Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others (18379 Views)

Genevieve,van Vicker,uti Nwachukwu Others At AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party. Pics / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by olagamalin(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
LastApostle:

Yes ...as the representative of the gods. A carved and brozen image he is their spokesman.

Guy,I would rather say a minute prayer to God ALmighty than to be a guest of your deity.

Acceptance of any artifacts from demigods is summissive to satanic rule
. Guy don para
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by jayplect(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
uti oya park well...i no get time for u and that ur award wey no deserve u
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
garripack: [size=40pt]rubbish[/size]
celebrate with those that are celebrating so that others will celebrate you when your time comes ok.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Shaw007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
BINI On top!! Proud 2 be a benin bOi . . .they are both worth it,2face is a blessing to this generation and uti made Nigeria proud,so...
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Shaw007(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
Super1759: uti made us proud in BBA. He got us awards and respects,not like others that went there to fall inlove. Beclouded by emotions.
hehehe. . Miss Diamondiegringrin
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by brownlord: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
kay2000: Omo n'oba n'e[i][/i]do uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Erediuwa, Oba of Benin. Tuface deserves it. But I have to sound a note of warning to him. That bead is very spiritually symbolical in Benin Kingdom. There is an adage that goes...."Aighiyivie we vbioya" meaning u don't don't involve in evil or anything ungodly when you have been decorated with the bead. Stay in peace brov. Oba gha to kpere! Ise!

Why sale out ur ignorant so cheap, na by force to write in Benin, please the correct spelling of that jargon u wrote there is "aiyevbie huemwioya" mr Benin man
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Shaw007(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:
what do you mean by 'his partner'? oh 4get it, its not my business, and don't make me ur business too. Just saying!!!
Seriously, if u are looking for the LIKES on ur post... u have 80 likes.
BARDT GuY!! punchlinesgringrin
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Smoj(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
2baba nothing do you, keep moving, no shaking, we're together.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by fortyfeet(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
spiderstone: 2Face really deserve whatsoever award both in Nigeria and Diaspora....What has Uti done or achieved to receive an award from the Great King of Benin Kingdom..Uti too sabi SHORTCUT..I'm yet to see something good and positive in him...Too LOUSY and full of Primitive Ego.Even in Jara you'll see his attitude and composture....SO FAKE...if not for his co-anchor,Jara would have turned to Jargon and forgoten long time ago.....2BABA...Yes oooo Nothing Dey Happen..Proud of You.
What is there to like in this?
Uti has the award, like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by fortyfeet(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
jayplect: uti oya park well...i no get time for u and that ur award wey no deserve u
Uti, oya go on, we get too much time for you and the award you deserve so much. I no dey for pull him down syndrome.
"My own na pull him along syndrome"

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Pain(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
How can you trade your star in exchange for worthless beads? Oh my God! Do these boys need some basic lessons in metaphysics 101 to understand the occult and how these old peeps engage in aura transfer to maintain and sustain their relevance in the sphere of influence? The oba only shopped for them because they have bright stars!
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by alimama: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Congrats to 2baba n to uti for watever reason d oba did it but hope say no be cultisim be ds,make young guys no go enter old men night group oh..
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Kologie: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
[quote author=mekaboy][b] THESE GUYS ARE TOO.YOUNG TO.GET INVOLVED IN ALL THESE TRADITIONAL DEMONIC JUJU.SETTING.

It smacks of foolishness for one to hate or judge what he does not undestand. How did you come about the claim that those beads and traditional plaques were insignias of JUJU and bears ill fortune? You're what the Binis will call OZUO NE'OKOBO.
In Benin tradition, presentation of royal beads is a mark of honouring and recognising the achievements and contributions of the recipients to the society-- and it is not tied to any form of ritual and spiritism. It is more like presenting medals to worthy individuals or decorating the epaulete of an officer.
Those carvings on the other hand are one of those things with which the kingdom is traditionally known. As a matter of fact, the kingdom is a repository of exquisite historical artifacts, therefore it is natural to present such items as gift to visitors and deserving individuals just to bestow honour on them.
It is wrong to make malicious and groundless insinuations with the intention of smearing and hacking at a traditional practice you do not understand.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by tunapawizzy: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
Uzomarts: he's a retarded ass fellow like u stupid asshole if u dont have anything resonable 2 say u get off d f***ing thread
u dun press P...na so d matter pain u reach?
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by rill: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pls is U.T.I the name of a new STD
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by bokohalal(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
brownlord:

Why sale out ur ignorant so cheap, na by force to write in Benin, please the correct spelling of that jargon u wrote there is "aiyevbie huemwioya" mr Benin man

Haha and ha! 'Corekta must be de worst!
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Clemzy16(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Nice one coming from the great kingdom of Benin. One love 2face, One love uti, One love Nigeria. Oba ga to kpere... Isee
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by ichommy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
Congrat 2baba
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by gajike: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
alaoeri: All hail naija finest pop star 2baba one love, abeg who be Uti?

big brother africa 2010 winner
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by emmabowin(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2012
Point of correction.
It was 2face dt was honoured.UTI was not presented with any award.the bronze you see with them is only a gift 4rm d oba 2 virtually everyone that visited d palace.However, 2face was selected and honoured by d oba himself presenting him with 2 royal beads which you can see in his hands.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by ikennaya(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Who created Satan ?
I think u need prayers...So u think d creator created satan 2 be evil?....
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Israel5(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Billyonaire: 2Face; The babymakingmachine and Uti, the man from the moon. COngrats to you both.
u smoke fart..baby making bla bla bla..where ur own? dnt u mke mstakes?
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by ifihearam: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
SO THE OBA OF BINI KINGDOM HAS TIME FOR TRIVIAL ISSUES LIKE THIS TO GIVE BEADS TO CHILDREN AND HE HAD THE CHILDISH GUTS TO DELAY SEEING THE PRESIDENT?

I DONT KNOW WHAT THESE KINGS ARE TURNING INTO,WE SHALL SOON SEE THEM GIVING CHIEFTAINCY TITLES TO EVERY TOM DIICK AND HARRY

MTCHEEEW
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by Lanretoye(m): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Think he deserves a national award better than all these neer do well politicians being decorated.
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by swoosh(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2012
mekaboy: THESE GUYS ARE TOO.YOUNG TO.GET INVOLVED IN ALL THESE TRADITIONAL DEMONIC JUJU.SETTING.

THEY BETTER TAKE THOSE CHARMS BACK TO.THE OBA BEFORE THE DEMONS BEHIND.THEM END.THEIR CAREER.

lol...lol.. LWKMD...but seriously you make a lotta sense
Congrats my man 2Face and Uti too---as suggested, you guys should pray over the gifts sha
Re: Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others by ijebabe: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2012
emma bowin: Point of correction.
It was 2face dt was honoured.UTI was not presented with any award.the bronze you see with them is only a gift 4rm d oba 2 virtually everyone that visited d palace.However, 2face was selected and honoured by d oba himself presenting him with 2 royal beads which you can see in his hands.
You're right! Never said Uti got the beads he was invited by the Oba. I think 2Face was the only one of his kind (musician) who received this honour. Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter / Rachel Bakam Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Real Estate Brand Lifestyle Asset / Tboss Pictured With Uti Nwachukwu In A Loveup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.