Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here (17617 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Have A Personal Electricity Transformer In A House / Write A Personal Message To SEUN As Nairaland Clock 10 Today / How Can I Send Another User A Personal Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by mothers: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2009
From where d thread wan happen? How man fit do am.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by cexplorer(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2010
Special THANKS to Nairalanders for your free and valuable information that take ignorance out of newbies to the internet world. I hope I am improving? I think so. Wishing you all the best of internet succuss this 2010
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by tybrown: 7:17am On May 24, 2010
hi ppl,iam equally a new guy in this forum.But from the rules i think u have to post a reply first b4 u can be allowed to post a new topic.the rule is not hard like what u get from warrior forum.it shows that naija guys they try.so seun and his team i give u guys kudos and 7 heavy gbosa.
Re: Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here by nyars15(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2011
Nadia was on tv3 hot gossip. Its
amazing to hear her say she is
Stephen Appiah's girl friend. This
is ridiculous. I think is a fiction
and not reality, because we
learn't that Essien is now dating a
former Stephen Appiah's girl
friend by name Akosua Puni She again said
she wanted to call Stephen
Appiah so as to have a
conference call. Which was never
to be, for the show ended at that
moment. Probabily next week
there would be more on this. This issue came up after the host of the show made comments on Appiah's trouser which he wear at the professional footballs club few weeks ago. Nadia said she heard people making fun of Appiah's dressing. She subsequently called the host of the show to express her anger on the issue. She letter sends a lot of abusive sms to the host. The said in other to make things clear she called Nadia on her show only for Nadia to tell us she is dating Appiah for about 2years now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos / Chinese Man Walks In Iron Shoes Weighing 405 Kilograms / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.