build wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Really Cute Guy To Be Nice , Polite And Gentle ? / Do Bad Girls And Bad Guys Exist? - Toke Makinwa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.