Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here (17618 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Have A Personal Electricity Transformer In A House / Write A Personal Message To SEUN As Nairaland Clock 10 Today / How Can I Send Another User A Personal Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by moHot(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2008
please seun am a new member i want to post a msg to announce my "arrival" but i dont know how 2 go about it. I want 2 be welcome as well
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by AfroAGoGo(f): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2008
This is my first post on here! After stumbling across this site yesterday at work, I am hooked! Can't wait to talk to everyone! smiley
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by chiegemba(f): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2008
AfroAGoGo:

This is my first post on here! After stumbling across this site yesterday at work, I am hooked! Can't wait to talk to everyone! smiley
Welcome!!! Hope u have enough fun. . . Its filled with every and all behavioral traits u can think of in this life, so. . . get ready 4 d ride. . . cld b a bumpy 1 2 grin grin grin
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by bananarama(f): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hi,i'm new heard about the website from a colleague at work awhile ago, Anyway does anyone know where The BodyShop range of products are sold in Nigeria especially in Lagos? Does that make me seem very vain?! Sorry,but i'd really like to know, thanks!!!
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Mantuntu(f): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
grin sum1 help i'm in foreign territory and flying on a lone limb,,,,,,,
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by DrKrush: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2008
hi everybody, i'm new here, though i've been reading nl for a long time without registering. hope to enjoy this place
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by piplord1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2008
HI EVERYBODY ITS GOOD TO BE IN THIS FORUM. DO YOU KNOW THAT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS RESPONSIBE FOR OVER 250,000 DEATHS IN NIGERIA YEARLY. MANY INDIVIDUALS HAVE NO IDEA THAT THEY ARE HYPERTENSIVE. FORTUNATELY, A HOME BASED SITE www.hypertensionzone.com PROVIDES ALL ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ON HYPERTENSION. ITS JUST ONE CLICK AWAY. STAY BLESSED ANDN HEALTHY.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by piplord1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
HI EVERYBODY ITS GOOD TO BE IN THIS FORUM. DO YOU KNOW THAT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS RESPONSIBE FOR OVER 250,000 DEATHS IN NIGERIA YEARLY. MANY INDIVIDUALS HAVE NO IDEA THAT THEY ARE  HYPERTENSIVE. FORTUNATELY, A HOME BASED SITE www.hypertensionzone.com PROVIDES ALL ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ON HYPERTENSION. ITS JUST ONE CLICK AWAY. STAY BLESSED ANDN HEALTHY.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Lorek: 4:07am On Jun 11, 2008
Hi there!! Just found this site and signedup!!

Hope to have good time with you guys and discuss all sorts of subjects!

Lorek
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by piplord1(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2008
make we watch and see for now how do we post new threads? hope that was not a dumb question.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by chioma107(f): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2008
hiya everyone.
i just joined the site and would really like to make new friends. looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by EBlossom(f): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hello everyone,
Im new to this forum and hail from the U.S. I look forward to the conversations. You can find me here www.myspace.com/pickurstyle or here http://www.pickurstyle.com/forum I love movies and music, and Im interested to get opinions from other parts of the world, (which is why Im here)

Peace
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by solveitall: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2008
I am Segun by name, a student of the prestigious Yaba College of Tehnology. I am happy to be in this forum as i have good deal of quality information to share with members. Thanks
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by davibaba: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hello my name is david, I join the forum somedays ago. I like the idea of the thread.
But I also want to know how to make a post on this forum.
thanks.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by hallagoni: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
Thank you very much Seun. So glad to be here. I'm yet to make a new post or topic. How do i go about it, Solomon
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by uspry1(f): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2008
HOW TO CREATE A NEW TOPIC ON Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142313.0.html
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by jenemo(f): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2008
Hi admin,im not really computer savvy.i posted a picture on ere and unfortunately,it's too large and covers half the page.please, i've tried to delete it but i cannot.
please,i'd like to know how i can delete it.
thanks.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by uspry1(f): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2008
jenemo:

Hi admin,im not really computer savvy.i posted a picture on ere and unfortunately,it's too large and covers half the page.please, i've tried to delete it but i cannot.
please,i'd like to know how i can delete it.
thanks.

@jenemo

Before you upload your new photo, be sure to resize your photo from 1024x640 to 512x320 or 256x160 using your image editor such as Photoshop, Microsoft Paint, Corel Paint Shop Pro, any other image editor software.

Go back click "PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE" at the top of your NL toolbar, under the "edit your profile", you have to upload new/different photo at empty field of "BROWSE" button in order to delete original photo AUTOMATICALLY.

The resized photo will reduce the large file size cutting down to 200KB or less! grin

Welcome to NL and enjoy surfing here!
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by olavest2: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2008
Hi naija ppl
my name is gbenga ola,iam a computer enginerr,but i fell inlove with the internet and now am fully into online bz,i live somewhere close to egbeda,hav office at ikeja,i hav so much info to offer this our own forum.

my first gift to all member is title send free sms frm ur computer to any network,no charges if follow the way i do it.
just follow this link and contact me for more info.

www.business.gr/index.go?refid=675435

calll ola on 08025692640,07055432884,email: jpolacom@fastmail.fm.

see u on top
ola
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by jenemo(f): 12:44am On Jun 16, 2008
thanks uspry1
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Bigdreams(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hi Pplz,

Sorry for breaking protocols, I have made posts in other threads.

I hereby introduce myself.

Hoping to meet with all of you.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by damola1993(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2008
Hi Seun,

I am new in this forum. I have been trying to post some hot info on jobs. but i dont see button for new topic anywhere, what can i do to make a new posting?

Thank you
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by Okanran(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2008
Hi all,

Just joined Nairaland and I'm luving every minute already. Hope I'm welcomed and loved by y'all in return. Much luv to everyone and the organizers in particular.

Cheers
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by ucdonedu(m): 2:46am On Jun 18, 2008
hi,
I am new and i have been searching on how to post my message,pls help me,

uc-don-edu
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by jagz: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2008
hiya, i am jagz. just creating a thread for maself here. its good to know that theres a fora like this.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by billyall(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
seun, let me creat threat for myself. it's nice to be here.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by billyall(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
pls seun, i dont know how to post.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by oye2001: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2008
this is my very first time,

How would i be able to send a post,

hope i find help,

Thnx
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by maureenfx(f): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2008
me 2 seun can u pls pls put me thru
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by maureenfx(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2008
hello every one
am kind of new here say one month or more
its intresting
and seun keep it up
cheers
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by stnelson1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
I am a newbie here. I have been trying to post a message all these while and i find it difficult to do as a first timer. I couldn't introduce myself and because of that I am not happy about it. Please Seun, if you can assist me, do that fast for i am missing alot here.This is the best forum i have come across, the newbies are finding it difficult to introduce themselves. Please help us ooooooooooo.this is email add: saintnelsonn@yahoo.com. I want to post as 1st timer. thank you so much my senior forumites.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by efizie: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2008
Egbon Seun,
Thanks for bringing Naija together with a good work like this. Please keep the good work up.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos / Chinese Man Walks In Iron Shoes Weighing 405 Kilograms / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.