Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (54533 Views)

Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York / Uti Nwachukwu And Alex Ekubo Separates, Becomes Worst Enemies / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by blackpanda: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2012
So wot if they are g ay partners? The world needs more love not hate.

Btw some of u foo lish people claiming to be happily married have gay husbaands! If u dont know better know now. Gays are here to stay, whether u like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by preshuspee: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2012
true talk ooooo!!!!!
blackpanda: So wot if they are g ay partners? The world needs more love not hate.

Btw some of u foo lish people claiming to be happily married have gay husbaands! If u dont know better know now. Gays are here to stay, whether u like it or not
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by phreakabit(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2012
They are not gay. . . . They are F@gs.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by BankoleNco: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2012
phreakabit: They are not gay. . . . They are F@gs.

So tru, So true
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by BeraBera(f): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
Thou shall not tarnish the reputation of another
Thou shall not smear the image thy neighbor had worked so hard to build
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by nonysmith(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
:DIf uti is gay den most boko haram members are gay..5ont ask d connection
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by BUSHMAN1: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
to those of you who are certain or sure or say that he is not gay will you bet your life on it? how do you know he isn,t? and what does he mean by a scapegoat will be chosen soon? for a so called celebrity he should know better not to threaten people, if you do that here in the UK you will be arrested at once regardless of who he is, and how does threatening people going to help? if people think he is gay threatning won,t make them think otherwise. just my two cent
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by soloqy: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
BUSH MAN: to those of you who are certain or sure or say that he is not gay will you bet your life on it? how do you know he isn,t? and what does he mean by a scapegoat will be chosen soon? for a so called celebrity he should know better not to threaten people, if you do that here in the UK you will be arrested at once regardless of who he is, and how does threatening people going to help? if people think he is gay threatning won,t make them think otherwise. just my two cent

Will you bet your life on it that he is gay? You nko? how are you certain? Why do you want to be on the side of those that want to label him without concrete proof?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Johnny(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Who cares!He‘s too fake for my liking!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by kpolli(m): 4:50am On Oct 05, 2012
confirmed gist, he is gaaaayyy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by franklampard082(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
I am not a fan of Uti, but I must say that who ever is trying to mud sling this enterprising young man will receive the same ten folds. @MI_Abaga also mentioned this kind of scenario in his song "Nobody" and I quote "If your fine boy too much they say u turn gay". Instead of celebrating guys who still try to be gentle men to ladies by not taking advantage of them, jobless people call them gay. If he had slept wit dat silly chic that was trying to seduce him and got her pregnant, then he would have become irresponsible to u all. God will punish all the jobless people that keep talking and writing rubbish about people that are genuinely making their money.
I've read that he has debunked the rumors but some fools will still believe it cuz that's the way rumors work.
Please all these shitty "copy and paste" bloggers should stop spreading lies and start getting involved wit real journalism.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
franklampard082: I am not a fan of Uti, but I must say that who ever is trying to mud sling this enterprising young man will receive the same ten folds. @MI_Abaga also mentioned this kind of scenario in his song "Nobody" and I quote "If your fine boy too much they say u turn gay". Instead of celebrating guys who still try to be gentle men to ladies by not taking advantage of them, jobless people call them gay. If he had slept wit dat silly chic that was trying to seduce him and got her pregnant, then he would have become irresponsible to u all. God will punish all the jobless people that keep talking and writing rubbish about people that are genuinely making their money.
I've read that he has debunked the rumors but some fools will still believe it cuz that's the way rumors work.
Please all these shitty "copy and paste" bloggers should stop spreading lies and start getting involved wit real journalism.

They have been caught b4 by close friends so its not rumor. . . No smoke without a fire, y wud he be jumping up n down with one guy n not expect to be insulted
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by MaxDick9ja: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
Yeah He is but who cares? undecided undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it seems the latest insult in town is to call some one gay.. how is it an insult grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ozoemeka(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2012
yuzedo: As much as I dislike that Uti nigga, I think this crap is exactly what it is, CRAP!

That I dislike the personality doesn't mean I won't detest the cheap speculation about his s(ex)ual orientation.

While y'all are thinking that nigga g(a)y, I bet he b(an)ging the beautiful lagos broads y'all m(a)turbate to at night.

Keep speculating; I'll believe it when I see pictures. Till then, all reasons postulated are repulsive in the amount of bullsh(i)t they carry!

this post has me rolling, and banging broads has nothing to do with him banging his model dude. Hence the word Bi
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ozoemeka(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2012
ogbeche77: I remembered vividly during his 2nd coming to the BBA(The edition he won) .. Dude was always showing off the pix of Alex Ekubo , saying there are good friends & he's contesting for Mr Nigeria... Na then Sabi joor
Na in life

What? showing off a dude's picture? undecided Glad I never watched that show , that is GAY
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ozoemeka(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Joey82: the only reason y this story may be true is those guyz are way too hot, rich and famous not to be in any known relationship with any woman

did you just call a guy hot? Here is another GAY
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ozoemeka(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ozoemeka(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2012
free2ryhme:

There is no smoke without fire. Uti should please shut up and stop ranting. He has bn Gay from Benson Idahosa University.Anyone who was close to him knew. He cannot even toast a woman..all he does is bend is ass for dicks. Mtcheww uti.. U fail sapele boys o.

This made the topic grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ozoemeka(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2012
Humphreydis: ....na u fail sapele boiz...pele boiz no dey yarn anyhw lik u....even though he no fit toast woman as ur tiny brain reason,God bless am wit physical endowement..e dey work 4 am...hahaha...get a life guy!!!

2 guys arguing about how big a man's endowment is, ladies please this is not GAY?? shocked
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by justdeen: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wow! Lord have mercy on this generation... I also read on @TheCrackbox http://thecrackbox.com/wow-trey-songz-is-bisexual/ that trey songz too is bi Smh
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by kajoula(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2013
bloaq: Dear poster for the sake of we who don't know all these b4,can we av d pic of the alledged Alex?
Fine boy,plenty swagger....Amidst all u can do with pus*y....this guy dey Bleep up.

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Airforce1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
I love gayy guys
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Kizuba: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
buahahahahahahaahaaaa Uti i dont know whether not to beleive the rumours because Honestly, you DRESS gay! look at those shoes? that trousers? change your wardrobe and then maybe just maybe i'll doubt the rumours

oups one question!!who picks the soap?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by tpia5: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
that's a great picture of alex, but he looks like someone who might be a player, imo.

i dont think this type can be "just friends" with a woman.

too handsome.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by ozoemeka(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2013
Airforce1: I love gayy guys

U r bi?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2013
Airforce1: I love gayy guys

You do?? wink cheesy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Airforce1(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2013
smiley cheesy

Soonest, those guyz in power are gonn legalize gayy marriage in Nigeria
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2013
Airforce1: smiley cheesy

Soonest, those guyz in power are gonn legalize gayy marriage in Nigeria

I doubt, but I do know that many of them are bi. kiss
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? by free2ryhme: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
basisop: Silly Global News calling universities in the South East remote.

what else were u expecting .... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.